DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 2013

On this issue:
Wars, Stats, and Interviews
Ocean Control
Obituary

Wars, Stats, and Interviews

Last week Sesame Street declared war on Reservoir Dogs, Humane Society, and Reservoir Pups. According to sablestag, leader of SS, it all started when one of RD members refused to stop attacks against a SS member. When war was declared SS asked Shadow Legion to stay out of it, but they refused. As a result, Sesame Street then declared war on Shadow Legion, Shadow Angels, and Shadow Demons.

War Stats
Sesame StreetvsReservoir Dogs, Humane Society, and Reservoir Pups
# of cities conq
since 08/23
4​
0​

Sesame StreetvsShadow Legions, Shadow Angels, and Shadow Demons
# of cities conq
since 08/23
3​
0​

Interviews

Sesame Street
Last week there was some attacks between a RD player and one of ours, so after talking with the leadership of RD we decided to declare war on them, seeing as they would not stop the attacks. Along with RD we declared war on their 2 academies, Reservoir Pups and Humane Society. A few days later I talked to the leadership of Shadow Legion about allowing us to fight RD (and their academies) 1 on 1. SL refused to stop supporting them, so we declared war on Shadow Legion, Shadow Angels and Shadow Demons.
You have taken several cities from Reservoir Dogs, are you at war with them?
Yes they dragged themselves into war with us along with their 5 sister alliances.

Have they proven themselves to be a worthy opponent?
Not particularly although there is a couple of decent players within the bunch.

Will they have the same fate as your previous enemies?
Perhaps not the same fate, but a similar one no doubt. However they are a group who joined this world together so they'll probably persist to exist despite the losses.

I still couldn't get a straight answer from Creepy Turtles, but stats suggest that now that they are done with Chug a Lug they now are going after Anonymous. Blandy, leader of Anonymous, said "I thought we were good but they must be serious gold-wh[beep]s! We sniped an equal number of cs but they just had too many ls."

War Sats
Creepy TurtlesvsAnonymous
# of cities conq
since 08/26
7​
0​

Interviews

Creepy Turtles
Are you at war with Anonymous?
I don't know much about war, but I can tell you a great deal about beads.

You had a successful op against them the 26, why were you so successful? Any comments about their leadership?
We were successful because we attacked with many Biremes. Biremes are like Apache Helicopters. They are awesome.

Would you like to say anything to BangerofBeers, former leader of Chug a Lug?
Mmm, Beer...

Project Anti-Venom confirmed that they are not in an official war with anyone but "are just taking cities from anyone in [Ocean] 44." However they have already lost four cities two to their previous enemies, one to Creepy Turtles and another one to Shadow Legion in Ocean 55.

Interviews

Project Anti-Venom
We lost that 55 city on purpose, just look at this horrible academy: previous owner before rob messed it up and he didn't want to use 9cp to fix it so gave it way, litterally, he contacted the guy and asked if he wanted it and gave the city to him.

3 other cities lost:

1 to Wolfpack - took the attackers main city and he ghosted, so we got a bigger city back
1 to CT - Completely our fault, they landed the CS while he was sleeping when many of us wanted to go down the snipe CS route
1 to CG/HI - Well it's blue now

yeah we are just taking cities from anyone in o44 atm...

Najistan recently conquered six cities from The Consortium, but their leader, tetrahydrocarbon420, claims that they were never nor are currently at war with them. He told me that the leaders from both alliances were organizing a merger to "cut the dead weight in both alliances" and avoid going into a war. However, leaders from TC claimed that they were not aware of any merger between them and Naj and that they were currently at war with them but not in an all out war.

War Stats
NajistanvsThe Consortium
# of cities conq
since 08/24
6​
0​

Interviews

Najistan
Were you at war with The Consortium?
No we were not at war with consortium, their leaders are both smart and experienced. They didn't fail, I would say we both won, due to the diplomatic situation we were in, it was either have a long drawn out war that would result in slow growth for both of us or to cut the dead weight in both alliances early in the game and in the process create a top notch alliance.

The leaders of TC claimed that they were not aware of any merger going on between the two of you, was all done in secret with those that joined?
The leaders of TC are in my alliance now , the remaining people in TC are the ones who didn't make the cut.
The Consortium
Are you at war with Najistan? Do you know why some of your players joined them? Were you aware of the merger?
Najistan are at war with everyone so yes. The members left for Naji due to having too much testosterone and not enough balls for a decent scrap with a far larger alliance. However, we are now trying to get everyone working as one team. Considering there are a fair few noobs in this alliance is taking a load of effort. No I was not aware of the merger of our leaders into naji and the naji academy.

I asked him what he thought about what tetrahydrocarbon420 had said and this is what he responded.
That would be a fair estimate of the situation from his perspective. There is an amount of "dead weight" in all alliances and this includes Najistan.

Leadership within this game should be transformational. The next big player could be a fresh farm noob that just needs a little direction, rather than being "cut". This is what we are trying to do, offer direction.

In this david and goliath conflict our mandate is clear, fight the battle we need to fight and dodge everything else. We may not make it. However, we are doing a lot better than anyone could have given us credit for.
Are you at war with Najistan?
Not all out war, no. They have taken a few cities from us, and failed to take a few others, including mine. Sporadic attacks are happening, but I would not call it all out war.

Do you know why some of your players joined them?
Well, I guess you would have to ask them. When Apollo and Poseidon's Trident merged to form The Consortium, we were pact with Najistan. Soon afterwards the founders and leadership of Poseidon's Trident left to join Najistan saying that it was the right for the long game. I can see the sense of that, but it did not extend to everyone. A few hours later the attacks began, so I guess they felt that they would not survive if they stayed where they were.
Are you at war with Najistan? Do you know why some of your players joined them?
Yes, I can confirm our relations with Najistan are hostile, but as to why some members moved over, I have no idea.

Where you aware of the merger?
I nor my alliance were told of a merger, just attacks and revolts from Najistan. My alliance has a few leaders, but Amboandy is our founder, and after reading this message from tetrahydrocarbon420, you should make sure he's not lying as I feel he might be.
We were allies with [Najistan] and then our top players joined them before they started attacking, saying that we would still be allies. Now they're feeding off us because they're warmongers. They are, however, so spread out that any alliance with a bit of leadership can beat them. That's why we still exist.
Players That Jumped
Why did you left The Consortium and joined Najistan?
I didn't left Consortium, we agreed in merge , but some players refused and stayed in Consortium and created a new leadership.

some of the players such as Aliens62, flamingmantis and others claimed that there was no mention of a merger with Najistan, was all this done in secret?
I think so, only trusted good players were invited.
Bigger and more ambitious alliance, with clear structure and goals.
'Cause Najistan is a strong alliance and I knew couple of guys there so I joined.

Ocean Control
This are just my predictions of which alliances will take control of each Ocean.​

Ocean 44 - Project Anti-Venom
The majority of their cities are located in Ocean 44, however THE BORG is also located in Ocean 44, it will be interesting to see if a war breaks out between these two. If a war breaks out PAV would have better change of success as they are more tightly compacted than TB. Also some of PAV cities are located right in the middle of Sesame Street core, it will be interesting to see what happens in the future.

Ocean 54 - Creepy Turtles
I really don't much about them as they keep to themselves but base purely on stats they are extremely effective working as a team and that is one of the key elements to succeed in this game.

Ocean 45 - The Shadows (Legion, Angels, and Demons) and the Dogs (Dogs, Pups, Humane)
The Shadows and the Dogs currently have the control, but they are also currently at war with Sesame Street and time will only tell if they are worthy to remain in the top spots.

Ocean 55 - Sesame Street
So far so good, the only question is, will they be able to keep it up?

Ocean 65 - Najistan
They are growing strong with minimal competition, it will be interesting to see which way they go next.

Ocean 56 - Subjugate
They just need to continue south and the Ocean could very well be theirs. There are a few alliances that could stand in their way and take them out of 56.

Ocean 66 - Vikings/Ridaz
These two might be allied as there have been no conquest from each other. Same as Najistan, they are almost isolated and away from any major action, will be interesting to see them two go to war as they run out of room to grow.

1174906_632431113458154_1136636695_n.jpg

Obituary
1173669_632428590125073_1056931511_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser32498

I love the war stats. :D Btw I always make sure I'm first to respond. ;) Excellent issue. :D

DeletedUser

Great work as always. Another hidden stat about the war conquests. SS technically have 4 more conquests on Shadow alliances as we had all cities of a player cleared and entering red only for him to ghost and continue playing under the same alliance from a new start.

DeletedUser

Great issue thus far, enjoyed reading it :)

Keep up the great work

DeletedUser30111

My favorite part about this issue is you left the shadow dogs off the map :p
Great job!

DeletedUser3303

SS was also supporting and co-ordinating with Warlords when all this started, if a recall correctly.
plus they have alliances with no2 ranked Creepy Turtles and it appear due to recent co-ordinated strikes No3 ranked Project Anti-Venom.

Plus SS are trying to use there old tactics by recruiting the opposition, instead of beating them.

reminds me of what happened with the raiders.

DeletedUser

SS was also supporting and co-ordinating with Warlords when all this started, if a recall correctly.
plus they have alliances with no2 ranked Creepy Turtles and it appear due to recent co-ordinated strikes No3 ranked Project Anti-Venom.

Plus SS are trying to use there old tactics by recruiting the opposition, instead of beating them.

reminds me of what happened with the raiders.

The only thing true in all of that is that we are pacted with Creepy Turtles.

DeletedUser3303

is just coincidences then i take it? and your top players was not recruited off Raiders and you are not trying to recruit me and recruit ahoi?

DeletedUser

is just coincidences then i take it? and your top players was not recruited off Raiders and you are not trying to recruit me and recruit ahoi?

Yes we recruited a couple of RR players however they approached me to join and I had played with one in previous server. Same as Ahoi also approached me. I get many many messages a day from players wanting to join. Many of which you are fighting alongside.

Yourself were just lucky enough to get a message to see what was going on as I had seen you had played with Ahoi before.