Newspaper Apollonia Times Eighteenth Issue

DeletedUser38223

You know for an alliance that has two spots in alliance attacker top 10, alliance defender top 10 and alliance fighter top 10 which no one else has done.....you sure dont give pb any credit...just sayin

one of them doesnt even count because that was igow and nyou just changed the name to keep there stats,, only thing is, that before igow renamed themselfs pb their alliance abp was 4th in the world,, now its 8th :D

DeletedUser30111

You know for an alliance that has two spots in alliance attacker top 10, alliance defender top 10 and alliance fighter top 10 which no one else has done.....you sure dont give pb any credit...just sayin

Puppets legitimately got 2 alliances into the top 10 abp and dbp and look where that got us :p

At the end of the day this game isn't about fighting, it's about surviving, and PB's survival strategy is all about ignoring their city loses and hiding from their enemy, which can be a legitimate survival strategy, just ask RD. But I don't think PB has the strong core group to keep it together through weeks of running, colonizing and fighting a losing war.

DeletedUser44484

Wish I could after seeing some of their attack reports, would be a nice easy source of bp, haha

you can doit^^ well i must say that the bunniez dont deserve the nr4 spot so far. okey we dont have there full attention just now.
but im not that impressed=/ (think that this will bit me in the ^^)

DeletedUser

Oh Sablestag, why did you say that about RD??
We are ranked #3 ABP, and #2 DBP, actually just next to your lame alliance
So cut those talks please and learn how to use ranking. :pro:

DeletedUser

Puppets legitimately got 2 alliances into the top 10 abp and dbp and look where that got us :p

At the end of the day this game isn't about fighting, it's about surviving, and PB's survival strategy is all about ignoring their city loses and hiding from their enemy, which can be a legitimate survival strategy, just ask RD. But I don't think PB has the strong core group to keep it together through weeks of running, colonizing and fighting a losing war.

Well then I only hope we can prove you wrong.

DeletedUser30111

Oh Sablestag, why did you say that about RD??
We are ranked #3 ABP, and #2 DBP, actually just next to your lame alliance
So cut those talks please and learn how to use ranking. :pro:

What I was saying was in the beginning RD chose to hide from us by colonizing o35, rather than fight head on, which is the reason you survived, and alliances like SL died off. I can't knock it, because it clearly worked. But y'all were in fact running, doing the same thing PB is trying to do with Naji

DeletedUser

We're not running. Our core hasn't been infiltrated. If you're thinking of 56 then I guess you have a point, but our only goal in that ocean is to halt Naji expansion, which at the moment, we're somewhat failing to do but we will improve.

Now, if you're comparing us to RD, then that can only be a good thing, because as it stands they're 3rd in the world and SS are 7th.

DeletedUser30111

Now, if you're comparing us to RD, then that can only be a good thing, because as it stands they're 3rd in the world and SS are 7th.

That's what my original post was, comparing y'all to RD, but saying I don't think you have the group to pull it off, I think very few groups could fight a war in the way RD did, they'd get too bored. If you aren't fighting on the frontline and expanding there, you are in a way running. You guys have been giving up your frontline to Naji, it's only a matter of time till they are on your front door, unless they get bored with you.

DeletedUser

The main difference is RD was in the core and thus were able to flee to the rim.

PB are already on the rim.

DeletedUser

uhh oh schmclau is growing too slow....no longer number 1...

dunno why you all think pb are running, but we appreciate the comparison to someone who won using the "same strategy"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44453

And Rd is still in the core, haven't run anywhere. We gained an ocean though by conquering the players there and bringing in some great new friends. SS had a good strategy too though, recruit anyone with big points to come over in the area cause that what builds a stong loyal team. Hows that working for you? We haven't run anywhere. Weve been right in the core the whole time....Just because we didn't waste our energy fighting players you took in in our area(cause that wouldn't be smart) and expanded our backyard, having a whole lot of fun fighting and taking cities, playing as a team. Anyway, first post on the forums, hello all.

DeletedUser

As we said it worked it well for you but if I was to start colonising and conquering 1k cities on the rim I am sure you would say the same about me running away.

Ah yes the very cowards that joined us then ran straight back to you guys when things got a bit heated. It'll be interesting to see what happens when things heat up on them again on that side don't you think?

DeletedUser30111

And Rd is still in the core, haven't run anywhere. We gained an ocean though by conquering the players there and bringing in some great new friends. SS had a good strategy too though, recruit anyone with big points to come over in the area cause that what builds a stong loyal team. Hows that working for you? We haven't run anywhere. Weve been right in the core the whole time....Just because we didn't waste our energy fighting players you took in in our area(cause that wouldn't be smart) and expanded our backyard, having a whole lot of fun fighting and taking cities, playing as a team. Anyway, first post on the forums, hello all.

Has to be said, of the members who joined this world with us none have gone to the enemy, it's the players who joined this world with y'all that went to the enemy, so not sure you can talk to us about loyalty. Yeah, we had a couple players switch sides, but we've also made a couple great friends and teammates out of enemies.

And what I've always said about RD is your strategy is one of survival, not fighting. Is it effective, yes? Is it fun? No. Is it honorable? No. Given the choice, even if it means losing, I'd rather atleast try and fight my enemy head on then let my allies fight them while I colonize a new ocean.

DeletedUser44453

Not sure where your coming from sable, we never stopped fighting, but we made sure not to get enveloped in attacking players you took from us because that's not really a loss to you is it. So we kept attacking you, defended our allies and expanded our territory. Good to meet you sable, weve been neighbors on so many islands for so long.

DeletedUser44484

so any one that wants to take on the bunniez?^^ they are really annoying^^ or maybe a pact?=P

and yes i have to try^^
so..
Help, I need somebody
Help, not just anybody
Help, you know, I need someone
Help

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being 'round
Help me get my feet back on the ground
Won't you, please, please help me? :D

DeletedUser

As we said it worked it well for you but if I was to start colonising and conquering 1k cities on the rim I am sure you would say the same about me running away.

Ah yes the very cowards that joined us then ran straight back to you guys when things got a bit heated. It'll be interesting to see what happens when things heat up on them again on that side don't you think?

sounds like someone is a bit touchy about being out played

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

There are five essentials for victory:
1 He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
2 He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
3 He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
4 He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
5 He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win

DeletedUser

One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all.

who wishes to fight must first count the cost

No ruler should put troops into the field merely to gratify his
own spleen; no general should fight a battle simply out of pique.
If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if not, stay
where you are.
Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded
by content.
But a kingdom that has once been destroyed can never come again
into being; nor can the dead ever be brought back to life.

Move not unless you see an advantage; use not your troops unless there is something to be gained; fight not unless the position is critical.

Bravery without forethought, causes a man to fight blindly and desperately like a mad bull. Such an opponent, must not be encountered with brute force, but may be lured into an ambush and slain.

The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy.

Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is desperate ground.

When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardour will be damped. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength.