Newspaper Apollonia Times Fourteenth Issue

DeletedUser3303

the majority of EP's city takes on SS/TM, was not inactives

DeletedUser

Cat inactive
Lethalee inactive
Aylena inactive (check profile for a hint)
Emmabean inactive (again check profile)
Lilithka inactive

Only exception to that is Hen-thor. However as you can see it is not the 'majority'

DeletedUser

I am not here to debate the incredible success of Epi ops but what I can say is that if 5 players and scores of cities are being conquested from SS/TM, then it seems to me that we have blown the dust off of some real issues within your alliance bud. I certainly hope you guys are able to improve, because so far the ops are too easy and your inflating my teams ego beyond what it should be.

If you really want to help your alliance, bone up and internalize all those inactives instead of using them as an excuse for your inadequacies.

DeletedUser

Your ops coincidently are on players which can either not log on or have gone inactive or come out of vm. I'm not dissing the strategy or anything as I would probably do the same, but when you have 3 alliances attacking 1 you'd think you'd try target some active players but then again alliance morale boosters are always useful. As said circumstances occured were we lost multiple players to inactive in a few days. That coupled with many of our alliance in world wonder stage another world meant we have tailed off the past few weeks.However the WW is nearly won and with that it will allow those players to focus back here.

im not saying you guys havent got the upper hand at the moment. Im just saying dont get too ahead of yourselves because if you look closely its far less then you think.

Afterall im back now after 5 weeks ;)

DeletedUser3303

hen-thor was active
mesmerise was active
also im pretty sure taigalvn, Bawsonyajaws, Lord Tidas was not inactive

anyway, looking forward to you guys fighting back, im hating the no attack policy on me btw

DeletedUser33512

Maybe that's why they've placed the NAP on you? LOL

Subversive.

DeletedUser44213

hello all. I am new to the forums but have made an account to join this debate. Look in the end as far as I see it, epi are taking inactives from SS. It happens, you can only have so many slots as an alliance and you can't afford to support cities of an inactive when you need support elsewhere.

SS from the beginning has been to my mind the alliance to beat. Yes Naji has risen up out of the depths and now tops them on points but since when did points win a world? Of course there is always a correlation, but there is no causal link. SS has broken strong alliances from the outset and had to defend a fair bit as well!

Currently you may be taking cities but bare in mind the dogs are hitting constantly as well from another front. SS is severely outnumbered but still they stand. Whilst the other alliance changed its name more times than I have had hot dinners SS remained stable and fought. As I see it, the leadership there has been top quality. There hasn't been any hiccups as far as I am concerned.

There is a lot of talk here but as I see it we have a very nice war developing, one I wish I was close to, so i could have joined in. No need to evaluate the SS leadership, it is solid to say the least. Same with Epi now those problems have been sorted from PI. I look forward to seeing how it progresses :)

DeletedUser44213

Thank you :) Good job you are doing there with stag there at SS, if i was nearby I would have most certainly liked to have been a part of it. Unfortunately, I am miles away haha, fighting UYO with minimal success :) but to be expected with the size gap and their pact with bunniez.