anything but sparta O92

DeletedUser

Ive just started on this world with one of my friends look to make it my new home good luck to everyone else on alfa you'll need it to join you must have past experience we will rule ocean 92! :)

Recruitment is limited-talk to me in game
requirments
1. be active
2 be in O92
3. have past experience in this game or in similar games. :)

diplomicy is limited-talk to me here or in game
requirments
1. none but will be selective noo noob alliances seeking protection

Wars will post wars when they start here still under BP:(

We are the anti-spartans we shall slauter them all.

DeletedUser

thanks im sick of alliances that are called SPARTA or SPARTAN ELITE guhhhhh everywhere you turn there there they shall all die! :)

DeletedUser

We were just discussing this issue over on Iota...

And we decided NOT to name our new alliance:

THE SPARTANIC SPARTANS OF SPARTA PRIME.

DeletedUser

lol you should go for a comedic name everyone will join then lol yea i play Iota as well quit delta though got board of it and its annoying to keep track of 3 worlds at once. :)

lol @minotaurs lol look up my alliance and look at profile pic lol its worth a laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we didnt really get to off topic but ooookkkk......

if anyone is in O92 out there message me in game with your past experience.. still just 2 members.

DeletedUser

Also try looking on the map, at the islands right near yours.... choose a few growing cities that aren't already in an alliance, and send them a polite email explaining the benefits of being in your alliance.

When you first start out, its best to get members of your allaince from your own islands or the ones right next door!

DeletedUser

yea ive been looking around but everyone ive messaged is clearly inactive not even opened the message yet in a day and a half.....thats the prob with starting the world so late lack of decent players....:( at least i have Iota.

DeletedUser

yea ive been looking around but everyone ive messaged is clearly inactive not even opened the message yet in a day and a half.....thats the prob with starting the world so late lack of decent players....:( at least i have Iota.

true... it can be frustrating... BUT on a positiver note, you should REMEMBER all those non-responding cities, because they're food for your growing empire!

Battle points and resources galore.

FYI: I have a two member alliance too - me and my real world bro are the DOVES OF WAR in Alpha World.

We can PACT if you want.

And yes... I said "positiver"... I have to spam a little.

:p

DeletedUser

lol keep with the spam but yea shure ill send a request yea it will be nice theres a semi active on my alliance who refusess to respond so he'll make a nice farm. :) not to mention everyone that i sent to will eventually most of them off my island though.

DeletedUser

welll theres a reason were in alfa........ we were going to start an alliance together from the start and needed to be in the same ocean so we had to try like every world then all of a sudden on alfa we landed on the same island lol and now we have this alliance in alfa when the next world comes out we'll remake it there. :)

DeletedUser

welll theres a reason were in alfa........ we were going to start an alliance together from the start and needed to be in the same ocean so we had to try like every world then all of a sudden on alfa we landed on the same island lol and now we have this alliance in alfa when the next world comes out we'll remake it there. :)

Being on the same island rocks!

DeletedUser

indeed it does so much easier to expand and dominate! :) only bad thing is lack of good farms you cant controll them all yourself....:(

DeletedUser

Just remember to strengthen the farm every once in a while for your buddies!

Remember, village mood is per player (not per city), but village strength is shared by all!

DeletedUser

yea i know i loved this on delta i constantly resorce looted all the villages and let the other 2 active people keep strenghtening them lol they got mad and eventually quit. :)

DeletedUser

yea i know i loved this on delta i constantly resorce looted all the villages and let the other 2 active people keep strenghtening them lol they got mad and eventually quit.

Hahahahahhahahahaha!

If they aren't your allies... passive aggressive aggression works just fine!

Last edited by a moderator: