On this issue:
Interviews with alliance leaders and players
What Do You Think?
Fun Section
Obituary

Interviews

~Alliances~

RECKLESS RAIDERS
A great number of players recently left the alliance and joined Awkward Silence, was this planned or did the players just left? What is your current status with AS?
Some players thought that I wasn't leading them well and when this guy [DrivingKrunk] left because he wanted to be founder they followed him to AS. However, most people here knew that they were just being silly and didn't leave.

BP is almost over for most players, what is your current status with surrounding alliances such as Sesame Street and Juggernaut? Are there any pacts already in place? Any enemies?
the answer will become clear when BP ends.

People claim that there are good players in the alliance, but that it will not be enough for the alliance to stay alive for long, what do you have to say about that?
people think that we are bad because we are no. 1. Its just silly but that's how some people think. If people want to think like that then we will just prove them wrong and make them choke on their own words.
A great number of players recently left the alliance and joined Awkward Silence, was this planned or did the players just left? What is your current status with AS?
Yes, you are right some of our players have left and formed the alliance Awkward Silence their principal leader is DrivingKrunk, who left us because we have the power players and he wants to play up to 20 players.

BP is almost over for most players, what is your current status with surrounding alliances such as Sesame Street and Juggernaut? Are there any pacts already in place? Any enemies?
Yes BP ends tomorrow our alliance has prepared nice troops. Sesame Street is very close to us and to them it is not very good. Juggernaut, I do not know about them much; almost nothing. We have 2 pacts with our brother alliance Raiders Rising. This alliance is very good. Awkward Silence is our second pact. We also have enemies but I will not write it here, it is a secret.

People claim there are good players in the alliance, however it will not be enough for the alliance to stay alive for long, what do you have to say about it?
There's a lot of good and experienced players who are ranked high in points. Beginner's protection ends tomorrow and I think that tomorrow evening we will be first in battle points. People may think that our alliance will not last long but they will see that they were wrong.

Sesame Street
Your alliance currently holds second place in points, are the alliance members aiming to claim first place? How are you planning on doing so?
No, points don't mean anything to us and neither does rank. The real rankings start when BP ends and are the ABP ranks.

Most of your members are on Ocean 55 but there are some that are in Ocean 45. What is the plan for such players?
If you check a map they are on the border and look to be more in 55 than 45, but Grepolis makes the calls on that.

Ocean 55 has some of the top alliances, will you be going after the small alliances or the big ones? Any in particular?
Won't be going after anyone in particular, unless of course an alliance makes our mind up for us.

Raiders Rising
You claim to be the academy of RECKLESS RAIDERS and Straw Hat Pirates claims to be your academy, how does everything work? Do you both (Raiders Rising and Straw Hat Pirates) receive orders from RECKLESS RAIDERS or do you have your own leadership?
RECKLESS RAIDERS set the diplomacy and we were supposed to be an academy alliance. Seems that we grew too much from all the active players in Ocean 55. Now we are called their brother alliance but I forgot to change our profile. I will control the players from my alliance. [Straw Hat Pirates is no longer their academy.]

Will there be player movement from one alliance to the other or are the members to remain where they currently are?
My members are free to go where they fit best. I do not want players here that are unhappy. If our academy keeps growing at their present rate then i see no reason to move them around.

Many think that this alliance and RECKLESS RAIDERS will not last for long what do you think about that? Any comments?
I see tons of talent in both of our alliances. The trick will be getting them to work together. Every new alliance can have its problems at the beginning. To be honest no one will know until BP ends and war begins.

Shadow Legion
By the look of things, you share a lot of ground with Genesis, what can we expect out this? Enemies? If allies, against who?
True we share some ground with Genesis. We had few conversations. All I can say is that there won't be pact between us. About war, not sure yet. Time will tell.

Will you be crossing the 45/55 border or will you move away from it once your players are conquest ready?
We still don't decide our expansion direction. Can't tell anything yet.

Pacific Rim is spread out over three oceans, could be an easy target? Any comments?
I've been in contact with them for a long time. Founders are great guys. Seems they're falling in rankings. We still haven't had any diplomatic relations, but personally I think they're great group.

Reservoir Dogs
You have players on each of the four oceans (44/45/54/55), will those outside your core ocean be moving in or stay where they currently are?
Its very early to confirm what plans are and not the best move to publicize them obviously. We will see what transpires over the first week to determine what our direction goals are.

Some think Shadow Legion will bring your death, are you looking to pact with them or fight them from the start? In case of war, who are you looking to pact with to bring them down?
There's many good experienced players here, large core of us have fought together in other worlds and very active. We will not pact lightly and once we do we will stay allies. So we haven't chose our pact mates as yet.

You share some ground with Juggernaut, would you join the fight against them if alliances from ocean 55 went to war with them?
We played with some jugs in a previous world but doesn't seem like the same guys. We are amicable to work with others to achieve both parties goals.

Juggernaut
You're currently divided between two oceans (45 and 55) in which direction will you go? To the west where Shadow Legion and Genesis reside or the east where RECKLESS RAIDERS and Sesame Street are located?
I think first we will go east, but it is not sure.

In our previous interview you said that there was going to be one or two pacts, have you decided who are you going to pact with? Any declared enemies?
No, we are currently thinking on it.

Some players think you will not last for long due to been divided between two oceans even though members are extremely close, any comments about that?
They will be surprised.

Imperial Order
You are located below the top 2 alliances, will you stay neutral if a war breaks out between them? Who will you ally with?
I can't say who will we ally with but can say that we won't stay neutral. All I can tell at the moment for this.

You share some ground with Warlords United, what can we expect after BP war or pact?
Well, if we want to expand, there is no way we can pact with them... So you know what I mean.

You have Chimera Elite to the southeast, can we expect action from the two of you as you begin to expand?
If we both keep expanding to the same direction then there will be a time when we will meet each other, but till then, it's nothing I can say.

Trojan Death Punch
You are spread all over Ocean 55 and so is your sister alliance Unto Dawn, how are you planning on staying alive? Any pacts?
Well we have like 7 pacts and we are very supportive when it come to our members and allies.

Seeing as how you are in the upper middle of Ocean 55, will you be moving north, south, east or west?
Probably North because most of my members and good friends are north.
What was your previous name? Why did you changed it?
The previous alliance name was, TroJans. We had a merge and combined both names to create 1 name(To make both parties happy).

You are spread all over ocean 55 and so is your sister alliance Unto Dawn, how are you planning on staying alive? Any pacts?
I am currently building a nice support system between alliances for survival. And yes, we have a few pacts. We've made a few friends.

Seen as how you are in the upper middle of the ocean, will you be moving north, south, east or west?
Possibly moving north because I have a lot of Unto Dawn guys on the boarder of 54. We will see how it all unfolds.

Genesis
You share some islands with Shadow Legion and Reservoir Dogs, will you be pacting with any of them or will you be going to war to take control of the islands?
It's too early too have a pact or nap. Time will tell whether we will go in a war or not.
If we really have to get a pact then it will be Reservoir Dogs. SL have a few cocky players at the top of their list. Hence, we are not going to have a pact anytime with them in future.
Edit : Dewil is a nice guy though.

In your profile you state that only experience players will be accepted, is there any chance for a beginner to join? We were all beginners at some point, wouldn't it be best for the game if they learned from experienced players?
We are not looking for any academies, it ruins all the fun of making the alliance limit. So it would be the best of 40. Of course, exception is always allowed, if any players is highly dedicated and willing to learn they will do good in Genesis.

Celestial Guards
You currently have players in the four oceans (44/45/54/55), how do you plan to stay alive?
i don't think we have players on our edges, maybe yes we do have on 45 and 54 but not all sitting on each corner but anyway again the only thing I can say is sit back, relaxed and enjoy the show.

What are you planning to do with The Fat Ladies; pact, go to war or stay neutral?
The ladies lol wow they were too hot, want some hot dogs? I do have here. Do they want to try it up? Wars? Go and hit us they might find the answer for sure.

In your profile you state that only experience players will be accepted, is there any chance for a beginner to join? We were all beginners at some point, wouldn't it be best for the game if they learned from experienced players?
Yes there would be a chance that we could recruit newbies actually we have a member on board who doesn't have enough experience but has the attitude of a real monster. The only thing I'm pointing out is a player with an attitude and his willing to be like us. Actually we do have lots of good players with big names I could mention one lord brylle he's a legend.
You currently have players in the four oceans (44/45/54/55), how do you plan to stay alive?
We do have people in all 4 oceans, but they are close to Ocean 44 (on the borders), and all of those who are outside of 044 are close friends of many of our members. If a random person from the middle of Ocean 55 asked to join, it would be an instant no.

What are you planning to do with The Fat Ladies; pact, go to war or stay neutral?
TFL and us share the same ocean. Who knows what will happen, time will tell whether these two experienced alliances go to war, or join together to take on the rest of the world.

Yes, we have taken some beginners on already who were either friends of ours, or seem to be doing well already. We only have few spaces left, and want to make sure those are filled up by the best players we can find in Ocean 44.
Everyone is close so no problem there, our Theta veterans know how to fight.

Any and or all is good, so only time will tell.

I always take new players, sometimes they are better than the old, all they have to do is ask.
Chug a Lug
Your alliance members are very close to each other for the exception of Rambo ROb, what are you planning to do about it? Will you let him go or set him up with an ally near him?
Yes we will keep Rob. He is a bit of a Rambo and should do ok out there and will be moving towards our core. I consider him very lucky when I think of all of the BP he will get out there.

You are very close to Tito, will they be your primary target? Any others?
Tito will not be our primary target coming out of BP. As for other...well that would ruin any surprises.

Other than Tito and The Fat Ladies there is not much competition in Ocean 45, will you be going south or west to get some action or will you remain and grow where you currently are?
We will be fortifying our Core.

Najistan
You do not seem to have a lot of competition in Ocean 65, will you be staying there or moving toward a more congested area?
The mighty dictator Admiral Naji relishes competition. Our first goal will be to slaughter all competition in Ocean 65, and when the great master Naji is pleased, we shall open our plans to another homeland. It will probably be the rim because Naji likes living on the edge.

You are close to Oceans Heaven and O.S.T will you be going to war with any of them? If not how do you plan to grow without getting BP?
The great Naji forbids me from speaking of such matters, for fear of execution. But we will see.

Any alliance in particular that you might be allying with in the near future?
Naji does not wish to disclose such matters to the common peasants and I do not wish to be admitted to the royal palace for..........

League of Nations is also very close to you, will we see LoN blood after BP?
Yes, Naji wishes to burn their villages, murder their families, slaughter their livestock and such. They have angered the wise and powerful Naji very much, and now they shall face the full force of the land of Naji.

~Players~
Special Guest: daveinator007
Why did you joined this world?
Myself and Saib0t joined this world to have fun together as it has been a while, Fun comes in a variety of forms. Each player is the alliance has different strategies and experiences within grepolis witch makes it a lot more fun in all aspects of the game. I want to have fun social wise. Meet new people... but I also want to have fun in a sense that I can do the best possible for my current alliance and friends.

What other worlds are you currently playing or have recently finished playing?
Well I play on other account names not just this one. But on this account I play in Baris. Right now 200k+ points there. The other accounts I will not give details on as I am playing in other worlds and do not want to give away classified information away.

What is your strategy to get ahead in the game?
The alliance strategy is a for getting ahead in this game is to sit back and watch more experienced players join the alliance at a steady pace. We are keeping a small alliance right now and not in a rush to recruit players we like to hand pick player based on the past experience in grepo. (After all we are still in bp) The worst thing an alliance can do is max out their alliance cap so early on in a world (MRA's... Yes kind of like RECKLESS RAIDERS). We am in no way in a hurry to fill the alliance cap, because we want the best possible players in our area who can contribute to common goals, contribute in ops and right now our alliance is filled with all experienced players. 4 of them (including me) played in world Baris on my alliance there called DOOMSDAY. We have a player called Kha Beleth (we nicknamed him 'Killa Kha'). He lives up to the name and is ranked 6 in Baris. Saib0t has an excellect track record and is a very good player and leader running an alliance. The Saib0t account is a new account for him as he has played on 3 well known account. I won't tell anyone about his past account name as it is a secret and a sign of respect. And yes for all those wondering, Dobby is with us. You see him a lot in the grepo forum and a Vet in grepolis! So all of us work well together, That is what will put us ahead. It can be difficult to found a new alliance right away with strangers as they may tend not to work well together.. We work well together from the start and many different worlds.

What do you expect after BP ends?
What I expect after bps ends are a bunch of players sending sword attacks, and alliances collapsing. It will be like a domino effect of mass destruction. Off course there will be the alliances that rise to the top of the list.

Do you recognize any names from previous worlds? Any potential threats?
And yes wherever I go I recognize names. Hmmm... for example DeathwishX13. I've see him play and found alliances in other worlds (he founded and excellent alliance called Lacking Diplomacy in Delos). There are other players too like sablestag, obsidian king, Jason7204: he can be a real pain... world Actium all the way. The list goes on. And I'm not sure what you meant by 'threads' but I'll assume you meant 'threats'. There are no threats currently. We are in bp. Potential threats.... too early to say. We may just turn some flags red and put some targets on cities to mark farms. But i will not hesitate to go to war with alliances that step in our way.

What Do You Think?

For this section I asked player what they thought about the PnP The Saboteur strikes again... and again=).

I asked players the following questions:
Even though the fall of Spartans was inevitable, do you think what TyroneBlack did was wrong? Why or why not?
What would you like to say to TyroneBlack?

This is what some of them said:
Spartans 'allowed' themselves to be sabotaged, and can only have themselves to blame, did TyroneBlack do wrong? He did it because he was in a position where he could do it, in my eyes the only mistake he made was jumping too early - why do what he did BEFORE BP has even ended, makes what he did easy to rectify, had he waited till the middle of a war or something it would have caused far more confusion.
Well I think Tyrone did a good thing as long as he leaves the other (former) spartan players alone. spartans was going to be a huge target after BP ends as the name is overused so he literally saved those members.
I would tell tyrone that he did a good thing but he shouldn't of disband the alliance. Give founder rights to a member and get everyone who wants to join to join you (him).
I think it was hilarious, they let it happen 3 times! Once... okay, maybe I feel a litle bad for the guys.. Twice, you asked for it... but 3 times? C'mon maaaaannnnnnnnnn.
He did wrong. It's a game don't be mean playing it. However, the Spartans were stupid. Don't give that kind of power or authority to someone just joining unless you know them. Still, we're in Beginner's Protection so they should just get back together and make sure not to invite him.
Just another loser thinking he's cool for disbanding a lame alliance. Attention seeker, lame.
Personally I don't really care. The alliance wasn't particularly strong and thus has no effect on the server. Kudos to Tyrone achieving the milestone though.

Fun Section
What may happen while you are demanding resources.
40470352.jpg

40373219.jpg
What may happen if you don't pay attention.
40472696.jpg

Obituary
996589_624849384216327_960162039_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser23516

Very good newspaper, I look forward to future issues.
I'd love to give you rep, but I'd have to spread it around first.

DeletedUser

Good work. Looking forward to the next issue with the end of BP.

DeletedUser42393

Looking forward to the next issue, I'm sure it's going to be based upon RR or AS (Awkward Silence).

Both are biting more than they can chew.

DeletedUser3303

You share some islands with Shadow Legion and Reservoir Dogs, will you be pacting with any of them or will you be going to war to take control of the islands?
It's too early too have a pact or nap. Time will tell whether we will go in a war or not.
If we really have to get a pact then it will be Reservoir Dogs. SL have a few cocky players at the top of their list. Hence, we are not going to have a pact anytime with them in future.
Edit : Dewil is a nice guy though.

I cant stand cocky players either

DeletedUser24152

Great job here again!

Looking forward to future issues!

DeletedUser30763

Nice newspaper.

We have two good people making these. Makes for great reading.

+rep

Keep up the great work!