Apoc's Amazing "Leaders"

• Thread starter DeletedUser46851
  • Start date

DeletedUser

TheGM said:
Hahaha, don't let Jamo see those reports GGN, he will struggle to find an answer for that incompetance from Apoc. I wonder which one of their so-called top players soiled their reputation this time?

Its like talking to a dolphin..Go back thru 8 editions of newspapers , various Pm's, forum posts and comments when i was virtually begging TD to send me reports like this..in fact all alliances. Only ZT and Apoc ever did..i had no doubt that these reports existed but why pull them out now?(is it because they only just happened and you didn't have similar reports before -dont think so) and then claim -' don't show Jamo'..no ,do show Jamo, you utter moron - that was the whole point.

DeletedUser

Pity on those poor fools who were led down this path. And an even bigger congratulations to the complete morons from ZT who weasled their way into our holy alliance only to leave for the so called better offer. LMFAO!!

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i seem to remember you sending invites to everyone in ZT. So how is that weasling there way into your alliance. Plus lets face some facts here your alliance would be nothing without the ex ZT members. Out of your top 20 members no more then 5 of them are actually original TD members. The best are either ex-ZT or ex-MP and i respect everyone of them.

And Space Girl what are you doing on here insulting people. I didn't think you were like that. :D

DeletedUser

Go back thru 8 editions of newspapers , various Pm's, forum posts and comments when i was virtually begging TD to send me reports like this..in fact all alliances. Only ZT and Apoc ever did.

They finally have some reports to show, don't take their moment away from them Jamo! :D

DeletedUser

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i seem to remember you sending invites to everyone in ZT. So how is that weasling there way into your alliance.

I think the point he is trying to make is that we invited them in good faith that they were prepared to become part of our team. Instead they joined us, saw all of our internal information, forums and plans and then went back to ZT and eventually onto Apocalypse.

Plus lets face some facts here your alliance would be nothing without the ex ZT members. Out of your top 20 members no more then 5 of them are actually original TD members. The best are either ex-ZT or ex-MP and i respect everyone of them.

It depends how you rate our "top 20 members". If you're going by points alone then that's not really a good indicator of how much a player does for the alliance. Mike Cook for example is ranked 28th but we are all aware how much work he does for TD. Radlick is ranked 37th and he just seems to be constantly attacking. If you really want to be daft you could claim that none of our top 20 are original TD members.

In all honesty, since the Expendables left, we have found your attacking to be very limp. Players like Gpig, Rashinso, Radlick, Brazz2Brazz and Exo were the names that were always showing up in the attacks on us with the rest of you only playing a supporting role. Think about how long we withstood the pressure in 54 and the fact that we kept our core secure, now think about Apocalypse's defence and the cities lost on wonder islands.

DeletedUser48096

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i seem to remember you sending invites to everyone in ZT.

You are wrong Jonny... I messaged (almost) every member in ZT and said that we would be inviting those who asked for invites. We didnt invite "everyone in ZT".

DeletedUser47191

I agree Jonny that this is not how I act, however Sir Fishiness decided to bring ME into his PnP! I respect every player on this server, but when you outright lie about me, it gets personal! I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM! As far as sending him a nasty message, yes I did, and it was well deserved, but really not nasty in my opinion, but the truth! Only for him to come back and say "what me?" He sucks, and will turn on any of you! Watch your back!

Last edited by a moderator:

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
I agree Jonny that this is not how I act, however Sir Fishiness decided to bring ME into his PnP! I respect every player on this server, but when you outright lie about me, it gets personal!

And what exactly did he do? Was it as "heinous" (lol) as his rickrolling of Florin?

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM! As far as sending him a nasty message, yes I did, and it was well deserved, but really not nasty in my opinion, but the truth! Only for him to come back and say "what me?" He sucks, and will turn on any of you! Watch your back!

haha, it's so quaint to see that TD has found its way to demonize one of our founders as though he were a small mustachioed man from the 1930's. Perhaps it is no surprise that The Expendables have fit in so well there, since their modus operandi is to foment trouble and seize power in a way reminiscent of the same time period. Surely Exo must feel some pain in his heart that he said the things he did in his mass mail to TD in December only to discover that in TD lay his true soulmates.

DeletedUser

She sure used a lot of capitals and !!!! in that post, i think she is furious..i think Sir cod must of defecated in her kettle , i can't imagine any other action that would bring about such a passionate response.

Just for the record The rick rolling or 'Astleygate' as it will now be referred to is the funniest Pnp that has ever occurred in grep period..It is up there with the best. Had TD pulled it off on an apoc member they would of seen the funny side too i wager..SC-'MM to the whole alliance , thats my contacts signal to reveal info(paraphrasing)'... Florin -'do you think i am stupid?' ..'SC -'Yes'..:D ..laugh i nearly S**t, i haven't laughed so much since my Gran died.

DeletedUser48096

it's so quaint to see that TD has found its way to demonize one of our founders as though he were a small mustachioed [sic] man from the 1930's.

I'll forgive the strawman Arch, But when your leader purposely commits illeism and refers to himself in the third person its not us who are trying to portray him as a character. He does that well enough himself.

DeletedUser

I note from the above post, GGN has once again started to read the Critical thinking book he bought from amazon halfway through this server.

however Sir Fishiness decided to bring ME into his PnP! I respect every player on this server, but when you outright lie about me, it gets personal!

I'm fairly certain I'd never mentioned you on the externals & you've brought me into your PnP, not the other way around... as others have noted, it's amusing to see Astleygate is still ongoing :D

And what exactly did he do? Was it as "heinous" (lol) as his rickrolling of Florin?

*hushed voice* It's forbidden to speak of this great evil:

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55727-The-great-evil

DeletedUser48096

I note from the above post, GGN has once again started to read the Critical thinking book he bought from amazon halfway through this server.

And it would appear that you have yet to make it past the first page of said book..

Iam however amused at your once again failure to address the matter raised by me as instead you opt to attack me personally rather than the claim presented.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
My only hope is that when all is said and done you and arch are alone in an "alliance" with the full force of TD bearing down on you. That would require you have the stones to see it out to the final end

Oh yeahhhh, much like when he's drunk from alcohol, now Red is drunk on the power of victory and look at him showing his own "stones" by wishing to have 250+ people versus 2! Jamo comes out here challenging people to one-on-one fights, but Red wants 249 people backing him up while he takes on 2. If he were writing an account of the Battle of Thermopylae, we would never hear about the 300 Spartans or the Greeks, we'd only hear about how awesome the Persians were for ultimately defeating them with overwhelming numbers. Likewise, I presume he would conclude that one of his country's greatest military successes was its war with the frightening militaristic nation of Grenada.

In real life, do you get kicks from similarly lopsided fights? Big burly guy versus his wife? Versus his kids? Maybe versus small animals?

https://youtu.be/tx1mryKqvT8

Of course, this is understandable in light of your record of city-taking since the war began in December:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/player/4683369/colonizations?page=0

Maybe you can tell us how much resistance you came across in Marcus' and MushroomMidget's cities, you little inactive farmer, you.* ;)

(* Pointing this out since you are so fond of saying we only take inactives.)

And, for his part, Generic Greek Name has one whole Apoc city to his name, from the frequently inactive HNTM:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/player/4672532/colonizations?page=0

TD's "amazing" leaders!

I don't 100% know the status of the ZT cities you both took though I can take a few guesses.

For the record, I don't really have a problem with people taking inactives, per se, everyone does it, but it becomes hypocritical when it comes from people who claim their opponents are only/mainly taking inactives and/or claim they themselves are fantastic fighters when that is the majority of what they are doing. (To be fair, I'm not sure I've seen GGN insinuate he's an awesome fighter, unlike someone else.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Archi said:
And, for his part, Generic Greek Name has one whole Apoc city to his name, from the frequently inactive HNTM:

I do my bit mopping up inactives and leave the conquests to our warriors.

Also I hate to bring this up but you may not realize but there is a member of the Apoc top order with an even worse percentage than mine.. The player in question has 123 Colonizations, and only ONE of which was an TD city and that player was inactive at the time of conquest. The rest of this players colonizations were ghosts and inactives. So seriously Archi you have a top 10 player in your alliance with much worse stats than I do..

This is laughable considering your bragging about the number of cities we had lost compared to Apoc a few months ago. Lets look at the stats for the last month and see what they say now eh Arch?

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
I do my bit mopping up inactives and leave the conquests to our warriors.

Sure, I can understand that, I've practically been a real estate agent myself on a number of occasions.

Also I hate to bring this up but you may not realize but there is a member of the Apoc top order with an even worse percentage than mine.. The player in question has 123 Colonizations, and only ONE of which was an TD city and that player was inactive at the time of conquest. The rest of this players colonizations were ghosts and inactives. So seriously Archi you have a top 10 player in your alliance with much worse stats than I do..

Not relevant. I only brought it up because of Red's original comment about our leadership (the person you are referring to isn't in leadership), also his dream of seeing all of TD versus Cod and me, and some line he said to me in-game about not being able to fight.

And I just looked up Jamo's favourite TD player, one of your "top 10," and it's even worse.

This is laughable considering your bragging about the number of cities we had lost compared to Apoc a few months ago.

Actually that is not what I pointed out at all. I pointed out how few active cities you and Mr. "We don't take inactives" have taken off Apoc.

Lets look at the stats for the last month and see what they say now eh Arch?

Yeah, congrats. Still doesn't erase the five previous months, though.

DeletedUser48096

And I just looked up Jamo's favourite TD player, one of your "top 10," and it's even worse.

But how long has Jamos favourite player been in TD? 11 Conquests since arriving.

But that depends who exactly you are trying to pass off as inactives Arch. Deeps was active up until Effinel took his wonder island city and Exo took his next city the following day. Even Musthavea was active and kicking when Exo took his city from him. (City taken 27-5-15 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/player/2623326/history) So Iam curious how you can call it even worse when he is still one up on Mr Rankin..

Actually that is not what I pointed out at all. I pointed out how few active cities you and Mr. "We don't take inactives" have taken off Apoc.

I never said we dont take inactives off Apoc.. I simply noted that apoc liked to take ours. So what?

Yeah, congrats. Still doesn't erase the five previous months, though.
Just remarking on how the tables have seemingly turned Archi.. Am I not allowed to gloat considering all the gloating you did 5 months ago? What goes around comes around...

DeletedUser

GGN said:
But how long has Jamos favourite player been in TD? 11 Conquests since arriving.
Wow at that size he opened up enough culture points for 11 slots? say its around 120CP for a slot x 300BP for a parade x 11 slots.
On this evidence alone Romanias economic problems aren't as bad as i thought.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach

But that depends who exactly you are trying to pass off as inactives Arch. Deeps was active up until Effinel took his wonder island city and Exo took his next city the following day. Even Musthavea was active and kicking when Exo took his city from him. (City taken 27-5-15 http://www.grepostats.com/world/en72/player/2623326/history) So Iam curious how you can call it even worse when he is still one up on Mr Rankin..

No, deeps was definitely not active when Eff took his city, he was already showing yellow.

Anyway, Jamo has a few "favourite" players, so I can see how that would be confusing. I meant cosnuta.

I never said we dont take inactives off Apoc.. I simply noted that apoc liked to take ours. So what?

The "so what" is mostly in response to Red. I dragged you into it because I felt like it and it was not inappropriate to do so anyway since you have expressed similar sentiments. :p

Just remarking on how the tables have seemingly turned Archi.. Am I not allowed to gloat considering all the gloating you did 5 months ago? What goes around comes around...

It's fine, really, you said your sportsmanlike bit a little while ago, although it was a bit vague and general, but I appreciate that. I am very disappointed at some others on your team who have not even had the courtesy to do something along the same lines.

DeletedUser48096

Deeps last points points growth was two days before Effinel took his city. Even if he was showing as yellow as you say he it would have been purely through mismanagement that caused him to lose the city. Apocs failure to stack the city as we did is what caused the loss on a wonder island. Not the fact he was inactive.

Do you want me to pull out Jamos post containing advice for defending wonder island cities again?...

Also to be honest at this stage in the game if a player was to go two or more days of non-activity that wouldnt be out of the norm for some players as one would think they would be either building troops or sending to wonders. Both of which occur no points gain.