AoA

DeletedUser4660

mmmmmmmmmm careful remorce or you could have more hunting you

DeletedUser

joined myr as the leaders quit in AOA and transfered to a sub branch of myr..

so find your facts before you start nattering :p

unless your jealous of me and my power ingame that you are but a mere shadow of :p

Gonna have to stop you right there on this one, The Leaders, Didn't Quit Myrmidons. A bunch of Alligator Politicians (which means all mouth, no ears) , have left the myrmidons to go start an alliance, posing as the Real Myrmidons, instead of, naming their own intellectual idea to name their own alliance.

Sub Branch? Pff, Right. We have no affiliation what so ever with "The Myrmidons" rofl.

So get those off the bat first, before nattering. But hey, its not so bad after all, I mean. I can understand this statement by you previously Quoting by..

how right you are. when I left aoa I asked a few to come with me and all the replies I got back were.... If i go with you then we wont have a huge alliance to back us up and leave us open for attack...

Doesn't matter to me I guess, what alliance you goto, aslong as it supplies big digits on the stat bank, you are good to go eh? But hey, things aint SO bad, I mean...Bigger Digit numbers along with his single digit I.Q. buddies.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to stop you right there on this one, The Leaders, Didn't Quit Myrmidons. A bunch of Alligator Politicians (which means all mouth, no ears) , have left the myrmidons to go start an alliance, posing as the Real Myrmidons, instead of, naming their own intellectual idea to name their own alliance.

Sub Branch? Pff, Right. We have no affiliation what so ever with "The Myrmidons" rofl.

So get those off the bat first, before nattering. But hey, its not so bad after all, I mean. I can understand this statement by you previously Quoting by..

Doesn't matter to me I guess, what alliance you goto, aslong as it supplies big digits on the stat bank, you are good to go eh? But hey, things aint SO bad, I mean...Bigger Digit numbers along with his single digit I.Q. buddies.

Wow, this guys still talks? You destroy your alliance and still think your a good leader

DeletedUser

Spin, spin, spin.

Fact is you went on a power trip and destroyed a great alliance. No blame need to be cast but at your own feet...

-Kakasaki (former Myrmidon)

DeletedUser

It will be nigh on impossible to control that many members, 300-400 is hard enough and i cant see the leadership wanting to share duties with anyone, looks like a potential disaster for both alliances.
Good luck to them anyways.

For any other alliance yes, but UAE is not like any other alliance in this game.

DeletedUser

i agree.. they used to try to be be like army of aliens but now since aoa got wiped out theyre the only ones around like that..

:D

DeletedUser4660

so whats happening with the war, now that AoA are joining UAE the allies still attacking ?

DeletedUser

Ah but also the bigger they are the harder they hit :p
Not really. UAE are so spread out they are easy to hit. So many areas for us to attack them from :D

so whats happening with the war, now that AoA are joining UAE the allies still attacking ?

Molon Labe will start fighting UAE now. Technically we were already at war but they weren't really our target. Now we can have our war with UAE :)

DeletedUser

They will be no different from the last MRA that crumbled!

Might take a bit longer... Maybe.

Zardor?

DeletedUser

I am giving you great odds if the morale survey turns out the way that I think that it will. Otherwise, no.

DeletedUser

I seriously hope that they leave moral out of this world.
Crushing UAE on even terms will be so much sweeter :Smile:

DeletedUser

If you look at the colonization stats, Phenom is getting hit super hard by UAE and AoA. But they seem as vibrant as ever to me. Everyone is quick to claim that they "crushed" AoA, but that's just silly. It collapsed under its own weight.

DeletedUser

If you look at the colonization stats, Phenom is getting hit super hard by UAE and AoA. But they seem as vibrant as ever to me. Everyone is quick to claim that they "crushed" AoA, but that's just silly. It collapsed under its own weight.

Were did i say we crushed AOA they crushed themselves lol
UAE will be crushed!!!
Your very good at making things up Zardor.
Still as i said a wins a win. :pro: