DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2013

On this issue:
Wars, Maps, and Stats
Biography
Obituary

Wars, Maps, and Stats​
Najistan is currently at war with Pandoras Box. Most of the conquest have been done in Oceans 55, 56, and 66. So far it looks like PB has been handing out their cities without a fight as they have already lost 36 this past week.
1463959_674702922564306_2130391642_n.jpg
War StatsNaj+HDM vs PB***
36 - 2​

Sesame Street has not been doing much other than a few conquest here and there but mainly internals. I did not received confirmation if they were still at war with "The Dogs."
7697_674702909230974_608650457_n.jpg
War StatsSS+TM vs RD+RP
40 - 12​

"The Dogs" are also at war with The Delian League. This is one of the most active wars as there have been a total of 61 conquests in period of three weeks.
1467224_674702925897639_249319029_n.jpg
War StatsRD+RP vs TDL
39 - 22​

Bunniez continue at war with Anonymous. Anonymous II has not only been loosing cities to Bunniez and JackRabbitz but also to Reunited, Exile Immortals, and Pandoras Box.
1476064_674702919230973_1226987827_n.jpg
War StatsBun+Jac vs Ano
61 - 9​

Biography​

Najistan
Stats
Players​
Points​
Avg Pts​
Cities​
BP​
ABP​
DBP​
40​
7,506,396​
187,660​
784​
3,446,053​
2,591,427​
854,626​
Rank​
3​
2​
9​
Best Fighter: tetrahydrocarbon420 333,357 ABP points
1390767_674703892564209_1674429255_n.jpg
Najistan was created by tetrahydrocarbon420 on August 6, 2013. It started as a rim alliance in Ocean 65. On August 14 right after Beginner's Protection ended, Najistan declared war against League of Nations. It was a very short war and only three conquests were made. Hector3312 and jpace12 were the only two major casualties of this war as they were both leaders of LoN. As a result, LoN fell and most players left and joined Najistan or other alliances located in the area. One of the most notorious that joined Najistan was Furious69.
On August 24 several players left The Consortium and joined Najistan. The reason behind this was to avoid a long drawn out war which would only slow down their growth. Soon after the players joined, Najistan started taking cities from the players that remained in TC. However those players that remained in TC claimed that they had no idea of why some players had left. Naji was able to conquer nine cities before TC disbanded.
On the same day goldstruck created High Desert Mavericks as the academy of Najistan, but this information was kept secrete. However as soon as the alliance was formed, Najistan began to lose cities to them which made it look very odd that they would lose cities to a newly formed alliance.
On August 29 Najistan had an operation against REVOLUTION which proved fatal as REVOLUTION disbanded right after the conquests were done.
On August 30 Najistan conquered a city from Sesame Street. SS claimed that it had only been a lucky shot, but on September 7 they conquered another one. However since there was quite a gap between them, Najistan began taking cities from Art of War who were located on the northeast side of 55. Naji was able to conquer 11 cities from AoW before it disbanded and continued taking cities from those that remained unallied after the disbandment. In total Najistan conquered six cities from Sesame Street before they pacted.
On October 2 Najistan declared war against Unknown. Unknown was not known for its offensive since most of their conquest were internals. However when it came to their defense they proved a hard nut to crack but they were no match for Najistan as they lost 12 cities and gained zero before their disbandment.
On October 28 Najistan went to war against Nemesis. Nemesis lost 17 cities to Najistan before its disbandment. On November 11 Nemesis disbanded and several players joined Najistan which allowed it to climb to the number one rank in city points.
On November 11 after the war against Nemesis was over, Pandoras Box became their new target. That same day there were able to conquer 11 cities. So far PB has lost one city, *PB* has lost 4 cities and **PB** has lost 24 cities.
And that is the story of Najistan so far.
What is your role in the alliance (e.g. leader, diplomat, recruiter, etc)?
I have no title, I'm just a grunt in this army. :) Just trying to be the best teammate I can be. Helping out the others when they need troops, ships or resources. In turn, I have them coming back if I need them.

You have been in the alliance since its beginning, how does it feel to finally be number one in the world?
I think it's great for our alliance. We also know this game is far from over, so there's still a lot of work to do. I like the rank now, but it will be more important for us to be #1 later. I know I'm motivated to keep going forward in this game, regardless of where our alliance is ranked in points.

What do you think has been the main reason for this achievement?
Tetra. Without question. He's a great leader for us and does a great job with the diplomacy. He's always ready to support each one of us if we're struggling taking a city. He and the other members make this a fun game to play. I'm probably going to get some grief in Skype for sucking up to the boss, but at the end of the day, they'd all say the same thing. When I started in this world, I chose to be randomly placed somewhere. And I feel very lucky to be in Najistan.
Coming up next week: Sesame Street.

Obituary​

jethro101
Emmabean
Paul Thompsons
Athrwys
kalayang12

BigantSD
Phalanx
Veni Vidi Vici II
Isitaos Gods of War.
Dark Void

Last edited:

DeletedUser20415

I think I should enlighten you about how and why we started here.

I was contacted by Jay(THC) and curly(ImGodzillaUrJapan), way back when we were massacring everyone in Lindos, about starting a new world , on the rim, just for fun. We agreed on trying to make the worst alliance ever, the biggest MRA grepolis ever created. I was suprised when they chose the name.
World started, then jay and curly started to be more serious when I was happily simming, that was something not expected from me tbh.

Then curly had some real life problem and left grepo, so jay took completely over. He did a very awful and horrible job, coz our goal was making an MRA not being number 2 in ABP alliance the second day after our BP ended - which was 4 days after all other alliances BP end -

At that time I was worried,this isn't how we make an MRA, or at least how I though it was (never did one tbh), then jay got more and more serious and look how we are today.

so Jay u sux, coz u didn't reach our target.
Curly, damn I miss him.
And me ? idk if u guys here in appolo know that Naji is " him " not " It ". Everyone use the name as a noun, dont think they know there is actually someone behind it lol :)

Funny, how bunch of friends, started a joke, that become now the most powerful alliance in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

:rolleyes: sorry naji , but atleast your name will last threw the ages now :p

DeletedUser3303

would like to have seen something about the war between, SS/TM & Epilektoi

DeletedUser44099

Awesome issue, looking forward to the next one... I like one of the alliances mentioned :)

DeletedUser3303

yes mate, Epiletoi has taken alot of SS/TM cities the past week

DeletedUser30111

yes mate, Epiletoi has taken alot of SS/TM cities the past week

Yup you guys are on top for now, let us get these inactives off our hands and finish up troy and we'll be coming back for those

DeletedUser

Yup you guys are on top for now, let us get these inactives off our hands and finish up troy and we'll be coming back for those
Well, an alliance which can't handle their's own inactives in a proper way is the alliance with lack of leadership. According to grepostats you've lost many cities from inactives to Epilektoi, so leaders can't manage cities takeover in their own ally. There are many possibilities to know about your player went inactive, for example: red light in ally roster or use grepostats to get info about your player don't have points or abp growing up ...so on
Another interesting thing, take a look here: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en66/player/2925204/colonizations
Do you see what i see? Main leader of SS didn't make any external conquest in november.

And another one, even more shocking, the guy who has eaten only his own ally-mates last two months
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en66/player/3493543/colonizations

So here is the question: if SS leaders don't solve inactives issues and don't take enemy's cities. What are they doing at all? And why SS keep them as leaders?

Thank you for attention. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the beginners 101 but I'll keep it short and sweet. We have lost multiple members all at the same time. It is impossible to internalise 100+ cities in the space of a week and as a result those are the cities people are seeing being taken. It's a brief hiccup but players come and go, unfortunately for us this has coincidently (and not so coincidently) occured in a very short period of time. In the end we still have the a very strong core group of exceptionally good players and that will not falter.

Lastly, questioning our leadership is ridiculous. I'm not sure how long you think we have played this game but thanks for letting me know what the lights in the memberlist mean. I thought it was a traffic light. Now if I could only work out what all those flashing red lights on my cities meant.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your comment!
Unfortunately it happen all the time, players are leaving the game...

But question was, if leaders don't handle own inactives and don't take enemy cities, and eat his mates only, is it Ok? What is their's role then? And how do you manage your players like Lord Shew is being good with that?

DeletedUser30111

So here is the question: if SS leaders don't solve inactives issues and don't take enemy's cities. What are they doing at all? And why SS keep them as leaders?

Oh? I've been called out??
SS was created and is largely led by players who came here from Troy together, and I don't know how much you know about the game, but at the end of the world there is something called world wonder era (you can read more about this here: http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/World_Wonders) During this approximately 3 - 4 week period, you are required to be more active than at any point in the game to be competitive, SS players know this and understand we have sunk 1.5 years + into Troy and would like to finish it off properly.
I'll be sure to link you the thread once our win in Troy is announced, so hopefully you think I'm good enough to be kept as the leader of an alliance I've helped lead to a #1 position for months and in multiple wars against many top alliances.
Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

Oh i see now.
Thank you for explanation. I know about WW era lol
Just didn't know, you guys are concentrated on another world for a while.

Wish you all the best in Troy!

DeletedUser

Well, an alliance which can't handle their's own inactives in a proper way is the alliance with lack of leadership. According to grepostats you've lost many cities from inactives to Epilektoi, so leaders can't manage cities takeover in their own ally. There are many possibilities to know about your player went inactive, for example: red light in ally roster or use grepostats to get info about your player don't have points or abp growing up ...so on
Another interesting thing, take a look here: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en66/player/2925204/colonizations
Do you see what i see? Main leader of SS didn't make any external conquest in november.

And another one, even more shocking, the guy who has eaten only his own ally-mates last two months
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en66/player/3493543/colonizations

Thank you for attention. :)

really ? someone has to do it !!!!! do i leave an internal hanging ? if you really think im that bad of a player and need to post my stats about what im doing come get one of my city's if you really think you can . i would love to get some real attacks