AoA

DeletedUser

You may not have spoken those words, but the intent behind the things you say is plain bare thou then by your words now, you admit that Molon Labe had no hand in the downfall of AoA, am I correct? that the real reason that AoA is over, is a power vacuum by aliens leaving? I think I can see eye to eye with you on that.

Hey look! you are to the east of me! I couldn't see you sitting right there *points*... *looks at maps*.... hey wait! we are all around you.*smiles* well if you would like to come pay me a visit ill roll out a red carpet for you egod, you are more then welcome to dinner.
I have never said anything about Molon Labe having anything to do with AoA's downfall. Their leadership collapsed and that was it. What I have said is that in our part of the woods (the only part we have cities in) we decimated AoA. They had about 1.5 million points of players directly in our area with support all around the outside of our area.

Yes, UAE are to our west and south. Been a few skirmishes without any city swap overs. A lot of BP though :D

Well I personally am in O63 so I will be battling your O64 brothers but O53 is ML territory so it should be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Yes, despite what you may think about us, we are going to give you the battle you were looking for and I hope that it teach your humility, if nothing else.

DeletedUser

Yes, despite what you may think about us, we are going to give you the battle you were looking for and I hope that it teach your humility, if nothing else.

Pot says to kettle your black.

I like this one im gonna keep it for later :Smile:

DeletedUser4660

its funny players can find a lot of time to play when when they are winning, crushing small alliances but once they or their alliance get attacked the game isn't as much fun

DeletedUser

its funny players can find a lot of time to play when when they are winning, crushing small alliances but once they or their alliance get attacked the game isn't as much fun
Quoting because I agree :p

Though aliens told me he was thinking of quiting before the war started. So in this case he did just quit the game for his own reasons.

DeletedUser

Quoting because I agree :p

Though aliens told me he was thinking of quiting before the war started. So in this case he did just quit the game for his own reasons.

Aliens stated right from the start he was only there for a short term