Newspaper Apollonia Times First Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser41959

Deathwish is well known and I heard this HATED by everyone on world 65.

He doesn't even play en 65 . That's Zacynthus .
He plays Thebes and leads the best group there .
Get your facts straight .

Nice paper , +rep

DeletedUser38594

I do like the interviews. But, there is more to a paper than that.
Yeah, I'm waiting on page 3. You know, the mandatory tabloid smut.
Great job so far. Looking forward to the next edition.

DeletedUser41934

Are some alliances missing from the interviews? Like genesis?

DeletedUser32498

C4R105 wasn't patient and I answered my questions but he already got the first issue before he could post my answer. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he messes up further issues of his paper with his impatience and late notices. And I gave him a +rep too saying his paper was a good idea... Well just for that you lost a valuable client. :p

DeletedUser30111

Interviews were sent out on the 5th, so I guess the top alliances at the time got them, and I don't think genesis was that high up then

DeletedUser

C4R105 wasn't patient and I answered my questions but he already got the first issue before he could post my answer. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he messes up further issues of his paper with his impatience and late notices. And I gave him a +rep too saying his paper was a good idea... Well just for that you lost a valuable client. :p

He only interviewed the high point players and leaders of high ranked alliances...your alliance is ranked 57 and your just some troll on the forums....I don't think the interview of you really interests anybody...am I wrong?