Newspaper Apollonia Times Eleventh Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser3303

Gc are no1 which have consumed shadow legion, but you can still bow down mate, cos i can never get enough of that

DeletedUser

So I guess Creepy Turtles is officially #1 alliance in this world as well, among others. Jeez so many #1 alliances in this world at the moment.

Hell you may aswell include Reservoir Dogs and Pups as #1 alliance in this world under Jacks concrete logic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23046

Silver Knights
Interview with :

Legions has taken a lot of your cities but haven't been able to defeat you, why haven't they done so?
We stand tall against them and we never die as we always rise again.
Legion still attack but we stand defensive as such they were unsuccessful.

well did they mention that they have 10 pacts?
did they mention they getting support from an alliance in ocean 43
did they mention we ran out of slot?
they stand tall to be honest
but stand tall doing what?

DeletedUser

It is October. What college anywhere in the world begins in October? I would love to see the brochure

In fact, in my country, it starts in October and so does in Serbia as I know, and Dewil was from Serbia wasnt he?
Just sayin.

*I dont mean to say that SS didnt conquer him but he was leaving the game, I just wanted to answer to that question.

DeletedUser30111

Wrong again Sable, jumping to conclusions as usual, i did not and have not abandoned SL like others before me, as you can see SL are now with GC and are now No1

Oh excuse me, when I said "went running" I meant your pathetic little alliance, not you personally :)

DeletedUser42407

Just wondering sable, why has Lethalee left? Or was he kicked out?

DeletedUser

i was wondering the same thing

dont think we will ever know, but im sure we can think why the player hasnt been eaten up by SS yet :D

DeletedUser17561

dont think we will ever know, but im sure we can think why the player hasnt been eaten up by SS yet :D

No one might ever know - such is the mystery of life...

But if someone get all excited and attacks them, if they don't get you we will. Fair warning and there isn't a second one.

DeletedUser

No one might ever know - such is the mystery of life...

But if someone get all excited and attacks them, if they don't get you we will. Fair warning and there isn't a second one.

whats that meant to mean :eek:

DeletedUser18514

Well, the cities are now SS, so victory there, I had no idea he was quitting, my LS are glad for it though :D

Good old days. Your LS may rest in peace now. It was great fun but fun always end quick.

@BlackKnight: Thank you for explanation mate. Some people should get to know situation before opening their mouth. But that is why forums are here, eh?

Good luck everyone I hope you will have good time playing in Apollonia and keep that world alive. I don't think I will ever be back in grepo but if I do that I will look for some of you guys. Catch me on skype sometimes. :D