AoA

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what is up with Army of Aliens? Co-leader Liragon has recently left/kicked which leads me to believe that the alliance is falling apart. Some rumors have been spreading that Aliens has quit for some reason. Is anyone sure what is true or false about AoA. We at Xmortis have been talking about it in the in-game forum and I would like to know your view on the situation. As you can see on grepostats, the alliance is losing some points/players. May not look like much compared to size though. http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/alliance/168

DeletedUser

Well. There really is no "rumor"

Pretty casual stuff from many alliances from all worlds really. I do not speak for AoA, but as a Non-Allied / Friend Pact all I can say is AoA had some "Internal" Issues with Orders. From what we know anyway. Kinda sad to see this thing happen to many alliances, such as one result would likely be A Leader would order defense, and nobody pitches in. Things lead to another, and walla, people tend to cast away.

However, I think Aliens intended to leave one day shortly last I knew. But since leadership is blowing over, few members are finding new homes. Will AoA find a solution? not sure. at least it didn't "DISBAND" like COIG.......0.o yet

Bad part is, when War(s) happen to such teams, and stuff like this happens to alliances, kinda puts a Grey Area in the Victorious Department. Nobody can claim such things till AoA is back on track again. Besides, such teams takes months to win over. still time for anything

DeletedUser

well I know exactly whats going on :p and liragon isnt kicked.. he is on vacation.

if you want me to tell you whats going on it will cost you.... cost you lots.

*hint* I like candy

DeletedUser

I had heard that he was kicked for talking to Phenomen and is now on vacation since being kicked.

It's from someone in AoA but I don't know how reliable it is. Sad to see this happen tbh. Now AoA will claim they only lost the war because of leadership collapse.

DeletedUser

AoA did not lose the war for a leadership collapse... their leadership collapsed because they were losing the war...

now its just to see what the remaining few good players in aoa do...

DeletedUser

AoA did not lose the war for a leadership collapse... their leadership collapsed because they were losing the war...

now its just to see what the remaining few good players in aoa do...

Yes, keep telling yourself that. If only it were true...

DeletedUser4660

everybody is happy when they are attacking others but you find out who the team players are when your alliance is attacked and you have to send of your all important defence (SW)

DeletedUser

it didnt collapse from any war and it didnt collapse from lack of leadership. lol its collapsing as it was held togeather with bailing twine and chewing gum for the last month or so.

I left AOA personally because Aliens has left and liragon has taken vacation for an undisclosed amount of time. People got anxious and scared.. I think even a few peed a little. Since they didnt have patience they tried restructuring the higherarchy on thier own which I didnt agree with. The alliance could have been held togeather with the current leadership if they did thier jobs... but everyone wants to be a chief and not a warrior I guess. I hate power struggles and didnt want to be involved in the inhouse petty stuff.

DeletedUser4013

maybe i haven't looked hard enough, but it seems as though Aliens is still with AoA and leading it. AoA collapsing would be an event felt across Beta...but from what i understand they are still in there. if anything, a lot of this may have to do with the suspended update and the effect it would have on larger players.

DeletedUser

We saw and will see many large alliances collapses in this game. That is standard evolution. But AoA were special as they were claiming to be the forever best, indestructible and soon conquering whole beta world. Liragon was very special in these statements. Aliens was even in the position not to waste time posting on forum but rather eating the humans. And now see who was eaten :) Great job ML, Phenomen, Mor do Kuli, Phoenix of Cartage, Xmortis, Titatuns et Ares and all the others joining the anti AoA coalition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AoA was never losing, they always gained more cities than they lost. Stress of war maybe, but losing the war was not the cause.

DeletedUser

They were losing in some areas big time Numot. It was only a matter of time before they started getting cornered with the amount of alliances against them

DeletedUser

I agree with egod. No matter how big they are, a group of alliances will always take them out. How many did they have on their side: UAE and Myrmidons right :D

DeletedUser

So AoA just dropped from stress? How stressful can an online game be? :D

DeletedUser

umm.. AoA is not losing ? umm.. AoA are getting their butts kicked in O66. from an alliance which is globally 1/10 their member size, and less than 1/2 their member average points?. hell we're less members and less points per city in our own ocean. AND..
personal alien head count of 2 and growing.. also for the record, as per grepostats - we lead 5 - 1.. and also it can be checked up in grepostats, its actually 7 -1 .. wocky deleted his a/c after we cleared his last city.. baddmark got kicked out from the alliance a few hrs before the seige of his city ended, despite the fact that the 2 - 3 alien players had already tried to stop the seige.. also for the record.. our seige on kookie's AoA failed..after eating up ALL the LS sent from ALL the cities of kookie, nandil, secluded, blomax, darkjack, julyelf & Remorce. So if anyone wants to do an alien seige in O66, go right ahead, they dont have a dozen Light ships between all there "team" players there :D