AoA

DeletedUser

lLOL.. funny thing is when the aliens ran out of LS within range, he left them, joined myrmidons with 2 hrs left of the siege, and then got involved in some more treachery (which revealing right now would be rather crybabyish so we wont) and then got another aoa refugee in myrmidons to attack it..

alls fair in war, but i forgot only humans fight with honour..

too much talk.. back to the game.. :)

btw incomings during the first 12 hrs of the siege:

sony-inc.jpg

the good part was we even forced a couple of 4-5k AoA carebears to come forward and participate.. though they attacked with biremes and whatnot..

by now i have over 8 pgs of attacks with 350+ dead ls, hydras etc so wont bother with the rest...

DeletedUser

I certainly can't speak for everyone who's left AoA recently, but some of us left because we were feeling unchallenged and that the game was simply getting boring.

Hopefully this will shake things up and the game will return to being interesting.

Or, not. We'll see.

DeletedUser4013

lLOL.. funny thing is when the aliens ran out of LS within range, he left them, joined myrmidons with 2 hrs left of the siege, and then got involved in some more treachery (which revealing right now would be rather crybabyish so we wont) and then got another aoa refugee in myrmidons to attack it..

too much talk.. back to the game.. :)

btw incomings during the first 12 hrs of the siege:

sony-inc.jpg

the good part was we even forced a couple of 4-5k AoA carebears to come forward and participate.. though they attacked with biremes and whatnot..

by now i have over 8 pgs of attacks with 350+ dead ls, hydras etc so wont bother with the rest...

i hate to say, but these posts really don't tell us all that much. all you did was take out their light ships. to be honest, i'm not that impressed. yes you mounted a good defence of the siege, any tightly grouped alliance in the top 40 should be able to do that. coordinated attacks and support is how you get the larger cities and keep them. just cause you took out a bunch of their light ships does not mean that the war is coming to an end. your ocean is a small place compared to the territory that AoA is located in. don't expect them to go down any time soon, internal squabbles or not

DeletedUser

@ tyrion:

the img doesnt say that aoa is losing the war...

it talks about a specific battle.. read the post :)

DeletedUser4013

@ tyrion:

the img doesnt say that aoa is losing the war...

it talks about a specific battle.. read the post :)

i did read the post. what i am saying is that while you mounted a good defence and rallied a lot of support, i don't think that it says more than that. AoA has a lot of members, each with varying abilities and skill in playing the game.

however, what we don't see from those battle reports is how many ships you lost. AoA might have been sending ships that they could afford to lose. what did you lose in comparison. we don't need to see what your numbers were from the start, but post pics of your actual losses and we'll decide whether they failed epically

DeletedUser

Hahahahah My sun theory is proving correct. In your face to all that laughed at it (i think even Yondo frowned upon it).

The theory - If something gets so big it has to collapse, hence being the end for the entity. Therefore it is the sun theory as this is what the sun is going to do albeit in millions of years.

DeletedUser4013

The theory - If something gets so big it has to collapse, hence being the end for the entity. Therefore it is the sun theory as this is what the sun is going to do albeit in millions of years.

but while the sun will expand and then collapse in about 5 billion years time, it won't be gone completely...there will still be something left of it

DeletedUser

@ tyrion: well in the first place i shouldnt even be on the forums talking my mouth off since we lost the siege.. so they didnt fail epically...

BUT since we're on the topic and im in this 'prove a point' mode here's the rest of the attacks and a shot of their strongest attack...

sony-inc2.jpg

sony-salis.jpg

i was mainly referring to the sudden last hour switch to myrmidons which was an efficient tactic, but not a very honourable one..

AoA has gone down from 120 cities to 70 cities in a week in O66.. We're one of the only alliances here that are fighting them where theyre trying to move into our territory..

Maybe it is the lack of leadership in aliens or the benefits of being with the myrmidons, but something made them realize that they were indeed vulnerable and needed to do some alliance rethinking...

we didnt make 50 members leave.. but we did clear our area of the aliens...

** thats another 10 mins of my life wasted on photoshop and grepo LOL

PS: Any sun which tries to shine greater than the flame of its fate, shall burn out... it is how it has always been... it is how it will always be.. and if my sun dares to play 'emperor' with the flame of my fate, it too will get burnt.. so is it with everybody...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Rychemaster, i'm not trying to call you out or anything. i just wanted to point out that we're not getting the full picture about the attacks. anyone who gets that much attention for taking another alliance's city should get bragging rights.

we've done the same with our ocean in terms of clearing out AoA and other alliances that we don't want in our ocean as well. we've made a point of putting down upstart alliances quickly.

DeletedUser

I will take from what you said that I am that refugee you spoke of. I am no refugee. I left AOA because of the lack of communication with the other leaders in the alliance.

however if you feel you want to keep talking smack about me and say I dont have honor how about me and you go to war then. Just me and you... no alliance to hide behind. No one backing you up or me. This means no support on incoming attacks and no help in resources.

You want honor then lets go one vs one. if you dont want to then stop talking smack about me.

When kookie asked me for help he said he was under attack from qlander. I told you this already. Again I have not done anything untrustworthy to you or your alliance in the past so I wouldnt start now. You want to play with me then bring it on. Unless your the one who is dishonerable as so far you make it look like you did the entire attack on your own with no help from anyone... how honorable is that?

DeletedUser

NOW we talk... youre on...

and speaking of your msg, i havent named you anywhere since you msged me.. even mails to myrmidons have contained the line 'i understand remorce standing up for kookie'.. i just didnt like kookie jumping ship too.. took the fun out..

and speaking of doing it alone, yes the attack on sony (kookie) was just me if i remember correctly.. nobody sent in anything till the siege started.. at which point i got support from my alliance which he fought using attacks from his alliances.. nothing funny there or am i missing something...

yes ive been going on about honour.. its my pet rant.. not enough honour and integrity left in this world... not even in me, matter of fact..

i dont hide behind my alliance, friend.. i fight for it...

@ tyrion : i am not even talking about PoC. if i came across as loudmouthed it was unintentional.. serious respect for mdk, ml & poc.. the stats speak for themselves... we would be an upstart alliance, at best, though we hope the upward swing continues...

DeletedUser

yah well even though my name aint mentioned that tongue in cheek comment about having the AOA refugee help him out is quite obvious who your talking about :p

I hide behind nothing. I am scared of nothing

since you guys tried conquering me before and I stonewalled you even with xmortis's help in attacking me to me this looks like a petty attempt to try and keep the attacks on me. Making up stories about my being a refugee and the pms you sent me insulting me.

DeletedUser

I don't remember us helping. When did Xmortis help?

P.S. I will have to look you both up on grepostats to see who will win :D

DeletedUser

I may not speak for the rest of the alliance, but I agree that I won't step in on this challenge. SES stands together, but I propose a backing off of both alliances for a personal challenge. Breaking on either side means immediate forfeiture will be met with retribution. Just a suggestion, but how about the first to take three villages belonging to the other with absolutely no support in either seige or clearing wins, or do you want to fight to the rim?

@ jarpenguin; Qlander helped to clear

DeletedUser4013

on a slightly side note: what's the deal with Fourty4? they are all breakaways from AoA who have formed an 8 member alliance ranked 28 overall...yet they state they are closely allied with AoA?!?!

DeletedUser

Well I have nothing to do with this, except that I made the thread. :D