Apathetic: The Return

Ryann16

Strategos

Apathetic
Next Revolt Server

'"I started Apathetic with the intention of being the most brutal and aggressive alliance with the highest per player stats on the server. The kind of stats that prove we are well above what alliances with two or three times the membership numbers were boasting about."
-TurdWrangler​

They played on en55 Idalium. Among of the hundreds of pacts and coalitions, They stood alone. And they survived. They were Apathetic! As Turd wanted, they were the most brutal and aggressive alliance on the server. Unfortunately, In the time of World Wonders, they were stripped of everything including their names and memories as they became Dark Wolves. Some of them were upset and could never forget their old alliance, but most were more contempt with their overall accomplishment in joining the wolves. Well... The Wolves are no more, and Apathetic has returned!

Most of us have retired or passed on, but the few of us that remain are returning to show our true colors again, possibly for the last time.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage is what we require. No cowards or Noobs. We're fighters! Not Diplomats!

Application:

Experience in game:

Leading Experience:

Why you want to join:

Link to your GrepoStat information:

Skype Name:

We won't take many, a small and effective alliance is what we like.

Roster:
Ryann16
Nakierza
Xanthos
BrainyRooster
Embassy Number 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser48555

good luck.. see you there i guess..

Oh btw can i join your alliance? :p

DeletedUser48555

Nah? :'( You broke my heart now

Pleaaaaseee :(

I know how to attack VERY well.. I build 30 swordsmen every day and send them to my neighbor and I always kill 90+ militia.. Thats 1:3 ratio.. pretty good huh? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48555

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay... i like you already!!! add me on the list :D

DeletedUser49059

Good luck with that Ryann...if that's your plan, you are welcome to be in our neighborhood. After all, it worked out so well in Idalium, right?