Newspaper Apollonia Times Seventh Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser38223

Resevoir Pups and Humane Society.

That means we take out Imperial Order and BD and TC from SS because I can honestly say we haven't helped them much at all. All we have done is relieve pressure from the north by helping to take out CT and finishing them off atm.

+rep'd you btw tetra :p

hah thx :), but the coalition isnt realy a coaltion , it was over before it started ,, basically as of now , all it is ,is sl and there alliances who are fighting ss and naji who is fighting ss , we dont support them or time attacks with them , all we do is share a common target basically ,, but the pro ss supporters like to make it sound alot worse then it is

DeletedUser

hah thx :), but the coalition isnt realy a coaltion , it was over before it started ,, basically as of now , all it is ,is sl and there alliances who are fighting ss and naji who is fighting ss , we dont support them or time attacks with them , all we do is share a common target basically ,, but the pro ss supporters like to make it sound alot worse then it is
You could argue the same with BD and SS...

DeletedUser38223

You could argue the same with BD and SS...

yes you could ,, but my point is , its naji vs ss and borg so we are outnumber 2-1 and when you add point, cities and abp into it , we are out numbered by far

DeletedUser

yes you could ,, but my point is , its naji vs ss and borg so we are outnumber 2-1 and when you add point, cities and abp into it , we are out numbered by far
Really if you can't defend borg who are hittng you with a whole oceans gap, that's kinda sad...

DeletedUser38223

we can defend borg easily , but they support defence to ss , , so it makes it harder then it should to take there cities ,,but either way it hasnt been stopping us

DeletedUser38223

i am not complaining ? i am just stating facts ,,, but i think if ss was beating us 3-0 then there would of been a score bored included

DeletedUser

War StatsThe Dogs vs Sesame StreetThe Shadows vs Sesame StreetNajistan vs Sesame Street
# of cities conq
since 08/23​
1 - 10​
3 - 12​
3 - 0

Happy now?

Now +rep me :cool: