Apex tut tut

DeletedUser33512

Usually spy recruitment is not so forthright LOOOL.

And much, much more clandestine. In fact this is the first time I've heard of spy recruitment by intimidation (rofl).

DeletedUser

I've slated my own alliance in a top 12 before, so i highly doubt it.

DeletedUser

pay no attention, entire alliance is made of scumbags.

Lol, agreed. Half of them are golders who quit in two months, and their leader? Wow. I'd be surprised if they lasted for three months, especially when their leader has been attempting to spy on other alliances, before BP is even over.

DeletedUser44194

Nobody "controls" newspapers - you don't need a license to write them. Just saying. Same with the milestones.

Ok dad...

When someone asks... "Who is doing the newspaper for this world?"

And someone replies "Me, I am doing it"

And when the person who says "Iam doing it" is apart of the Alliance that's also got a member doing the milestones, and had been threatening members to join them whilst still in BP.. I think we can agree Apex control the newspaper

This whole external forum is for people trying to make friends with one another... Everyone has an agenda, there's so much boot licking going on people forget to stand up for what is right... I will always stand up against the bullies it doesn't matter if your my best friend, if your verbally/mentally bullying someone... Your gona get owned, simple (and that goes for people sticking up for bullies)

I said this game needs a Military Police Alliance that joins everyworld just to keep an eye over proceedings years ago, how many problems would that solve?....

Hey Bond........ You still making Alliances and dissapearing when the S hits the Fan, i won't embarrass you any further don't worry

DeletedUser27128

Ok dad...

When someone asks... "Who is doing the newspaper for this world?"

And someone replies "Me, I am doing it"

And when the person who says "Iam doing it" is apart of the Alliance that's also got a member doing the milestones, and had been threatening members to join them whilst still in BP.. I think we can agree Apex control the newspaper

This whole external forum is for people trying to make friends with one another... Everyone has an agenda, there's so much boot licking going on people forget to stand up for what is right... I will always stand up against the bullies it doesn't matter if your my best friend, if your verbally/mentally bullying someone... Your gona get owned, simple (and that goes for people sticking up for bullies)

I said this game needs a Military Police Alliance that joins everyworld just to keep an eye over proceedings years ago, how many problems would that solve?....

Hey Bond........ You still making Alliances and dissapearing when the S hits the Fan, i won't embarrass you any further don't worry

Okay so first of all, this had nothing to do with my leadership skills, which I admit, are terrible, and I am not ashamed to admit it. And I am also aware of the fact that I'm not a very good player.

Also, I'd like to remind you of the fact that it was you who ghosted a week or two into the server, while most people who were with me made it quite far into the world (some are even playing in Taras till now), so that point is down the drain.

Next, according to your logic, if I start creating newspapers, create a milestones thread, and start sending people "threatening" messages to join me, I will be in absolute control? I should have known that, such an easy way to dominate the whole server, just create newspapers regularly and keep track of milestones, and send a few threatening messages occasionally. That's the most absurd thing I've seen on a while on these forums.

I'm just going to create a newspaper now, so does that mean that Apex do not control it any more?

Then, you proceed to say that the whole forum is people "trying to make friends with each other", and then you say that "you will stand up to bullies". These two statements are completely contradictory. If everyone is trying to be friends with each other, how can there be bullies? And if you don't want people to be nice to everyone, how exactly is the forum going to function without them hating on each other?

Also, you want a "police" to handle bullies in a FREAKING WAR GAME!? Let me tell you something kiddo: War means fighting each other. Big armies, small armies. Usually only one side is the winner. Bigger armies kill smaller armies. That's how war works.

I'll just leave this here for people to make their own decision about who got embarrassed here.

Last edited by a moderator: