AoA

DeletedUser

Gutted? Ive heard of the ruin and anger he/she brought to the game; its a better world without it.

Yes, I think Wofty agrees with that. But like many, he wanted to be the one to take on Aliens in battle. Take him down in a good fight rather than him quitting.

DeletedUser4013

i think a lot of people would have liked to cross swords with Aliens...she - my intel states that Aliens is female - would have been a worthy opponent in battle

DeletedUser

Trust me, there are plenty more to target. If Aliens had only know there were all these folks hiding in the closet that were so anxious to do battle with him, he may not have quit.

DeletedUser

Trust me, there are plenty more to target. If Aliens had only know there were all these folks hiding in the closet that were so anxious to do battle with him, he may not have quit.

If Aliens did not know that there were a lot of people gunning for him then he would have been an idiot. He was not however and he knew people wanted to take him out.

And yes, as yondo said, Aliens is a man lol.

DeletedUser

In that case why did Aliens announce his retirement directly after we took one of his cities?

DeletedUser

In that case why did Aliens announce his retirement directly after we took one of his cities?

Are you referring to the city that he took from you 2 days before? I am sure he was pretty broken up about that.

That said, I put someone that was actually fighting him ingame in a different category than those talking about it on the forums after it was clear that he had quit. Of course, I was dying to have a go at him. It was that durned ally thing that held me back ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I put someone that was actually fighting him ingame in a different category than those talking about it on the forums after it was clear that he had quit.

I was just to far away to even consider sending any attacks, but I wished I was a lot closer as I'm sure it should have been a good scrap...

ok, aliens is gone, who is next on the agenda?

Yondo maybe? ;)

DeletedUser1405

Is it me or have all the Aliens members started jumping ship into UAE

DeletedUser

Yes there are strong rumours that they will all be going to UAE, so I hear...

So it will be a super-mega-mra ;)
(Seriously should be a cap on members, sighs at this game)

DeletedUser

Looking on current stats the UAE rumors are true.

edit: Looks like the AoA people can play only in large alliance. Maybe they feel only strong with crowd behind their back.

DeletedUser1405

It will be nigh on impossible to control that many members, 300-400 is hard enough and i cant see the leadership wanting to share duties with anyone, looks like a potential disaster for both alliances.
Good luck to them anyways.

DeletedUser

Looking on current stats the UAE rumors are true.

edit: Looks like the AoA people can play only in large alliance. Maybe they feel only strong with crowd behind their back.

how right you are. when I left aoa I asked a few to come with me and all the replies I got back were.... If i go with you then we wont have a huge alliance to back us up and leave us open for attack...

sigh

DeletedUser

how right you are. when I left aoa I asked a few to come with me and all the replies I got back were.... If i go with you then we wont have a huge alliance to back us up and leave us open for attack...

sigh

I always value the feedback from typical alliance shifter.

DeletedUser

It will be nigh on impossible to control that many members, 300-400 is hard enough and i cant see the leadership wanting to share duties with anyone, looks like a potential disaster for both alliances.
Good luck to them anyways.

Ha! UAE has the strength, the leadership, the cohesiveness to survive a thousand years.

That or until Update 1.13.

DeletedUser

I always value the feedback from typical alliance shifter.

lol same to you bud.

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points

Myrmidons The Myrmidons 16th May 2010 - 20:08:28 63,666
End All Myrmidons 10th May 2010 - 04:05:28 46,549
Army of Aliens End All 9th May 2010 - 20:06:24 46,498
End Game Army of Aliens 21st February 2010 - 01:06:01 2,293
None End Game 28th January 2010 - 23:04:38 386

considering that end game and end all were alliances of me.. waiting for another aliance to come along.. technically I have changed alliances once. joined AOA and were with them for 2.5 months.. joined myr as the leaders quit in AOA and transfered to a sub branch of myr..

so find your facts before you start nattering :p

unless your jealous of me and my power ingame that you are but a mere shadow of :p