Apollonia.png
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2013

On this issue:
Updates, Wars, and Stats
Biography
Obituary
Lottery

Updates, Wars, and Stats
Najistan continues at war with Pandoras Box, however this week they decided to focus mainly on conquering internals rather than enemies. TheAlabamaMan, Pepperopolis, Zerashk, and letsgoforit1 left Reservoir Dogs and joined Najistan/High Desert Mavericks. They are mainly located in Ocean 46.
War Stats
Najistan vs Pandoras Box
120 - 9​

Sesame Street continues losing members. b2bracer left and joined High Desert Mavericks. Still no action from them against Epilektoi.
War Stats
Sesame Street vs Epilektoi
9 - 53​

This past week Epilektoi declared war on Anonymous. Fair fight, no; strategic fight, yes. With this move Epilektoi will have more control over the south part of 54 which should help them on the war against Sesame Street.
War Stats
Epilektoi vs Anonymous
36 - 0​

Reservoir Dogs continues at war with Sesame Street and the Delian League. They only suffered a few loses but also gained a few cities. With the loss of the players mentioned above they dropped from third place to fourth which allowed Epilektoi to climb to third place.
War Stats
Reservoir Dogs vs Sesame StreetReservoir Dogs vs Delian League
24 - 53​
69 - 34​

Bunniez/JackRabbitz continue at war with Anonymous. Most of their conquests have been made in Oceans 43 and 53 and most of them are from Anonymous II. JackRabbitz are slowly approaching the top 20.
War Stats
Bunniez vs Anonymous
93 - 41​

The Federation made new enemies this past week. House Stark, Demonic Phoenix, an Regional Regales decided to join Vengence side and fight The Federation, but they haven't done much. The Federation is now pulling players from its academies to fill in the spots left by those that have gone inactive. As you can see on the map many cities are well underdeveloped which means the TF will not be seeing much action even though most of their neighbors are enemies.
image.png
War Stats
The Federation vs Vengence+HS+RR+DP
27 - 5​

Been in the same Ocean as Anonymous, it is surprising to see The Mesopotamians not been targeted or take advantage of the situation Anonymous is in. Most of their latest conquests have been internals.

As you have read, Anonymous is in big trouble. Besides been at war with Epilektoi to the west and Bunniez/JackRabbitz to the north, they are also at war with Exile Immortals to the east. Their fall seems imminent at this point.
War Stats
Anonymous vs Exile Immortals
2 - 27​

Reunited continue at war with MOST WANTED.
War Stats
Reunited vs MOST WANTED
32 - 0​

Biography
Epilektoi
Stats
Players​
Points​
Avg Pts​
Cities​
BP​
ABP​
DBP​
27​
6,830,960​
252,999​
684​
2,418,816​
1,416,239​
1002577​
Rank
3​
10​
9​
11​
Best fighter: Bvermin 810,781 ABP points

Epilektoi is a fairly new alliance. It was created on October 31 by zural after having left Psychopathic Indulgences due to a gap in leadership. Soon after more players joined. On November 1, they had their first conquest against Sesame Street and two days later on November 3, they suffered their first loss to SS. On that same day 11 conquests were made in total, 6 against SS/TM and 5 against Epilektoi. On November 13, they went after Hen-Thor from The Muppets, 14 conquests were made on this date. It was a very well organized operation and well executed and as a result Hen-Thor gained around 60,000 DBP and lost around 88,000 points. On November 19, Aylena became their new target. After been inactive for a few days Epilektoi noticed and moved in taking 9 cities that day and 13 in total. On December 5 they declared war on Anonymous and so far it has been like taking candy from a baby. Epilektoi have become the piranhas of Apollonia when they see something they like they waste no time and go for it leaving nothing behind.
Why was Epilektoi created?
Epilektoi was created to address a gap in leadership and experience as well as to eliminate any spies. Many of the active players were looking for these traits in an alliance in o44. We continue to stay shy of the 40 cap because of our resistance to spies.

Would you care to comment on the operation you had on Hen-Thor November 13?
Hen-Thor is an excellent opponent. I believe that timing played the biggest role in our success that day. We coordinated our attacks and we didn't stray from our landing times.
What made you joined Epilektoi?
I have joined Epilektoi because its a stable and experienced alliance, I like to move from far in as well its pure teamwork and addiction to the game.

What do you like most about Epilektoi?
What i like the most about Epilektoi is the pure and experienced teamwork.

Any message you would like to send to your enemies?
The message I like to give to the enemy is: FEAR US FOREVER

Obituary

Electra
Killah Priest
Merykara
BigMc15
Spittt
Polis86
Blackiron Raiders
Bunnys
Dads Army

Lottery
Last week winner: #15 - Deus Pravus
winner_number_2.png
Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: 351 BP (13 transport boats full of troops). Good luck!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, the Federation have attacked House Stark but they didn't got far, if you have posted the papper a bit later, it would be a bit different as we are moving into more players today, also, in my opinion, vengence and allies could win this, just need better organization, there as been a lack of communication for help, lets just wait to see

Number 17
Paper as good as usual

DeletedUser

Great Issue as always. Interesting to see some of the other rim alliances and their wars.

Good to see I winning at something lately haha

DeletedUser3303

nice issue mate, only bit thats inaccurate was the bit about the day 1 conquest between us and ss/tm, mesmerise was definatley not inactive when we started attacking him, he only went inactive after we took a load of his cities and ss/tm booted him to save face with the stats.

DeletedUser

Great Issue as always. Interesting to see some of the other rim alliances and their wars.

Good to see I winning at something lately haha

You don't need prizes! Give them to me :(

Anyway - Nice issue, good reading as always. Maybe one day I'll be able to give you rep, maybe one day (still trying to spread it around or something).

13 - Again for me please, 3rd time lucky? :)

DeletedUser38223

for your next paper you should try to dig something up about the 7-10 alliance coalition epil are trying to set up against us ,,, even trying to recruite our pact members ... Tisk,Tisk :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38223

if it was epil vs naj yes ... but 10 alliances vs naj only shows how scared epil is of us :)

DeletedUser3303

if it was epil vs naj yes ... but 10 alliances vs naj only shows how scared epil is of us :)

Thats the first i heard of this, dont you just love inaccurate comments, we are not even hitting ss or naj atm, theres no need, ss are falling apart all by there self and naj have not done anything impressive since day 1

DeletedUser26412

As point of fact, Epilektoi did not "declare war" on Anonymous. They took a guy we were internalising and when we inquired about it their snake-in-the-grass so-called diplomat Cadey apologized and said it would stop - all the while launching new attacks. Now he brags each time he takes a city even though we are fighting about 10 alliances at the moment.
What a great fighter he is!

By the way, we took a city of them so you can update your stats for next issue !

DeletedUser38223

Thats the first i heard of this, dont you just love inaccurate comments, we are not even hitting ss or naj atm, theres no need, ss are falling apart all by there self and naj have not done anything impressive since day 1

i dont think SL PI or Epil have done anything impressive since day one, but you guys have contacted 2 alliances where i have friends in leadership asking them to join the fight against us,, not to mention recruiting meso and ss players into your academy-sister macca,,, from what i hear epil have like 6+ pacts whether they are all officail or not i dont know... epil= scared mega mra

... btw i think its funny that epil members are msging anom players bragging that they are taking there cities when its 6 alliances vs 1

DeletedUser38223

a nap yes,, i didnt know they were a mega mra at the time ,, i knew that they had a pact with rd and pb but didnt know about

Bunniez
Up Your Oars
Exile Immortals
Exile Immortals.
JackRabbitz
Legion of the shade

or there sister macca

not to mention other alliances who turned them down

DeletedUser

Najistan are fighting their enemy 1v1 and have taken a very large amount of cities and gaining alot of abp daily.

Epilektoi are fighting alliances alongside their pacts with which they vastly outnumber the opposition in both strength and numbers, and winning as expected when taking into account strength indifference.

I for one know who I am more impressed with, and I'll give you a hint, it doesn't start with a vowell.