Aphrodite Narcissism

Mythhy

Hekatontarch
My question is how does exactly Aphrodite's Narcissism spell works. It says it makes defending units 10% less efficient in a city. My first question is, does the spell apply to a siege if the spell is used on the sieged city? My second question is how does it apply exactly? Let's say the defending units have 130% defense from advisors and a research. Would the spell take away 10% flat from that making it 120%, or would it take 10% of the overall strength making them 13% weaker?

xFate

Strategos
My question is how does exactly Aphrodite's Narcissism spell works. It says it makes defending units 10% less efficient in a city. My first question is, does the spell apply to a siege if the spell is used on the sieged city? My second question is how does it apply exactly? Let's say the defending units have 130% defense from advisors and a research. Would the spell take away 10% flat from that making it 120%, or would it take 10% of the overall strength making them 13% weaker?
stop asking dumb questions

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Does anyone know if you cast it on a city and you attack the city is their anyway to know if spell is still active on city or not, should it tell you in report that city is affected by narcissm

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Does anyone know if you cast it on a city and you attack the city is their anyway to know if spell is still active on city or not, should it tell you in report that city is affected by narcissm

Yes the spell will show on your report in the same way a 10% defence increase will show.