Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventeenth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser38223

Najis, I am 100% rebuild, so please launch your upcoming OP, ASAP.

I need more BP, so I can move to 56.

lol well since you guys lke bragging about how much dbp you get we are thinking ,, leaving you be so you can all sit around with your 80% defense and see how much fun you will be having then :p

DeletedUser

lol well since you guys lke bragging about how much dbp you get we are thinking ,, leaving you be so you can all sit around with your 80% defense and see how much fun you will be having then :p

Well I have no offensive cities at all...

Lets roll, tonight or tommorow ladies.

DeletedUser

offensive cities? what are those? njeg we could always just smash biremes against each other

DeletedUser38223

haha im keeping tabs on your dbp,, when it goes up while we are not attacking , then we start hitting

DeletedUser38223

ya enemies are suppose to attack ,, pb doesn't, there forcing us to quit fighting them out of bordom, taking 30+ cities an op is to easy, i would rather expand towards our real enemy ;)

DeletedUser

ya enemies are suppose to attack ,, pb doesn't, there forcing us to quit fighting them out of bordom, taking 30+ cities an op is to easy, i would rather expand towards our real enemy ;)

excellent, pinky, our plan is working....first we force them to quit attacking then we expand into o56...

DeletedUser

Ok posters I have edited some posts and warned others. Argue all you want but please be mindful of the content of your posts.

Thanks.

Noticed a few of my posts got edited, just wanted to publicly apologize for those to the people whom may have been offended.

DeletedUser38223

excellent, pinky, our plan is working....first we force them to quit attacking then we expand into o56...

lol well your welcome to colonise some more islands in our ocean, we will need some good ww islands after all :p

DeletedUser

Naji you really think you are smart by trying to talk rubbish here? Stick to facts and truth guys. I have read 2 great inacuracies here said by tetra. Won't even bother myself to correct them. There is no way that Naji will survive. Better start getting used to the fact that Epi is the only alliance that you need to be afraid of. Epi works alone. We DO NOT get other alliances involved when we do ops. We work independant and if other alliances do things same time as we do... That is a coincidence. I very much doubt that Epi will fight Naji properly because your core is in oceans we don't care about. If you were closer then i BET you would continue begging for a NAP or PACT. Just know that we wouldn't accept and we would kick your butts instead. We weren't scared to take on SS and we REALLY aren't scared to take you guys on. A word to the guys from Anon.... Nothing personal guys... We are just clearing up our core. Not everything can be done diplomatically. This is a fighting game after all.

Thanks for the accurate newspaper this week CARLOS. Was a good read. (SH):cool:

DeletedUser30111

I have a question Coyote. How many top 12 alliances has Epilek taken down? How many active cities has Epilek taken from top 12 alliances? As soon as those numbers are anywhere near Naji or SS numbers you're allowed to strut, until then you should probably keep your mouth shut. You guys are good, there's no doubt about it, but you haven't truly tested yourself by only fighting SS with the help of 5 other alliances, while taking 90% inactive cities.

DeletedUser3303

I have a question Coyote. How many top 12 alliances has Epilek taken down? How many active cities has Epilek taken from top 12 alliances? As soon as those numbers are anywhere near Naji or SS numbers you're allowed to strut, until then you should probably keep your mouth shut. You guys are good, there's no doubt about it, but you haven't truly tested yourself by only fighting SS with the help of 5 other alliances, while taking 90% inactive cities.

epi is a new alliance and has already taken down TM and soon to be taken out is Anon, thats will be 2 top alliances in as many months.
i also think ses streets becoming najistans academy, is partly because of epi's overwhelming skill ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe you should think before you blab. SS is going down. Remember that most of us in Epi are from PI. We have creamed many of SS cities. How many of ours have you taken? NOTHING!!! So maybe it's you that should shut your mouth.

DeletedUser30111

epi is a new alliance and has already taken down TM and soon to be taken out is Anon, thats will be 2 top alliances in as many months.
i also think ses streets becoming najistans academy, is partly because of epi's overwhelming skill ;)

New? How long do you get to claim that? Haha.
Also you don't get claims on taking out TM, I made the decision to not re-recruit to build up TM well before Epilek was a thing.
And I said taken out, as in no longer here, yeah SS has been knocked down a bit, but we're not out and we won't be.
And I believe Anon was somewhere around #15 when you started hitting them