Anything

DeletedUser

Anything about Sestos, just a thread to talk about how the world is going. :)

DeletedUser

Early in worlds, theres always the MRAs waiting to be destroyed.

Heres some:

Immortals: Already 50 members, and an academy with 40. Too much. They'll be destroyed by HaP quickly after Beginners Protection is done...
Black Templars: Same as Immortals, 50 members, but they have 3(now 4) academys, only 3 days into the world. LOL

I'll post more soon :) Thats only the top ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

Greetings, now that I have less things to deal with I am back to this hell. I started today on Sestos and noticed that. I'm curious on the alliance that is going to take em down.

DeletedUser21770

To be honest it'll probably be HaP, FireBreathingRubberDuckies and probably a few smaller alliances that take the MRA's down. I highly doubt it will be a one alliance job.

DeletedUser

Perhaps some Alliances don't even have to do it, they could dig their own graves.
With two Alliances of 30 man who got a pact it could be chaos sometimes, but if you have like 4 pacts with in total more than 120 people? Hmmm, that would be hard to hold on. Respect if they manage it.

DeletedUser37640

mhm, I'm still searching the alliances myself. Always alot of MRA's in the beginning, if they could pull it off like jexare said, it would be impressive.

DeletedUser

To be honest it'll probably be HaP, FireBreathingRubberDuckies and probably a few smaller alliances that take the MRA's down. I highly doubt it will be a one alliance job.

I agree, I joined FBRD today and they look strong. Us and HaP are the strongest. I mean really Black Templars? Now they have Black Templars IV. LOL

DeletedUser

I agree, I joined FBRD today and they look strong. Us and HaP are the strongest. I mean really Black Templars? Now they have Black Templars IV. LOL

It seems you may just be a little jealous of an alliance ranked higher than yours.

DeletedUser

It seems you may just be a little jealous of an alliance ranked higher than yours.
lol, jealous of a MRA? Really? lol. They will go down within a week after BP ends. R u in them? that why?

mhm, I'm still searching the alliances myself. Always alot of MRA's in the beginning, if they could pull it off like jexare said, it would be impressive.

I know, so many MRAs.

DeletedUser

lol, jealous of a MRA? Really? lol. They will go down within a week after BP ends. R u in them? that why?

Your lols betray the fear you hold for the power of the Black Templars. You cannot hide it.

DeletedUser

LOL, u are in them. An MRA with three academies. SO SCARED!!!!! LOL theyll be dead before mid-june. If your not in them, your not in the world.

Listen to the founder of the #1 in alliance, in every category: Points, ABP, DBP, BP

DeletedUser

LOL Evarua,

Seriously, we have to thank all these MRAs. These cities are all just beacons screaming out to us: "FARM ME, FARM ME PLEASE.. WE HAVE SO MANY RESOURCES FOR YOU TO TAKE FROM US. WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEFEND OURSELVES, NOR HOW TO ATTACK. JUST TAKE OUR RESOURCES .. NO, I'LL JUST SEND THEM TO YOU, SAVE YOU THE TROUBLE" ... Shall I continue?

lol

So, I thank you.
:)

DeletedUser37640

Wheres a good place to make signatures? I naked without one.( Please don't say grep intel).

DeletedUser19042

Wheres a good place to make signatures? I naked without one.( Please don't say grep intel).

There are some very good artists on the GFX section of the forum. You can request one there, or you can make one yourself (as I did) by using their guides.