AoT noobs :L

DeletedUser

I figured someone may of enlightened you by now?
Have your abbreviation skills improved otherwise?
Or are you still after the answer?

DeletedUser

They are kinda still here - Revelation is probably the closet remaining alliance to the original AoT

DeletedUser

Partly correct - most of Revelation was Revolt of death before moving to AoT which Petrika would not allow a name change (The stoburn angry man that he is :p). When Erik and Petrika fell outa sorts, ending with a death threat to Erik. AoT disbanded in a sense.

What was AoT originally left to join/make 300Bulls.
What was left in AoT became Revolution which was basically Revolt of Death plus others that had been picked up like Furians and a couple of others. Most would not like to be associated with AoT ;)

DeletedUser

Fair enough - thank you for the clarification. I think of AoT as the monster alliance and its sister that had hundereds of members; thus I am lumping a ton of people together. You are right, this is not a fair assessment. (Not completely fair anyway)

DeletedUser

It was your point of view as entitled to, along with the briefness of it did some it up ina sense as none of the original AoT really exist. They all got eaten, banned or hit VM never to return.

Just for knowledge for any that care most of the original AoT are on Belle as Ace of Hearts

DeletedUser

I was simply admitting that I was wrong regarding AoT - taking what was the moment before their collapse to be their entire history. (The only real time I was paying attention beyond the Riot war) I appreciate the clarification.

DeletedUser5676

Kinjiru and kristofsvzw of NMA i think are the only original AoT members left in Ithaca

DeletedUser

Kinjiru was AoT original as far as my memory goes but I don't think kristofsvzw ever was, on this world anyway.

DeletedUser27700

Necropost.jpg

:p