Apex tut tut

DeletedUser47369

Any more crying ????? Going on like 5 year old child !

Nobody is crying here

Just highlighting Stupidity.

Is it a crime to highlight that APEX founder is looking for Spies?

He has contacted players of other alliances.

Because he Tried to do it secretly I helped by promoting it publicly

even created an advert to you.

So EVERYONE, The APEX founder is looking for spies and its our duty as Alliances to oblige.

Please pass on all Alliance info to jdc400

You can contact him on
jdc400@nsa.com
Facebook@jdc400
instagram@jdc400
twitter#jdc400

By the way, if you are a spy you might have difficulty in joining Apex as their profile says as follows

Commitment - Finally, every player must be fully committed to the alliance. If you join the alliance, this is the team you play for, not any past friends in the world, not any past enemies in the world. You play for one alliance, and one team.

DeletedUser33941

Oh sorry I mad a mistake , you are going on like a bloody 4 year old ! A 5 year old is to mature for you !

DeletedUser

Can everyone from apex just take it down a notch and take a chill pill please.

DeletedUser47369

Oh sorry I mad a mistake , you are going on like a bloody 4 year old ! A 5 year old is to mature for you !

Change you commitment in your profile

every player must be fully committed to the alliance. If you join the alliance, this is the team you play for

This doesn't match what your founder promotes elsewhere

DeletedUser17513

@doom, your not the only one making a fuss here via words mister Harvey also makes empty promises :(

Stay tuned tonight on FOX news! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33941

Change you commitment in your profile

This doesn't match what your founder promotes elsewhere

And spies are not part of the game :eek: Anyways you keep on throwing your toys out of the cot ! Have fun ;)

DeletedUser47369

And spies are not part of the game :eek: Anyways you keep on throwing your toys out of the cot ! Have fun ;)

99% of the time spies come to you.

You are going out looking for them lol

My guys and girls are currently creating CVs

DeletedUser44194

Crazy how this game has turned out, first year or so when it came out was by far the best time, now it's just abuse n back stabbing everywhere... Still shocked that Apex would stoop that low, looking at the ranking and the players they've got in that team, Wow, such a shame... Out of the top 5 Alliances Apex look like the most dangerous, I doubt they needed to do this, if one of the top Alliances is doing this to 20+ Player Alliances... Then it's already over, everyone's got a spy on there Alliance now..... That's brutal

Massive respect for Dr Doom coming forward, begs the questions which other players in which Alliances they've already got as there joeys with the promise of protection... I wouldn't be surprised if they've got people from other Alliances spamming them resources

*shakes head in shame*

DeletedUser44194

Wait is beginners protection still on? And there in the Top 5.... Hahahaahahahahahhaahahahhaha that's epic that

DeletedUser44194

And Apex guys control the newspaper and milestones lol, good luck ya'll