SUNDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2013

On this issue:
Updates
War Stats
Biography
Obituary
Lottery

Updates
This week Najistan/High Desert Mavericks turned their attention toward The Mesopotamians. Along with Sesame Street, Najistan/HDM had an operation on TM that started the 15 of December where they conquered a total of 25 cities that same day. The next day a group of players left TM and joined the newly founded alliance Exile-M-Immortals. GeeBear., founder of EMI, claims that talks between Exile Immortals and TM were under way well before the attacks and the merger was not a result of the attacks. Najistan claims that they don't know if they are going to continue moving north on 54 but they are not interested in 64 which is were most of EMI are located. Epilektoi continues taking cities in 54 from Anonymous and Brave Hearts. Despite been under attack by several alliances, Anonymous still stands. They are losing points, but gaining a lot of DBP in fact this past week alone they gained around half a million DBP. Reservoir Dogs/Pups and Pandoras Box spent most of their time conquering inactive members a few conquests against other alliances but nothing big. without a paddle, formerly known as The Federation, changed its name because their academy is “not willing to grow” said kingdavidc.

War Stats
The war between Najistan and Pandoras Box has cause some controversy lately.
Najistan vs Pandoras Box
171 - 10​

Despite been attacked from all sides, Anonymous still stands.
Anonymous vs EpilektoiAnonymous vs BunniezAnonymous vs Exile Immortals
1 - 83​
30 - 39​
3 - 20​

Longest war in the world yet some little conquests.
Reservoir Dogs vs Sesame Street
31 - 58​

Rim action.
Torque vs Up Your Oars
44 - 15​

Biography
Pandoras Box
Stats
Players​
Points​
Avg Pts​
Cities​
BP​
ABP​
DBP​
34​
5,982,318​
175,951​
635​
4,385,019​
1,555,762​
2,829,257​
Rank
4​
4​
10​
3​
Best fighter: The Avatar of Vengeance 227,678 ABP points

Written by The Avatar of Vengeance
My Little Pony was founded on September the 10th by Tanya the Goddess and war lover due to them not liking the way LanceKeith was running the Renegades. They had a few more members join them but the alliance was largely made up out of new players in the south such as the Avatar of Vengeance and rja26. The next day, the Renegades began attacking MLP so a war ensued. The war didn't last too long, and most of the conquests were on MLP's side, although this was due to the Rens also fighting Reunited at the same time. MLP managed to agree a n.a.p with Reunited and both agreed to war the Rens. A relatively new alliance Isitaos Gods of War, made of Imperial Order and Subjugate members, broke their pact with the Rens and began attacking them. The Rens were fighting 3 different wars and were losing a lot of cities rapidly. MLP, decided to end their war with the Rens and help them out against IGOW to protect their long-term interests. However, the Rens still carried on losing a lot of cities and their leader, LanceKeith, quit. MLP and the Rens arranged a merger with each other and became one alliance, Pandoras Box, to fight IGOW. Reunited joined the war against IGOW and the war started to balance out more. However, some IGOW players, notably schmclau, were discontented with their leader urwill and how the war was progressing for them, stating that is was taking too long. schmclau joined Najistan and soon a wave of IGOW's top players joined Najistan, who now occupy the no.1 spot in the world. PB were unhappy with this and felt threatened being surrounded by Najistan players so they recruited the remaining IGOW players in order to try and gain some ground for themselves. Both Najistan and PB couldn't agree on refugee laws and a war ensued.

Obituary

tynasty
Rothera23
Subie
Surabaya Jenny
Madmat II
Oblivion
Ocean 15 Alliance

Lottery
Last week winner: #9 sabs619
winner.png
Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: 5 happiness spells. Good luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38223

great issue as always , 12 :)

but rja only has 123923 abp

DeletedUser

Noice. Sadly I am still getting 'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to C4R105 again.' so no rep for you yet sir :S

Can I have number 13 once more? :)

Edit - I'll second Tetra's post about rja, since I've been spying on peoples BP in the last hour or so. rja26 has 123923 ABP and 327333 DBP, total of 451256 overall BP, not just ABP :p

Edit 2 - My edit turned into a double post... EEK!

Edit 3 - Sorted out my own mess, carry on as normal, nothing to see here!

DeletedUser

Great work Carlos. I'll take #15.

Considering this will be the last issue before Christmas I'd like to wish everyone a merry and safe Christmas. :)

DeletedUser

guess what number 17, great paper.

Also, federations still associated with without a paddle?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44484

ha the bunny clan is a joke^^ 5 on 1 now and we aren't even big^^

if you you want to know there off citys, you can talk to me^^

DeletedUser

Happy Holidays to all the players in Apollonia
from everyone in The Red Legion
:pro:

DeletedUser

happy hollidays everyone
Also nice paper!

Last edited by a moderator: