AP.- Daily News

DeletedUser23786

Yeah it sucks. No ill feeling we just play the game as it is meant to be played. Who knows what will happen by the time the server is closed we could potentially be fighting on the same side again although I appreciate that looks very unlikely!

Once world wonders are nearing then current diplomatic ties will change again. Hard to see right now but I imagine nearer the time there is likely to be Thermopylae vs Heroes and Repo vs Imperium and Atlantis and sister alliances. A few months ago it looked like north vs South but this has all changed in the interests of keeping the server going and fortunately has brought a lot of "simmers" into action.

DeletedUser46711

Oh well, I play Grepolis every day.
Yours truly received the award as the supporter of the day on the 27th a few days ago, and in many occassions in the past.
Quite proud of not wasting troops and just getting the points when truly needed.
UgRGYGp.png

Can you help me to count mine?
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

FBKfAFa.png

DeletedUser54775

UgRGYGp.png

Can you help me to count mine?
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

FBKfAFa.png
I would if I would find you on the top 100th or 200th players in the world, but we can not find your account.
As for the logo, thank you sweetie, Futboltango certainly has its own style. By the way, I just got another award of "supporter of the day".

DeletedUser54775

AP. July 3rd. We have reports that once again Virdian has run away into vacation mode due to the overwhelming pressure from the attacks of Thermopylae.

DeletedUser54775

Nice try, sweetie, but as we all know well, there is no comparison. Virdian is the highest rated player in one of your alliances and certainly has this cowardly attitude of running into VM when things get though for him.

DeletedUser54775

AP. July 3rd, Thermopylae leader, Jimbobicous is the first player to conquer and keep 100 cities.
Well done! and congratulations!

DeletedUser54886

Well done Jim...

Of course - ignoring the FNN stupidity... I hope you do keep them...

DeletedUser54850

Futbol, I'm really sick of your propaganda and pompous attitude, why do you treat everyone with disdain?
Why do you post lies on these forums just t make thermo look good when deep down you know you will not win?

DeletedUser54192

Nice try, sweetie, but as we all know well, there is no comparison. Virdian is the highest rated player in one of your alliances and certainly has this cowardly attitude of running into VM when things get though for him.
Well, if you would like to compare the top players, how about we compare Jimbobicus and Virdian.

• Virdian goes into VM, and actually that is probably as much due to RL as it is due to any in-game events. Only accusations against him were from yourself stating that he was lying, which have been proven false.
  • Jimbobicus, proven to have twice attempted to betray people on this server
I think you lose, Futbol. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54775

Well, if you would like to compare the top players, how about we compare Jimbobicus and Virdian.

• Virdian goes into VM, and actually that is probably as much due to RL as it is due to any in-game events. Only accusations against him were from yourself stating that he was lying, which have been proven false.
  • Jimbobicus, proven to have twice attempted to betray people on this server

I think you lose, Futbol. :p
Wishful thinking my friend... wishful thinking.... Look at the facts. Virdian just to be at the top of standings (points and cities) and the leader of a flourishing alliance. Now Virdian is all scared running into VM every time that he fears to be operated (I can understand after losing 12 cities in only two days) and has gone from alliance to alliance failling to lead people.

Jim is another story.

I think that you are just jealous of Jim because he has done what you can not do our your leaders can not do.

DeletedUser54192

Wishful thinking my friend... wishful thinking.... Look at the facts. Virdian just to be at the top of standings (points and cities) and the leader of a flourishing alliance. Now Virdian is all scared running into VM every time that he fears to be operated (I can understand after losing 12 cities in only two days) and has gone from alliance to alliance failling to lead people.

Jim is another story.

I think that you are just jealous of Jim because he has done what you can not do our your leaders can not do.
Actually, you should look at the facts. The facts that we can know for sure are exactly as follows:
- Virdian has gone into VM a couple of times.

DeletedUser54775

Actually, you should look at the facts. The facts that we can know for sure are exactly as follows:
- Virdian has gone into VM a couple of times.

- Virdian goes into VM every time he is the primary or secondary target of an operation. I can imagine how that it must be hard for the rank and file to see his leader run away and left them every time things get tough. This is why his alliances have been failure to failure.

DeletedUser54775

i'm sorry, mate but you're really pathetic.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
I do not understand. Why are you upset or offended? I am trying to be nice to you even though you constantly criticize me and put me down.

At the end, I try to forgive you, but sometimes you are really hurtful.

DeletedUser54775

July 4th. - AP. On the Nature of the Evil Coalition and the once more yours truly, FutbolTango obtains the award of "Supporter of Day".

First of all, I salute to all the Americans on this important day and wish that we reflect and thank for those who sacrificed their lives so we could enjoy in North America the freedoms and liberties that we can enjoy today.

As you have heard, the evil coalition is starting to have defections among its members. Some have left the game, others have run into vacation mode, others have chosen to go quietly and become inactive.

One or two alliances have realized the nature of those who lead the coalition and have chosen not to fight. Thus, those in the coalition have come here to start a smear campaign on them. This is one of the intrinsic nature of the commanders of the rim. As our friend, Kal so clearly exhibits with our leader Jim. There is a lack of forgiveness and empathy. It is an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. Crucifixion, public stoning, and character assassination for any perceived transgression. So this video is dedicated specially for my friend Kal:

On a unrelated note, yours truly, once again got the award of "Supporter of the Day".
Thanks to the intel and detailed communication with a fellow player, I managed to perfectly ambush several nukes from the evil forces of the rim.

Thank you. I am really enjoying those yummy defensive points.

DeletedUser54835

This is rediculous at this point, seriously. I and I know many others are becoming increasingly sick of it. Not only do you constantly spread fake, biased, one sided news to the externals but then when someone goes to counter it you decide to begin a smear campaign on them instead of backing up your previously stated points. It makes for a dreadfully one-sided forum and gives readers a lack of information. You make your side sound like the superhero-underdogs of the story while everyone else is the evil force attempting to stop it while in reality the same can be said the other way around. I am not going to get into anything with Jim as is I've heard arguments from both sides and personally I have no I'll will towards the player but the other lies to look like the other side is demoralized and crumbling is deliberately false and I know for sure you understand that. I am not going to attack your character as I do not know you well and it would be severely hypocritical to what I am saying, but I believe what you are doing is only hurting our world and these forums.

DeletedUser54775

This is rediculous at this point, seriously. I and I know many others are becoming increasingly sick of it. Not only do you constantly spread fake, biased, one sided news to the externals but then when someone goes to counter it you decide to begin a smear campaign on them instead of backing up your previously stated points. It makes for a dreadfully one-sided forum and gives readers a lack of information. You make your side sound like the superhero-underdogs of the story while everyone else is the evil force attempting to stop it while in reality the same can be said the other way around. I am not going to get into anything with Jim as is I've heard arguments from both sides and personally I have no I'll will towards the player but the other lies to look like the other side is demoralized and crumbling is deliberately false and I know for sure you understand that. I am not going to attack your character as I do not know you well and it would be severely hypocritical to what I am saying, but I believe what you are doing is only hurting our world and these forums.

Guys, if you do not like it, then you do not have to read it.
I am sorry if you are losing. If you think that you are not, then prove it on the game by taking our cities in the core.
You can not have it both ways.