Apex tut tut

DeletedUser47369

Howdy all.

Im sure everyone knows when you have a spy in your alliance its annoying.

Normally a spy approaches your alliance and says they will supply you with intel as i dont like there alliance.

But the Apex founder is going out of his way to recruit spies in alliances. This is a sign of weakness and tells alot about a founder. Concerned more about other alliances then he is of his own.

THERE IS NO WAY I COULD PLAY FOR SOMEONE WHO SHOWS NO DIGNITY IN A GAME

This is the founder of Apex who actions are reflecting on the rest of this players

I pity your players who respect the game to be in this alliance with founders like this

jdc400 today at 00:51
Hey mate,

As you can see, in this ocean, our alliance dominates, and we are probably going to end up fighting at some point in this world.

However, you do not need to die. In return for full protection and helping you take cities, I would like you to provide regular intel on what is going on in your alliance. This would include pacts, who your alliance is attacking, when your alliance is vulnerable (people might leave), and also when my alliance might get attacked, and who their targets are.

Regards,
Jdc

DeletedUser47369

This is the founder of a top 12 alliance actually going out of his way to recruit spies.

Having a sleezy founder reflects bad of the rest of the alliance.

DeletedUser47369

Apex have good players and very trusted players who I have played with in many worlds

I know they would never condone this but this is who they are going to be fighting for lol

DeletedUser26926

So no one ever recruits spies in the game... Well I don't where you've been for the last 6 years.

DeletedUser

Grepolis is a Game of War and Strategies. That does include every Tactic that can be used, therefore Spies as well. I dont think it's that big of a deal to be honest. Most successfull Alliances I've seen throughout the years used every single opprtunity they had to win the game.

DeletedUser

This is the founder of a top 12 alliance actually going out of his way to recruit spies.

Ahahaha !
This is not being bad - this is strategy, we are in a strategic game with diplomatic relationships.
Every good leader should do this.

DeletedUser47369

Its embarrassing thats pulled up in every world

This is yet another Alliance pulled up on it

DeletedUser

@Doom

I dont quite see your Problem. I get that Spies are not really loved since it is considered a foul way of playing, but ask yourself one question: Does trying everything to guarantee your Alliances success make you a bad leader?

I dont think so.

DeletedUser

It was such a good start to the world as well; sigh, well it looks like the drama has began at last. Instinct is to defend their own, which is what a lot of members have began to do now as i read the posts. But i am not going to defend jdc here. He knows that i do not condone those actions as our founder and he understands that it wasn't exactly the most morale tactic and he did it without any of our knowledge. I can see as the founder he wanted what was best for our alliance and of course that obviously includes when we would be going to be targeted, which i have no doubt in my mind that this has painted a huge red cross on our backs.

DeletedUser49112

jdc why don't you MM this message to every alliance in top 10

There's bound to be some players who will work with you and since the secret that you are trying to recruit spies is already out it'll save the time of trying to find candidates

DeletedUser30517

Wow!! Quite a nice ad you've got there. Makes me feel like a jerk here in Apex already :p

But wait!! What has this got to do with me??? The alliance here is fine... right? Oh no... I'm seeing my allies leaving already!!! :p

DeletedUser

Wait.....wait.... are you saying that JDC has tarnished my lovely internet persona? Eeeeek. Let me guess any member that leaves has a spot in your wonderful drama free alliance?

Bleh posting it and mming the entire alliance to try and cause issues, who has time for that. So one is to assume Doom will make a post on externals and mm everyone every time something is done that hurts his feelings. I'll take JDC playing the spy game. But good try.

DeletedUser47369

Wait.....wait.... are you saying that JDC has tarnished my lovely internet persona? Eeeeek. Let me guess any member that leaves has a spot in your wonderful drama free alliance?

Bleh posting it and mming the entire alliance to try and cause issues, who has time for that. So one is to assume Doom will make a post on externals and mm everyone every time something is done that hurts his feelings. I'll take JDC playing the spy game. But good try.

Your Alliance is looking for Spies. Im helping you out to expand your reach.

You're mailing other Alliance members asking them for intel. Im just widening your Audience.

DeletedUser

Your Alliance is looking for Spies. Im helping you out to expand your reach.

You're mailing other Alliance members asking them for intel. Im just widening your Audience.

Well jolly gee thanks mister, you are such a nice fella