Newspaper Apollonia Times Ninth Issue

DeletedUser

What does unknown have anything to do with anything?

I'm sorry, my fault. Took a quick look at OC55. Just saw that they haven't conquered any of your city's.
OC55< Mainly territory of SS, if you have an enemy in the same ocean they might be a threat < Reason to take part in a pact.

@Joseph, you were confused(look at your first post to me) < I explained it, take a second look, maybe you´ll understand it.

DeletedUser

I was confused because you contradicted yourself. Anyways, war is good :)

DeletedUser30111

This is my favorite comment.
Pretty much saying FTB are not good allies so we will ally with Naj instead, not a nice thing to say to a alliance that has been saving your bacon with lots of support.

FtB basically told us to chose between stabbing BORG in the back, or breaking our pact with them. It wasn't a matter of FtB not pulling their weight, or even refusing to fight SL/RD in the end it was because they had every intention to turn on our real ally.
They gave me a choice and I made it.

I have no doubts that FtB is an experienced group that knows how to play the game, and I have no doubts that FtB members were giving their all in supporting SS, but their leader made what I'd call a blunder. And I'd like to think Naji the better ally because they wouldn't say things like...
[16/09/2013 18:39:47] Ash/SamuraiDragon: I will make it my personall job to make sure every SS player is rimmed if they support The Borg if we fight em.
...about their own allies.

DeletedUser

I was confused because you contradicted yourself. Anyways, war is good :)

I wasn´t contradicting myself actually. As I said: it might be good. But if you want to fight a war on your own, you shouldn't have help from other allies. Some don't want to fight it on their own < They take part in a pact. There is a small difference haha.

Yes, war is good :)

DeletedUser

FtB basically told us to chose between stabbing BORG in the back, or breaking our pact with them. It wasn't a matter of FtB not pulling their weight, or even refusing to fight SL/RD in the end it was because they had every intention to turn on our real ally.
They gave me a choice and I made it.

I have no doubts that FtB is an experienced group that knows how to play the game, and I have no doubts that FtB members were giving their all in supporting SS, but their leader made what I'd call a blunder. And I'd like to think Naji the better ally because they wouldn't say things like...
[16/09/2013 18:39:47] Ash/SamuraiDragon: I will make it my personall job to make sure every SS player is rimmed if they support The Borg if we fight em.
...about their own allies.

Sable do I even need to copy and paste all the convos with Matt?? and what you had to say about them and him in particular? I'd rather not embarass a friend but if that's how you want to play, my members are something called loyal and wouldn't join you guys just 'cause you can waste more money on this game.

Naji? Really? You saw that Anti-SS leaders chat?
I'll post it if you want, let me know the messages are too old to be deleted anyway. Again, how many of your pact members have you not warred with?

The Borg wouldn't count as they were set up as your academy. Want me to qoute those messages which you posted too?
I have alot more information which I would rather not leak and let you keep your dignity or whats left of it.

Unfortunately - We only sent you support once or twice because you didn't even need it. Now how much further do you want to take this?

I still have you on skype so if you want, we can be civil about this and end it here or continue in private.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

Sable do I even need to copy and paste all the convos with Matt?? and what you had to say about them and him in particular? I'd rather not embarass a friend but if that's how you want to play, my members are something called loyal and wouldn't join you guys just 'cause you can waste more money on this game.

Naji? Really? You saw that Anti-SS leaders chat?
I'll post it if you want, let me know the messages are too old to be deleted anyway. Again, how many of your pact members have you not warred with?

The Borg wouldn't count as they were set up as your academy. Want me to qoute those messages which you posted too?
I have alot more information which I would rather not leak and let you keep your dignity or whats left of it.

Unfortunately - We only sent you support once or twice because you didn't even need it. Now how much further do you want to take this?

I still have you on skype so if you want, we can be civil about this and end it here or continue in private.

Don't talk like that here mate (this is a newspaper!). Take it to the battlefield. You have made things very interesting to say the least (;

I suggest a PnP or something were you can paste messages and rant about SS. Just don't spam C4 newspaper thread. You too sablestag!

DeletedUser

@Jabba I would but I wanted to reply to my buddy sablestag first ;)

DeletedUser38223

lol the anti ss leader chat , was mainly me thinking of ways to take out ss ,, and yes i trashed them alot ,, but that was then and this is now , you and unknown both had a chance to fight ss with us but didnt, so i naturally pacted with the only alliance willing to make a big move , which happened to be ss

DeletedUser

lol the anti ss leader chat , was mainly me thinking of ways to take out ss ,, and yes i trashed them alot ,, but that was then and this is now , you and unknown both had a chance to fight ss with us but didnt, so i naturally pacted with the only alliance willing to make a big move , which happened to be ss
I am guessing you forget the person that your whole alliance is centered around jay? :p
I'll leave out Nate from this seeing as he quit.
SS big move? They've been in o55 from day 1... haven't seem move much around. :D

DeletedUser38223

lol , naji i have no clue what he might of said , but hes not a leader i just like having him in the chats :p

DeletedUser30111

Ash, I was just telling everyone about why we are no longer pacted, and that is the primary reason.

You are welcome to bring anything from skype into the open if you wish, but nothing said there is as condemning as that quote of yours.

And for clarity sake, I'm not trying to say anything bad about you guys, I think you're good players and loyal for the most part. BUT, you are schemers and you were going to make a move at some point, and I couldn't be allied with someone who I believed was going to make a move not in the best interest of SS. I believe that Naji will work more with us that FtB.

DeletedUser

And for clarity sake, I'm not trying to say anything bad about you guys, I think you're good players and loyal for the most part. BUT, you are schemers and you were going to make a move at some point, and I couldn't be allied with someone who I believed was going to make a move not in the best interest of SS. I believe that Naji will work more with us that FtB.
I guess it is missing alot of things but it's enough of an explanation.

I am throwing this out there from your previous pact members (who are now rimmed). A pact is between 2 alliances working together for a mutual goal. Not one where the other has to be a slave alliance to the other. Just something you might want to check up before using the term pact. :)

DeletedUser30111

I would love to know what we've done that wasn't in the spirit of a mutual goal.
When CT split, we had 4 top members lined up to join us, we said you could recruit 2.
When we asked you to fight SL/RD side by side with us, you created a NAP with RD.
When I asked you to please not ruin what we've done with our pact, by attacking BORG, you planned an op.

DeletedUser

I would love to know what we've done that wasn't in the spirit of a mutual goal.
When CT split, we had 4 top members lined up to join us, we said you could recruit 2.
When we asked you to fight SL/RD side by side with us, you created a NAP with RD.
When I asked you to please not ruin what we've done with our pact, by attacking BORG, you planned an op.
We planned an OP, 100% true, but that wasn't on the borg. Matt very damn near tempted me into it though.

Also the NAP was with SL...

DeletedUser

Wow, very good article.

I'm going to have to join this world and get in on the action.

DeletedUser42608

We planned an OP, 100% true, but that wasn't on the borg. Matt very damn near tempted me into it though.

Also the NAP was with SL...

Then why did RD have a nap with "alliance of multiple names" when I was in HS?

DeletedUser20415

wait wait, so the sammurai dude, is the ash dude from skype LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

U know this is funny, as far as I know, We made an anti - SS group, then u dumped us for them, now they dump you for us, must of hurt yeah bud ?

DeletedUser

wait wait, so the sammurai dude, is the ash dude from skype LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

U know this is funny, as far as I know, We made an anti - SS group, then u dumped us for them, now they dump you for us, must of hurt yeah bud ?
Not really. The only reason SS and us formed a pact in the first place was so we could hit CT without them getting involved :p