Apollonia.png
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2013

On this issue:
Updates, Wars, and Stats
Biography
Obituary
Lottery

Updates, Wars, and Stats
Najistan continues at war with Pandoras Box. On November 14, car24 was kicked out of Najistan because he was suspected to be a spy for Pandoras Box. Whether he was or not, he joined *Pandoras Box* right after he was kicked. On November 16, tko4me left **PB** and joined Najistan because he was not happy with the leadership. On November 17, TheAlabamaMan left **PB** and joined Reservoir Dogs. However, this did not stopped Najistan from conquering his cities as they had already planned to do so before he made the switch.
War StatsNajistan vs Pandoras Box
48 - 8​

Sesame Street is now back on full mode as they are done with Troy. However, due to whatever happened there Obsidian King has decided to leave the game for good. Moreover, sablestag announced that he was going to active Vacation Mode and take a break from the game. They haven also been losing some of their top players as of lately. Among them are Catastropulus, Aylena, and LETHALEE. The war against Epilektoi will now be something to watch for this week. Nothing big happened this week other than several inactive conquests.
War StatsSesame Street vs Epilektoi
9 - 44​

On November 16, several players left **Pandoras Box** and joined Reservoir Dogs. Among those players was TheAlabamaMan who lost several cities to Najistan. RD continues at war with Sesame Street and The Delian League. Having now solidified in Ocean 35 they are spreading quite fast.
War StatsReservoir Dogs vs Sesame StreetReservoir Dogs vs The Delian League
19 - 59​
46 - 27​

Bunniez continues at war with Anonymous. They spent this week internalizing Scoobysnaxx's cities as he became inactive. This is certainly a big loss for them as he was one of their top players. Bunniez has made more conquests, but Anonymous is not that far behind. Anonymous is also at war with Exile Immortals but not a lot has happened between the two.
War StatsBunniez vs Anonymous
71 - 21​

Up Your Oars has been losing cities to Torque. I could not get confirmation of whether they are allies or enemies but Torque has only been taking cities from inactives due to their small number of players. However, they will be turning up the heat as they grow.

The Federation is currently at war with Vengence. Not much of a real competition there as TF has only lost one city and gained a bunch. By the end of this war TF should have a solid number of cities in Ocean 76.
War StatsThe Federation vs Vengence
19 - 1​

The Mesopotamians have been taking cities from Big School and mostly unallied players. Been in the same ocean as Anonymous I am surprised that nothing has happen between them.
War StatsThe Mesopotamians vs Big School
14 - 2​

Reunited took 17 cities from Anonymous players that were way too far from their alliance core in Ocean 54. Other than that, they have not done much.

Biography
Sesame Street
Stats
Players​
Points​
Avg Pts​
Cities​
BP​
ABP​
DBP​
40​
8,274,295​
206,857​
826​
Rank
2​
1​
1​
1​
Best fighter: lord shew 570,338 ABP points

Sesame Street was created on August 5 as a premade formed by a group of players from Troy. After Beginner's Protection ended RECKLESS RAIDERS, Raiders Rising, Awkward Silence, and Juggernaut formed a coalition to destroy them. However things did not went as planned for the coalition and their fall came all too quick. On August 14, RECKLESS RAIDERS and its academy Raiders Rising were the first to disband. After their fall players fled to different alliances and some joined Sesame Street among them were LETHALEE and ivelin75. Later on August 16, the fall of Awkward Silence came and on August 17 Juggernaut felt.
Sesame Street then turned its attention toward Trojan Death Punch which caused their disbandment on August 25. August 23 marks the beginning of “The War Without End” between Sesame Street and Reservoir Dogs. It all started when an Reservoir Dogs refused to stop attacking one of Sesame Street members and declared war on them. When war was declared Sesame Street told Shadow Legion to stay out of it, but since they were allied with Reservoir Dogs they refused to do which lead SS to declared war on them too. As a result, Sesame Street was outnumbered 6 to 1. However this had no effect on Sesame Street as they were able to conquer 7 cities the first week of war. The war continued but at a very slow pace as both sides were mainly focused on taking cities from inactives.
Then on September 2, Creepy Turtles declared war on Sesame Street. Fooled by Psychopathic Indulgences into thinking that they were allied, Creepy Turtles declared war on Sesame Street thinking that PI had their backs but instead of seeing support coming from PI they saw red swords flashing on their screens. After their first operation, Sesame Street left Creepy Turtles to deal with Psychopathic Indulgences and they went back to taking internals. Creepy Turtles felt gradually and eventually died on September 23.
On September 29, paul bruce left Sesame Street and created The Muppets as their academy. Most of the players that joined came from THE BORG after been at war with Psychopathic Indulgences. It all started when Psychopathic Indulgences asked Sesame Street to declare war on THE BORG, but they declined. This led SS to break the pact they had in place and recruited TB players into their academy. Around this time Najistan and Sesame Street pacted. They had previously been at war but nothing interesting happened as they were a few hours away from each other although Najistan was getting closer.
On October 10, Sesame Street declared war on Psychopathic Indulgences after they made Shadow Legion their sister alliance. Sesame Street rapidly took the lead and made it look as it PI was giving their cities away. That same day several players went from PI to SS. Among those players were lord shew, Lord Tidas, and SmiffKnight. They left because they were not happy with the leadership and how they were handling things inside PI.
On October 31, zural left PI and created Epilektoi, soon after several players followed. However an “alliance cannot escape war by changing it's name” claimed sablestag.
So far Sesame Street has dominated this world and have yet to see a challenger up to their level.
Why did you guys decided to start playing in Apollonia?
When playing Troy, our direct rivals, at the time mass ghosted simultaneously leaving us very little to fight against. As a result, being the bloodthirsty pirates that we are, around 10-15 of us joined the world Myonia for some fight and bp. The world was around 2-3 months old and we fought against alliances 10-20 times our size and held our own. We eventually got bored of playing catch up and the world had developed to much for us to make an impact so we quit and agreed to all join a new world when it arose which met our desired settings; which leads us to were we are today.

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate the excitement of this world? Why?
I'd give it a 9 simply as I don't ever give out 10's. I've enjoyed it thoroughly so far, with plenty of wars and action action for myself and the alliance, with plenty more to come.

Of all the opponents (players and alliances) you have faced so far, which has been the most fun to fight?
The most fun to fight were probably the early wars we had in game with the likes of the Shadows and Juggernaut. I say this because since then we have been fighting alliances that share support with 3-4 other alliances so although it is more difficult it has become less fun in some aspects.
Probably most fun to fight was Bvermin as he is the best player I have faced on this world. I think Lord Shew is the best player in this world but I never directly fought him and Bvermin is a near second behind him.
How do you feel to be the best fighter of Sesame Street and the world?
I feel content, which is probably not good. Good ol Bvermin keeps me motivated though.

How were you treated after joining Sesame Street having come from Psychopathic Indulgences?
There were of course some people upset, but I don't blame them at all.

What do you like most about Sesame Street?
I like the experience they bring. I'm not very experienced myself, so it's nice to have people that know what they are doing.
Coming up next week: Reservoir Dogs (if I can get sufficient intel)

Obituary

LETHALEE
Aylena
Ibid
Catastropulus
Scoobysnaxx
Antlerhunter
thresher123
Trident
Dark Legion

Lottery
Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: 330 BP, I will send an attack of 10 transport boats full of troops. Winner will be announce in the next issue.

Sorry for the late post but had some technical issues and almost lost everything I had done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Federation lost one city because the player didn't care enough to defend it or tell us it was being attacked. The loyalty of that person was questioned in unrelated matters and was quickly booted.

So we don't consider that 1 city a loss.

DeletedUser

Number 1 of course. Way too much SS news in the last few issues. How about focussing on others??

DeletedUser

Great work Carlos. Always a good read. I'll take #15

Number 1 of course. Way too much SS news in the last few issues. How about focussing on others??

If you are referring to the history he stated in the last issue he was going to post a history of each alliances, starting with #1 and Najistan. Being #2 SS was this week, and as you can see stated at the bottom, RD are next week. If you mean in terms of too much about us in wars maybe its because we are warring 3 alliances at once so pop up more often?

DeletedUser

8 - If I can please? :)

Nice article. Interesting interviews.

I'd give you some rep but apparently I need to spread it around more...

Edit - Also 3 people have picked no 17, people not paying attention lol?

DeletedUser

8 - If I can please? :)

Nice article. Interesting interviews.

I'd give you some rep but apparently I need to spread it around more...

Edit - Also 3 people have picked no 17, people not paying attention lol?

17 is mine, don't care (I was the first to choose right?)

DeletedUser9320

Very helpful and interesting.
Also #5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42608

I like the history section. I really appreciate your attention to detail and effort to bring something new to the table every issue. +rep