DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2013

On this issue:
Wars and Stats
Ocean Control
Obituary

Wars and Stats
Creepy Turtles has finally fallen. Their plan to destroy Sesame Street proved to be fatal, but not to the enemy but to themselves. Fear The Beard was the alliance that brought their destruction well before the CT collapsed.

War StatsCreepy Turtles vs Sesame StreetCreepy Turtles vs Fear The BeardCreepy Turtles vs THE BORG
Final Score
2 - 10​
1 - 28​
1 - 5​

After having dealt with Creepy Turtles, Sesame Street focused its attention on "The Shadows." However things have been moving very slowly for both sides. Sesame Street is also at war with "The Dogs" and this war too has been moving quite slowly. Over the past few days some players have jumped from "TD" and "TS" to SS. Meanwhile Najistan has been gaining more ground in Ocean 55 without the slightest resistance from SS. We can only hope that each alliance leaves up their word and show us what they are really made out of.

War StatsThe Dogs vs Sesame StreetThe Shadows vs Sesame StreetNajistan vs Sesame Street
3 - 15​
5 - 21​
6 - 0​

The Brick Squad has also fallen. After a short war against Isitaos Gods of War the alliance finally disbanded. This leaves IGoW in control of Oceans 46 and 56 with no visible threats.

War StatsIsitaos Gods of War vs The Brick Squad
Final Score
11 - 0​

Severed went to war with Ridaz and THE KNIGHTS. Later Ridaz and TK merge to form THE KNIGHTS OF RIDAZ. However this merger did little to their advantage as Severed continued taking their cities. TKOR is already showing signs of decline and it will only be a matter of time before they fall.

War StatsSevered vs RidazSevered vs THE KNIGHTS OF RIDAZ
18 - 1​
16 - 0​

Last week I was informed that My Little Pony was at war with Firefly Fiction and Renegades. However Renegades have taken more than a few cities from FF. Either they are planning to merge as Firefly Fiction has kicked out several inactive members or they are at war with each other.

War StatsMy Little Pony vs Firefly FictionMy Little Pony vs RenegadesFirefly Fiction vs Renegades
2 - 0​
1 - 0​
2 - 13​

Reunited seems to be at war with The Pacific Warriors. So far Reunited have been the only ones to conquer cities.

War StatsReunited/. vs The Pacific Warriors
14 - 0​

Ocean Control
Ocean 34 - Up Your Oars
Up Your Oars has yet to face a worthy alliance. They are nicely spread out all over 34 clearing the Ocean of any unwanted enemies.

Ocean 35 - Sons of Odin
Sons of Odin are too spread out but have a nice core in Ocean 35.

Ocean 36 - New Life
They are very tightly close to each other and are looking good so far. More time is need to see it they have what it takes to survive and dominate. They are very close to Sons of Odin who knows what might happen between these two.

Legend:
Red - Up Your Oars
Green - Sons of Odin/Honour of Odin
Blue - New Life/New Life 2
21.png
Ocean 43 - Dragonz Guild
Dragonz Guild and their sister alliance DragonX Guild are spread all over the world giving them control over most of the Ocean. Let's see if they learned something after facing Fear The Beard in Ocean 44.

Ocean 44 - Fear The Beard
The only two major alliances in Ocean 44 are Fear The Beard and THE BORG. The Olympians also dwell in 44, but they are not of great concern. These two big alliances are currently allied but who knows what might happen in the future. It is also important to note that they only occupy the southeast corner of 44 and are not widely spread out.

Ocean 45 - The Dogs and The Shadows
They have hold their own against Sesame Street and the only real advance SS has made was done by recruiting former Shadow members. If they managed to stop them there SS could find themselves surrounded.

Legend:
Red - Dragonz Guild/DragonX Guild
Green - "The Dogs"
Blue - Fear The Beard
Yellow - "The Shadows"
Ocean 54 - Fear The Beard
22.png
Ocean 54 is shared by Fear The Beard, THE BORG, Anonymous, and The Mesopotamians. The war against Creepy Turtles gave both FTB and TB more territory in 54. Even though 54 is the core of Anonymous they haven't prove themselves to be worthy owners of this Ocean.

Ocean 55 - Sesame Street
Sesame Street currently has control of the northwest with Unknown to the south and Najistan to the east. With the war to the west they are giving Unknown and Najistan plenty of opportunity to grow. Lets see if this doesn't affect them in the future.

Ocean 56 - Isitoas Gods of War
Having defeated The Brick Squad, Isitoas Gods of War has gain full control of Ocean 56. It will be interesting to see which way they go as they begin to expand.

Ocean 57 - Renegades
Ocean 57 is house to Renegades, Firefly Fiction, and My Little Pony. Renegades have been the only ones with the most conquests so far. However some of those conquests came from inactive targets.

Legend:
Red - Fear The Beard
Green - Sesame Street
Blue - Isitoas Gods of War
Yellow - Renegades
23.png
Ocean 65- Najistan
Najistan and High Desert Mavericks occupy 65. Najistan has most of the control of Ocean 65 from north to south and east to west. I am still unclear if these two alliances are allied or sisters or enemies as there have been conquests on both sides. Najistan is very well established ready to spread out to another oceans. Let's see if Sesame Street can stop them.

Ocean 66 - Severed
Ocean 66 is as good as theirs, Severed has been dominating without a sign of weakness.

Ocean 67 - Reunited
They are looking good so far. Do not have much information on them.

Legend:
Red - Najistan
Green - Severed
Blue - Reunited
24.png
Ocean 75 - Legion

Ocean 76 - Semper Fi

Legend:
Red - Legion
Green - Semper Fi
25.png

Obituary
Furious69

krezubica

UncleMowingGrass

Eur0

Frankinium
Ridaz
Reason: Merge into the THE KNIGHTS to form THE KNIGHTS OF RIDAZ

The Brick Squad
Reason: Defeated by Isitaos Gods of War

N.B. KILLER OF OLIMPO

Alpha Pack
Anyone you think I miss or belongs in this list let me know.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good work with the paper.

In the obituary you missed the largest player to have quit this world so far in Ivelin75

DeletedUser

'Sons of Odin and Up Your Oars are currently pact'

Not sure where you got your Intel from but we are not pacted :)

Another great paper, a good read

DeletedUser17561

very informative - an excellent summation of the state of Apollonia

DeletedUser42407

Well the sides have changed. Now it is Najistan, SS and The Borg against Fear the Beard. Fear the Beard wanted SS to help attack The Borg but SS said no. SS asked Najistan for help and they said yes. All this information is 100% true.

DeletedUser30111

Well the sides have changed. Now it is Najistan, SS and The Borg against Fear the Beard. Fear the Beard wanted SS to help attack The Borg but SS said no. SS asked Najistan for help and they said yes. All this information is 100% true.

Pretty close, but FtB and SS are not actively fighting.
And we didn't ask Naji for help, but rather found ourselves a better ally.

DeletedUser42407

Pretty close, but FtB and SS are not actively fighting.
And we didn't ask Naji for help, but rather found ourselves a better ally.

Watch out FtB will rim any SS player that supports The Borg!

DeletedUser42407

Apparently... I mean, I'm worried ;)

Lol I was just kidding with you. Will be a nice bloody fight though! I like these kind of things. Your mass mail to your allies was quite inspirational though, even though I barely play this world it got me riled up :)