AoA

DeletedUser1405

Why is it that every thread in Beta ends with someone arguing with Zardor, to the outside its begining to make us look one dimensional.
Cmon guys/gals, stop the disagreemants and lets have some decent discussion for once instead of the backbiting.

DeletedUser

Your Right sorry Zardor.

So is AoA leaderless and inactive or are they looking to stage the comeback from Nam?

DeletedUser

Your Right sorry Zardor.

So is AoA leaderless and inactive or are they looking to stage the comeback from Nam?

As far as I last knew, leaderless, don't think that has changed, they aren't coming back

DeletedUser

i think Phenomen took the initiative and took the hits, while the others like MDK and ML moved in and finished off AoA..

dont know if that was really the planned strategy or it happened by accident, but i think thats how it played out...

So thats end of Phase I of Grepo... Lets see what story plays out in phase 2...

DeletedUser

i think Phenomen took the initiative and took the hits, while the others like MDK and ML moved in and finished off AoA..

dont know if that was really the planned strategy or it happened by accident, but i think thats how it played out...

So thats end of Phase I of Grepo... Lets see what story plays out in phase 2...

That is correct, we made sure they delayed their declarations by a week for the surprise element when their troops were off the back lines and stacking "the fronts".

DeletedUser

Hmm... Many changes in the last week. Interesting what Aliens quitting can cause... Myrmidons=DONE
AoA=DONE

UAE=GROWTH

DeletedUser4660

Hmm... Many changes in the last week. Interesting what Aliens quitting can cause... Myrmidons=DONE
AoA=DONE

UAE=GROWTH
for how long ,if the war is taken up to them see how long the members stay around

DeletedUser

That is correct, we made sure they delayed their declarations by a week for the surprise element when their troops were off the back lines and stacking "the fronts".

*reads Kadjauni mind*
Yes... thats right, while we were being beaten to a bloody mess by AoA and UAE... it was really a plan to hold them up! ingenious really, we put up no fight to either and lost many cities... but it was the plan all along

Sounds like a Poor excuse from an Alliance of Turtle and Sim City players.

DeletedUser

must be a strange local dialect he's speaking in.. sounds like strategy to me.. :)

and speaking of strategy, one that worked seeing how one half of your argument is over as an alliance and the other half seems like it will soon join the first...

DeletedUser

Well any strategy that sends members of his own alliance to the rim for the betterment of not his own alliance, but that of Molon Labe?... sounds like a leader weak in character. A strong leader would never ask they're subjects to do anything they themselves would not do.. so I ask Kadjayuni,in this last war how many cities did you lose yourself? the answer is 1, and how many of your members lost everything they worked hard for or close to it? that answer 25.
what a well thought up strategy. my peons please go throw yourself on the barbed wire as I walk across your back to victory and by that alone, this wonderful "strategy" speaks volumes.

But now that everyone is grabbing for the ring of who beat AoA, took down Aliens, but frankly not one of you has done even that, no one has met aliens on the battlefield and won, no matter how egod is going to try and spin this to make it seem like Molon Labe in a far off ocean did in the big aliens., he didnt do mod edit to aliens, molon labe did nothing, Phenomen did nothing, and none of the others did it either, he left under his own need, and the vacuum that was left behind beat AoA.

Some of us have real lives, and when its between our jobs/girlfriends/family etc and this game! hey that word again GAME, the smart ones make the right choice, the foolish ones brag on a forum of how they did something,... they never really did.

And if I sign in tomorrow and my cities are under siege and I lose.. well I gave it my best, but i doubt i'd restart... this game isn't worth the time.

but on a lighter note what did South east Syndicate do in this war? nothing?! really, yeah thats what I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But now that everyone is grabbing for the ring of who beat AoA, took down Aliens, but frankly not one of you has done even that, no one has met aliens on the battlefield and won, no matter how egod is going to try and spin this to make it seem like Molon Labe in a far off ocean did in the big aliens., he didnt do mod edit to aliens, molon labe did nothing, Phenomen did nothing, and none of the others did it either, he left under his own need, and the vacuum that was left behind beat AoA.

Some of us have real lives, and when its between our jobs/girlfriends/family etc and this game! hey that word again GAME, the smart ones make the right choice, the foolish ones brag on a forum of how they did something,... they never really did.

And if I sign in tomorrow and my cities are under siege and I lose.. well I gave it my best, but i doubt i'd restart... this game isn't worth the time..

Man you luv to wolfe on lol
Also can anyone spot the contradiction?:Smile:

Phenomen took the brunt Molon Labe did the grunt AOA fell.:pro:
To the victors go the spoils Oh and UAE

DeletedUser

No please explain to me my contradiction?

make sure you end with something about how great Molon labe is cause you know that never gets old.

DeletedUser

Well any strategy that sends members of his own alliance to the rim for the betterment of not his own alliance, but that of Molon Labe?... sounds like a leader weak in character. A strong leader would never ask they're subjects to do anything they themselves would not do.. so I ask Kadjayuni,in this last war how many cities did you lose yourself? the answer is 1, and how many of your members lost everything they worked hard for or close to it? that answer 25.
what a well thought up strategy. my peons please go throw yourself on the barbed wire as I walk across your back to victory and by that alone, this wonderful "strategy" speaks volumes.

And if I sign in tomorrow and my cities are under siege and I lose.. well I gave it my best, but i doubt i'd restart... this game isn't worth the time.

but on a lighter note what did South east Syndicate do in this war? nothing?! really, yeah thats what I thought.

Where have I EVER said that Aliens left due to us or anyone? I know he quit the game and that he had been intending on doing so for a while. Molon Labe were never in a position to even touch him. Please don't post such stupid uninformed posts again.

Oh and I just realised that the "far off ocean" we are in is the one just east of yours. We would love to pay you a visit :)

DeletedUser4013

the simple fact is this: AoA is collapsing because Aliens and Liragon left. the power vacuum that ensued caused the alliance to crumble and so members are going to other alliances. whether Aliens and Liragon left because of RL issues, some of us may never know, while others may be privy to that information.

so while some people will claim that they or their alliance did the deed, it will remain a mystery as to what actually happened. i agree with Devynsire about what happened. but i know that a lot of effort went into this war by all parties involved

DeletedUser

Or... Are they both really faking to be offline for some strange reason and they will just go back on tomorrow :D

DeletedUser

Where have I EVER said that Aliens left due to us or anyone? I know he quit the game and that he had been intending on doing so for a while. Molon Labe were never in a position to even touch him. Please don't post such stupid uninformed posts again.

Oh and I just realised that the "far off ocean" we are in is the one just east of yours. We would love to pay you a visit :)

You may not have spoken those words, but the intent behind the things you say is plain bare thou then by your words now, you admit that Molon Labe had no hand in the downfall of AoA, am I correct? that the real reason that AoA is over, is a power vacuum by aliens leaving? I think I can see eye to eye with you on that.

Hey look! you are to the east of me! I couldn't see you sitting right there *points*... *looks at maps*.... hey wait! we are all around you.*smiles* well if you would like to come pay me a visit ill roll out a red carpet for you egod, you are more then welcome to dinner.