DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2013

On this issue:
War and Stats
Interviews
Obituary

Wars and Stats
The war between Sesame Street against "The Dogs" and "The Shadows" is still going on, but no much action was seen from either side other than a few conquests. Ivelin75, former #2 member of Sesame Street, left the world. Sablestag claims that this major loss will have little effect on the alliance but considering that ivelin75 contributed to around 16% of the total amount of ABP it is clear that his leave will reduce their fighting power.

War Stats​
The Dogs vs Sesame StreetThe Shadows vs Sesame Street
# of cities conq
since 08/23​
3 - 13​
6 - 17​

Najistan and Sesame Street have been at war, but little can be say about it. Najistan has been gaining ground in Ocean 55 by conquering cities from Art of War. High Desert Mavericks has taken several of Najistan's cities but according to tetrahydrocarbon420 they were given to them.

War Stats​
Najistan vs Sesame StreetNajistan vs Art of War
# of cities conq
since 08/30​
4 - 0​
11 - 0​

It looks like the war between Creepy Turtles and Sesame Street is over since only two conquest were made this week. However Deus ex Tirema is still going after CT's cities. I looks like DeT is looking to expand in Ocean 45 which will give them control of two oceans. It also seems that their quest to conquer all in Ocean 44 has been abandoned which can explained their interest in 45.

War Stats​
Creepy Turtles vs Sesame StreetCreepy Turtles vs Deus ex TiremaCreepy Turtles vs THE BORG
# of cities conq
since 08/31​
2 - 10​
1 - 20​
1 - 5​

Isitaos Gods of War and The Brick Squad are at war. According to Davin Markham, leader of TBS, IGoW backstabbed them while they were still pact, but IGoW denies the accusations. What it is true is that several former members of TBS left and joined IGoW, but no details of why or how this happened were given.

War Stats​
The Brick Squad vs Isitaos Gods of War
# of cities conq
since 09/13​
0 - 4​

Last week we learned about the war between Ridaz and Severed. Today I learned that THE KNIGHTS have joined the war and are fighting Severed. I was not informed if the were allied or each fighting alone. One thing's for sure, they have no chance against Severed mostly because they took their best players.

War Stats​
Severed vs RidazSevered vs THE KNIGHTS
# of cities conq
since 09/02​
16 - 1​
5 - 0​

My Little Pony is at war with Renegades and Firefly Faction. No conquests have been made yet.

Interviews
Sesame Street
Been the #2 in your alliance, do you think his leave will affect the other members and the alliance in general?
Ivelin75 unfortunately had to leave for RL reasons, he'll be missed as he was a big player, but an alliance is always more than it's hard hitters and we'll be perfectly fine.

Najistan is gaining ground in Ocean 55, why hasn't there been any reactions to this?
We're fighting a 2 front war, rather than give half attention to both fronts we are giving full attention to one, Najistan is welcome to move closer, they'll be dealt with in time.
Deus ex Tirema
There has been little expansion in Ocean 44 and you are gaining more ground in Ocean 54, is this the new direction in which you will be expanding on?
Well, we have been taking care of internals as you can see from stats.
CT is more of a side project at the mo. We want get about 100 more cities in O54 within the next month at the very least and build a strongbase in 44 and 54. CT do stay true to their names though, they are turtling heavily
Najistan
We have never lost a city to ss, it is still 4-0 for Najistan.
I am not disappointed with the way the war is going for us, why would I be?

High Desert Mavericks has taken some of your cities, what do you have to say about it?
There are a couple people in HDM who know people in Najistan, the cities were given to them, and most of those cities are ones far away from our base in 65.[/I]
Unknown
What was the reason behind the merger between Subjugate and Imperial Order?
Not a big reason, there were talkings between me and Jae-me and we came up with the Idea of the merge between us two, and looking at our positions, we were close to each other, even sharing some islands, so why not.

With the merger you lost most of your cities in Ocean 56 but gained more in 55, do you think it was a good move since Sesame Street is just above you?
In fact I think this question should be made to Jae-me. Imperial Order didn't have any city in Ocean 56, Subjugate did, yeah we lost some cities out in O56, and gained some at O55.
Of course we are aware of the threat Sesame Street is to every alliance next to them, but this merge was about both our alliances sharing goals, territory and enemies and there is no use in always fearing what others might do, thats just not our style. Also communications with SS have been friendly so far and there are no dark clouds so far.
Severed
Ridaz and THE KNIGHTS seem to be collapsing, have you tried to recruit their best players?
It is clear Ridaz and The Knights have taken some major blows but they continue to fight and hang in there. We are not recruiting their players but we have been approached by quite a few of them. The few guys we have taken in have proven to be solid assets to the alliance but we have been very selective in this process.
High Desert Mavericks
From Najistan: "there are a couple people in hdm who know people in najistan, the cities were given to them, and most of those cities are ones far away from our base in 65"
Is this true?
Are you allied with them?

Why would a number 3 alliance wanna be allied with us? They want to annihilate us. Yes wvil and I know each other. He said I could take some of his cities so I can show SS that we are not to be mess with and can help ourselves. But Najistan is red.
The Brick Squad
Some of your members recently left and joined Isitaos Gods of War, do you know if they were recruited by them?
Well they are double crossers lies and cheats but that expected they have stolen members from Eviction Notice. Subjugate. and The Brick Squad then while pacted began taking us over and expect to stay pacted the players whom left and joined were put in a corner stay and fight are join the largest mra in the game.
My Little Pony
Why did you joined My Little Pony?
A week or so ago, I was part of the alliance Immortal Blades. Renegades and Firefly Faction(they're brother and sister alliances) had attacked a few of our members so we attacked back. We quickly realized it was a fight we weren't going to win as one of our leaders got decimated by their attacks. Our other leader tried to negotiate a merge into the either the Renegades or Firefly Faction. I was told that only the top players from our alliance would be allowed to join(me included). This didn't happen as I never received an invite and only our leader and one other player joined. I was stuck by myself and it just so happened that the Renegades were having internal problems. LanceKeith had kicked a number of players due to them not posting enough in the forums I think. Not sure on that part as I wasn't part of the alliance. Tanya the Goddess and war lover created My Little Pony and offered me a place. I took it without hesitation.

Why are you at war with Firefly Faction and Renegades?
The players that were kicked from Renegades expected to be targeted. We waited a few days to see what would happen, whether or not they would try and sort things out. This didn't happen and soon they started attacking us. So I guess that means we're at war now, although it's only the beginning.
Sons of Odin
I would consider any alliance a threat, for any alliance can grow to become such.
And as for my members, the range of their experience varies, and that is for my knowledge.

Obituary
r3dfox82
Leader of Creepy Turtles
Reason: Rage quit

Furious69
Member of Najistan
Reason: Problems with leaders; Real Life

ivelin75
Member of Sesame Street
Reason: Real Life
Illuminated Night
Reason: Unknown; members joined New Life

PsychoRelics
Reason: Unknown; members joined Up Your Oars

Imperial Order
Reason: Merged with Subjugate to form Unknown

Subjugate
Reason: Merged with Imperial Order to form Unknown

Eviction Notice II
Reason: Unknown

Last edited:

DeletedUser30111

Not sure why Najistan doesn't just admit to High Desert Mavericks being their academy, but that's ok, not their style I guess :p

DeletedUser

I believe the reason r3dfox has quit is because he "rage quit"

I'm not sure what there would be to rage about... It's a game, people who rage over it, need to see life outside of games and Internet. Children die all over the world daily from starvation, war, crime, disaster.... Those are issues worth raging about, not a game.

Why did I quit then? I've been neglecting my beads lately, had to get back to my hobby. You sound like the kinda guy that would know what I'm talking about. I think such a hobby would be right up your alley.

Anyway, good issue.

DeletedUser

BTW, I wasn't the leader of CT. Just cause you asked me questions, didnt make me the leader ;)

DeletedUser

I've been neglecting my beads lately, had to get back to my hobby. You sound like the kinda guy that would know what I'm talking about. I think such a hobby would be right up your alley.
Why does everybody think that? Cb had been contacting me and fangirling me about how he can have more fun with his beads :(
I pointed him over to the guy thats trying to get CT to merge into DeT -.-

EDIT: you may wanna give up that "Im a girl fascade". :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Thought we were done hearing your lies, R3D...
You're in the obituary, that means you're done here, bye bye :)

DeletedUser32498

Okay get on topic people. He's done playing so no sense to cut R3D to pieces here in the forum. I admire any person's decision whether it be to quit over RL, etc.

DeletedUser42956

tearing off corners of the paper to chew upon as there was no cake to go with the reading, uhmmm yummy, then ripping out a page to use at the chitter for later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The reason Illuminated Night disappeared, there was a disagreement between leaders, so Myplace (who was a leader at that time) kicked everyone out, made his own alliance and invited everyone, something about sparing in-actives was mentioned, well players that you don't hear from and never post in the forum/chat

DeletedUser30763

SamuraiDragon said:
I believe the reason r3dfox has quit is because he "rage quit" and I believe that is the term used in the professional buisness here ;)

Regardless of why they quit, it's always sad to see people leave the world. I think that regardless of all the drama, the people we have in this world are top notch and I would love to see everyone stay to the end.

Best of luck R3D where ever you end up.

DeletedUser17561

I agree with the general consensus that this is a very good paper (or blog). What I am most impressed with is the consistency. One sees these things in every world and they lose speed quickly, but you have managed to grit your teeth and keep putting out informative copy.

Kudos to you, Sir or Madame

DeletedUser

The length is the thing what makes this the most successful newspaper ever, if you ever need help, just ask and I will try to do something

DeletedUser30111

Okay get on topic people. He's done playing so no sense to cut R3D to pieces here in the forum. I admire any person's decision whether it be to quit over RL, etc.

I just want to justify the hate I've spewed towards CT and R3D.
I respect any player, and I am not upset they turned on us, I look forward to any good fight.
If SamuraiDragon and DeT were to turn on us tomorrow (don't get your hopes up) I'd respect him as a great leader and them as a top alliance. Because they helped us when we were in trouble and have done what they said they would for us.
That being said I hold no respect for fake people. CT was lying to us from day 1. They entered into our pact completely falsely, lying about stupid things like R3D's gender.
For the most part I hate to see players quit, but I wholly enjoyed watching CT crumble from within and their leaders leave 1 by 1.