Newspaper Apollonia Times Eighteenth Issue

DeletedUser38223

ya true you guys provide us with lots of noobs to kill and for that i thank you

Opportunities multiply as they are seized.

DeletedUser

so you would think it would be getting easier if they multiply....guess you're not doing very well at seizing

DeletedUser38223

lol when did i say that ,, i was simply quoatin sun tzu as you have been ,, but yes we take 2 noob cities and 4 noobs will be demoraliaed , we havnt even been opping you but still our players have been casually taking your cities at will ,, so yes it is easier, the alliance got to where it is now by siezing opportunities ,, i know you, avatar and saz attempted to sieze an opportunity earlier this week , unfortunatly your council failed you

DeletedUser

The bigger they are, the harder they fall..

Let's wait and see what happens. :pro:

DeletedUser39847

The next person to quote Sun Tzu will be smashed with my shiny hammer....yes Reaper that means you.

That's all, continue arguing....

DeletedUser

The next person to quote Sun Tzu will be smashed with my shiny hammer....yes Reaper that means you.

That's all, continue arguing....

In this world a man must either be an anvil or hammer.

-Henry Longfellow

DeletedUser38223

lol we should make a rule against quoting ,,it prevents people from thinking for themselfs.

DeletedUser

I guess Reaper doesn't even know what he wants to achieve with this nonsense, made me make a post...

“Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

how ironic
OT: I'd like the issues carlos and hopefully a decent arguement/discussion can follow.
PB vs Najistan - So far PB hasn't shown the capability to hold Najistan back, even on some 'core' members cities. Though they use a whole ocean of old IGoW players as a buffer, they should show that they are capable in holding cities. Else I forsee a runover from Naji.
Only when Najistan is forced of their attacks and need to concentrate on defense as well, there is a chance Najistan is stopped and a figt can begin

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess Reaper doesn't even know what he wants to achieve with this nonsense, made me make a post...

“Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.”
― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

how ironic
OT: I'd like the issues carlos and hopefully a decent arguement/discussion can follow.
PB vs Najistan - So far PB hasn't shown the capability to hold Najistan back, even on some 'core' members cities. Though they use a whole ocean of old IGoW players as a buffer, they should show that they are capable in holding cities. Else I forsee a runover from Naji.
Only when Najistan is forced of their attacks and need to concentrate on defense as well, there is a chance Najistan is stopped and a figt can begin

goal acheived!! sepow posted!!! mwahahahaha