Apollonia.png
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2013

On this issue:
Updates, Wars, and Stats
Biography
Obituary
Lottery

Updates, Wars, and Stats
Najistan continues at war with Pandoras Box. Najistan decided to leave the month with a bang by conquering 18 cities in only one day. The victim was Chuck Batchman, he only gained 23,563 DBP and lost 89,522 points.
War StatsNajistan vs Pandoras Box
99 - 8​

Nothing happened this week on the war between Sesame Street and Epilektoi. The Muppets is now officially dead as Ganja100, the last active member to remain in the alliance, left the alliance and only inactives remain.
War StatsSesame Street vs Epilektoi
9 - 50​

Nothing happened this week on the war between Reservoir Dogs and The Delian League. A lot of internals were made this week but nothing else. There were a few conquest between RD and SS but nothing much.
War StatsReservoir Dogs vs The Delian LeagueReservoir Dogs vs Sesame Street
52 - 30​
21 - 50​

Bunniez and Anonymous continue at war. This week Anonymous was able to conquer cities from Bunniez but most of them were from Lion-Hart-Bam who is inactive. jpmccull, member of Bunniez, left the alliance which could have an effect on the alliance as he was one of their top attackers. Anonymous is also at war with Exile Immortals. Not many conquests were made this week but there were some.
War StatsBunniez vs AnonymousExile Immortals vs Anonymous
73 - 33​
17 - 2​

The Mesopotamians continue climbing up the ranks now currently occupying 7th place. No problems for them in Oceans 54 and 64 but with Anonymous to the west and Exile Immortals to the east something is bound to happen unless they are playing grepohugs.

Up Your Oars and Torque continue at war. Torque was able to make some conquests but as most of the previous ones they were from inactives. Several players left Vini Vidi Vici and joined Torque others joined after the fall of FaZe Nation. I was unable to follow up on this.
War StatsUp Your Oars vs Torque
14 - 24​

The Federation continues at war with Vengence.
War StatsThe Federation vs Vengence
23 - 1​

Reunited has been taking cities from anyone that comes into their path. This week they conquered cities from MOST WANTED, Vengence, and The International Tribe.

Biography
Reservoir Dogs
Players
Points​
Avg Pts​
Cities​
BP​
ABP​
DBP​
40​
787​
Rank
3​
2​
3​
2​
Best fighter: danbdanb 280,974 ABP

Reservoir Dogs was created on August 5 by a group of players that came from another world. Within two days the alliance was full and their first academy was created, Humane Society. After Beginner's Protection ended they lost their first city to RECKLESS RAIDERS. On August 20 they created their second academy the Reservoir Pups. Their first major war was against Invicta V Immortals which they defeated and brought their destruction. Right after that on August 23 “The War Without End” began (more details in the Fifteenth Issue). However that did not stopped them from taking cities from other alliances. Most of their victims were from Mean Machine and Chimera Elite. They continue taking and losing cities to different alliances but on September 29 their migration west began. They began conquering cities in Ocean 35 from Sons of Odin and Honor of Odin. They eventually took control of 35 and with most of their enemies gone they were looking for a new target near their new home. They started picking on Up Your Oars but on November 5 the war against The Delian League began. So far most of Ocean 35 is under their control except the southwest border. Most of their losses have been in Ocean 36. And that is the story so far.
The following interviews are from former members of RD.
You were one of the first players to join Reservoir Dogs, why did you did so?
I joined Reservoir Dogs because the core leadership were players that I played with on another server.

What made you leave the alliance?
My main reason for leaving the alliance was because Shadow Legions were not working with Reservoir Dogs and was doing what was best on their behalf and not working with Reservoir Dogs. We were pact with Shadow Legions. Reservoir Dogs didn't want to go to war with Shadow Legions because Reservoir Dogs and Shadow Legions shared Ocean 45 and Reservoir Dogs did not have a safe Ocean for their selves so they were regrouping to Ocean 35 and I chose to leave Reservoir Dogs and Fight Shadow Legions. I also didn't want to regroup to Ocean 35.

What can you say about the leadership before you left?
I liked the leadership. My direction for game play was different then their vision so that is why I left.
The leadership and I came over from another server together (Helorus). So we were a group of friends that had played together. The leaders of Shadow Legion seemed to run a one way street and were condescending to the leaders of RD which i could not handle. So rather than raise problems b/w the 2 alliances I left. Impatient i guess. The leaders for RD are very experienced players and each leader has a niche which they use. I came to server figuring they had shot to win server. I still stand by that opinion. Leadership seemed a little hesitant in beginning being in core but i think they have grown well especially taking over ocean 35 and fortifying their new core.

Obituary

Polis86
Suljo2
Sytix
Chuck Batchman
Lion-Hart-Bam
Norms11
FaZe Nation
Trojan Knights
The Muppets
Psychopathic Tendencies.

Lottery
Last week winner is: #12 darius.r
winner_number.png
Due to recent events (my city been conquered) I’ll award darius.r with a +Rep and will deliver the BP once possible.

Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: One happiness spell per day for 3 days.
Winner will be announced in next week issue. Good luck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39847

Great issue...very informative.

are naj and SS pacted?

DeletedUser

Nice article, good to see you are continuing on and are not part of your own obituaries section, this world needs your reporting skills :)

I'll pick my lucky number, 13, please.

Edit - To remove one smiley, 2 smileys was too many!

DeletedUser39847

ah ok...they seem to be the 2 dominant alliances from what i have read..

DeletedUser33686

Excellent work again mate i look forward for this every week 12

DeletedUser

17 again, Issue really good, as usual...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL just out of curiosity, where do you get your statistics? I only show 9 losses to SS/TM for Epilektoi. It is also generous of you to eliminate all of the TM losses from SS statistics since they got pwned. Also make sure you take out all the losses from the players they kicked once we started taking their cities. And if your going to try and tell me that epilektoi is just a rehash of PI/PT, then that just goes to show you how little you actually know about the activity in this world.

Why don't you ask the leadership of SS if we are the same old PI/PT or maybe actually take the time to research our member list. Or perhaps a better approach would be to not publish misinformation that you can not validate or don't actually understand. Unfortunately, as in real life, the media never seems to get the story right.

By the way SS, I really hope you guys find a way to get your collective acts together before you scatter to the wind. The center of the world would not be the same without you.

DeletedUser38223

looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning :p

DeletedUser

At least the information I provide can be sourced directly by grepostats. That and I don't have to manipulate a bunch of excuses to get the data the way I want to see it. SS has huge issues unfortunately, I hate seeing active players leave a strong alliance but lets face it, the SS now is not the same as the SS of two months ago. Would you agree with that tetra?

DeletedUser

And if your going to try and tell me that epilektoi is just a rehash of PI/PT, then that just goes to show you how little you actually know about the activity in this world.

Why don't you ask the leadership of SS if we are the same old PI/PT or maybe actually take the time to research our member list.

Even I agree with this, Epi are not and never were the same PI/PT. The stats are something like 25 to Epi and 9 to SS.
Actual Stats:

25 City takes from Sesame Street to Epilektoi
5 City takes from Epilektoi to Sesame Street

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6..._alliance=6920&min_points=&max_points=&page=0
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6...ose&enemy_alliance=15&min_points=&max_points=

If either argues the other side only took inactives it's void because both sides have taken only inactives. However Epilektoi atleast seems to know what inactive means and are able to keep the inactive cities safe and internalized. SS on the otherhand... well... I'll let the stats speak for themselves ^__^

+Rep Z

DeletedUser38223

the SS now is not the same as the SS of two months ago. Would you agree with that tetra?

yes i would agree,, but also naj, isnt the same as they were 2 months ago ,neither is Pi,pb rd,uyo, bunniez ect...
and in another 2 months all of these alliances will not be the same as they are now ,, whether the difference is positive or negative is not for me to say, because I am not the one fighting them and don't understand the situation fully, but ever since paul bruce got back they seem to have picked up there game again

DeletedUser

I really dislike berating an individual, but I also despise bias in a paper that should be providing an accurate insight into the world being written about. I also sympathize with C4 because not everyone is willing to share information with him and for that reason I have held my tongue in the past hoping that it was just poor sources of information. However, this article pushed me over the ledge for it's blatant inaccuracies of basic data.

It is good to hear from you again SD. =)

DeletedUser3303

i think alliances should take responsibility for there members and the stats should show this, every city take counts, inactive or not and if you boot a member cos there losing cities, there cities should count as well, we at Epi, have not complained about the cities taken off us, which was from a inactive player, and we did not boot him for the sake of having our stats look better.
i think SS member need to take responsibility and not fill this paper we rubbish, instead, up your game and start fighting back and show us what your made of, im sure Naj will support your efforts

DeletedUser

Epi is kicking SS butt. No doubt about it. Please rectify that. When are all you SS guys coming out of VM so we can continue to enjoy ourselves?

DeletedUser42621

Don't play this server but these newspapers are the best I have seen anywhere. Keep them coming mate I enjoy reading these every week.;)

DeletedUser

C4, I like to think of myself as pretty thick skinned but your little mistake was actually just a spark that lit a powder keg of frustration. Between comments about my teams players in the forums, inaccuracies in my teams statistics and the hate mail that I now receive from the "new SS leadership". Gone are the days when sablestag ran a reputable alliance there. To SS I would say leaders lead by example and your actions are going to lead your alliance to disintegration.

DeletedUser

Firstly leadership has never changed at SS during this server time so far.

Secondly, Id like to know what was said as I've never even spoken to you this whole world.

Considering there has not been any comments about your teams players in the forums Id say you are not as 'thick skinned' as you believe yourself to be, instead get rather upset at a small error from Carlos.

Or perhaps its because you found it infinitely harder to conquer a city this op when the player was active and RD weren't simultaneously helping you.

Last edited by a moderator: