Newspaper Apollonia Alliances Issue 1

DeletedUser44159

Fall of The Federation EXPLAINED

Tensions between the 4 federations have been high for months, 3 weeks ago they dropped the lowest form of the academy, Kingdavidc saying:

We have to drop the academy, they are holding us back

2 Weeks later the main federation disconnected their forums with TF2 and TF3 , changing their name to without a paddle. a few weeks later, Disraptor made a shared forum, combining all three federations for a few days, before Illinois STOPPED SHARING IT WITH TF1 SAYING

Some body, or 2 people in the academies have been spreading lies about without a paddle, intending to cause a major war.

the 3 federations have now become:

TF1: Without A Paddle

TF2: Malesuada

TF3: -The Federation- (They have still not changed their name)

And these series of cascading events eventually allowed the fall of the federation. It looks like another Muppet situation.

APOLLONIA ALLIANCES

1: Malesuada

Malesuada was formed on the 12th of December under the name of: The Federation Part 2

It was made as the previous owner of TF2 Had gone inactive, and nobody had the power to do a thing. The1gofer formed this Alliance, and made 3 Leaders:
Talska
-Marauder-
Denispepe

After he left to join TF1 Again, he gave Talska the founders rights, which he still holds to this very day
After TF1 Changed to without a paddle, TFP2 Became =Federation=. Diplomatic tensions split the alliance up, as liars tried to start a major war on epic proportions between Without a paddle and Exile Immortals.

Talska, realising that the federation had died, heroically went on google translate and turned on Latin. He typed in Unified and out popped malesuada. He has been trying to sort out diplomatic relationships with lots of the federations enemies, just wanting to be a peaceful alliance. And that is all it has been to this day.

If you would like your cities featured, just PM me either in game or in the forum
COMPETITION

There will be a number of questions of grepolis with numbers at the end. 5 numbers all together, post these 5 numbers in the comments section below!

Number One: The 3rd letter of the best alliances name in number in the alphabet (like A is 1 b is 2 etc)
Number Two: The amount of alliances that has been mentioned in this article
Number Three: The speed of this world
Number Four: the first number of the max number of players in alliances in this world
Number Five: The amount of world wonders

PRIZE:

7K OF EVERY RESOURCE
3 HAPPINESS SPELLS
1 LIGHTNING TO ANY CITY YOU WANT
ONE 50 PEICE LIGHT SHIP NUKE TO ANY CITY YOU WANT.

Lottery:
Pick a number between 50 and 75 , please make sure you pick a number that has not been mentioned

Prizes:
3 Spells of your choice to any city you want

Apollonia times is more about the war, this newspaper is more about finding out information of Alliances

Thats all for now, Goodnight

DeletedUser44159

Thanks again ;) i did not expect it to get such good responses

DeletedUser

1) 9
2) 5
3) 2
4) 40
5) 7

Interesting read, how often do you think you'll post these articles?

DeletedUser

WOW!!!
a 2nd specialty News Paper
at least they compliment each other
+Rep from me also

it just turned new years East Coast Time USA
i am in Central Time USA so i still have 1 hour till my new years

i wish you and all your loved ones a happy new year
and may you all prosper and stay in good health

From whathell and all the players of The Red Legion

DeletedUser

Good to seeanother paper pop up.

Number One: The 3rd letter of the best alliances name in number in the alphabet (like A is 1 b is 2 etc)

Number Two: The amount of alliances that has been mentioned in this article

This question is confusing. Does a name change count as 2 or 1 alliances? E.g. is The Fed = without a paddle = 1 or does it = 2.
If they are the same then I say 5.
If they are not then 7.

Number Three: The speed of this world

Number Four: the first number of the max number of players in alliances in this world

Number Five: The amount of world wonders

DeletedUser44159

Hey C4 you uncovered my evil plan hahaha

joke glad you like em :)

DeletedUser44159

:) My newspaper will never be as good as yours though :p

Yours is flipping amazing. btw it will be out every tuesday