Newspaper Apollonia Times Eighteenth Issue

DeletedUser

True words, lets all pact and sim our way to a better and more enjoyable world!

DeletedUser39847

I'd just like to throw my perspective in....

All my actions in-game end with "Nukes"...simple :D

DeletedUser38223

lol reaper what are you going on about now ,, sounds like your trying to convince people that you won the war, wars arnt won by gaining bp , they are won by taking cities and controlling former enemy territory, while gaining mass amounts of bp

DeletedUser44484

lol reaper what are you going on about now ,, sounds like your trying to convince people that you won the war, wars arnt won by gaining bp , they are won by taking cities and controlling former enemy territory, while gaining mass amounts of bp

yeah, so go attack the bunniez ^^

DeletedUser

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

Never was anything great achieved without danger.

There is no other way to guard yourself against flattery than by making men understand that telling you the truth will not offend you.

All courses of action are risky, so prudence is not in avoiding danger (it's impossible), but calculating risk and acting decisively. Make mistakes of ambition and not mistakes of sloth. Develop the strength to do bold things, not the strength to suffer.

There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

A prince must not have any other object nor any other thought… but war, its institutions, and its discipline; because that is the only art befitting one who commands.

Wisdom consists of knowing how to distinguish the nature of trouble, and in choosing the lesser evil.

-Machiaelli

DeletedUser38223

wow quoting some guy from like 5000 years ago ,, i dont think all of his teachings apply to free online video games though :p

DeletedUser

Sun Tzu was from 2500 years ago and of course all his teachings apply to online browser games! :D

DeletedUser

especially war games, modern business world and all other aspects of life

DeletedUser38223

this is my favorite sun tzu quote

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

it applies to the naj vs pb situation only its been about 180 battles :p

DeletedUser

this is my favorite sun tzu quote

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
Sun Tzu

it applies to the naj vs pb situation only its been about 180 battles :p

except you seem to have missed the entire point of that statement :) I would agree entirely though with the correct interpretation.

DeletedUser38223

how so,, if sun tzu were to look over the pb naj war he would see naj gain 180 cities and a whole ocean while getting tons of bp, , and you guys who gets lots of bp but use it to colonize , and run to o 58 ,, Im pretty sure he would say naj is winning

DeletedUser

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

All warfare is based on deception.

Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate.

He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease ... you only look at the obvious tetra.

DeletedUser30111

Are you gonna actually add anything to those quotes Reaper, or just post a bunch of stuff from wikipedia?

DeletedUser38223

well we expected you guys to put up a fight ,, soo you didnt really do a good job on engaging us with what we expected , since you were outnumbering us by 120 cities in o56 , we expected a long and hard battle there where both sides lost cities...well we dont win battles with dificulty we win battles with ease, 30 cities per op is unheard of,, you guys have said we only take inactives who arnt defended , and then you say we have a difficult time taking cities,, you guys just contradict your selfs when ever its convinient in an argument ,, i just want to know if you guys are actually so delusional that you actually believe your own arguments half the time..

lol an i agree with sable ,, are you just going to keep quoting sun tzu or are you going to actually explain how i relates to pb ,, alot of what he says is open to interpretation , so i can argue his quotes in favor of us just as much as you can argue that it favors you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.

DeletedUser38223

we dont need to wait your guys bodies have been floating by for over a month