DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2013

On this issue:
Wars and Stats
Interviews
Obituary

Wars and Stats

Last week we learned that Sesame Street declared war on "The Dogs" (Reservoir Dogs, Reservoir Pups, and Humane Society) and "The Shadows" (Shadow Legion, Shadow Angels, and Shadow Demons). Today I learned that SS and their former ally the Creepy Turtles are no longer pact but at war. According to cb627cb627, leader of CT, the pact was dissolved because SS did not respected the pact terms. Sablestag, leader of SS, claims that most of the accusations made by cb627cb627 were false and that CT was just looking for "a weak excuse to declare war on us." One thing's for sure, it does not look pretty for Sesame Street.
Alliances at war with Sesame Street: Creepy Turtles, Reservoir Dogs, Reservoir Pups, Humane Society, Shadow Legion, Shadow Angels, Shadow Demons, and Najistan.
1255207_634536276580971_885792342_n.jpg
War StatsSesame Street vs The DogsSesame Street vs The Shadows
# of cities conq
since 08/23​
6 - 0​
10 - 1​

Anonymous seems to have no chance against Creepy Turtles, so far they have lost 14 cities and have gain zero, but yet remain in the top spot. Now that CT is at war with SS, Anonymous might get a rest from CT, which if they make good use of it may allowed the to grow stronger.
War StatsCreepy Turtles vs Anonymous
# of cities conq
since 08/26​
14 - 0​

Project Anti-Venom has been at war with Wolfpack for quite a while now. Wolfpack is still standing but not for long as most of the players have left and those that remain show very little activity. This war is over.
War StatsProject Anti-Venom vs Wolfpack
# of cities conq
since 08/19​
15 - 1​

Interviews

Sesame Street vs Creepy Turtles
Reasons CT ended the PACT with SS.
1. Sable tried to recruit people away from us.
2. Sable tried to break up a merger I had setup with Mighty Crown.
3. They would not stop taking cities in areas they agreed to stay out of.
4.They keep trying to control who we recruited, despite a agreement we could recruit as we wish.
5. I had to spend 1-2hrs a day answering messages from them demanding to know why we were doing this or that. Even though we didn't break one agreement we made. I've never met a bigger group of paranoid crybabies then the SS leaders. I started this world wanting to go to the end with them. But I just couldn't stomach the continual whining.
We have never tried to recruit CT players, for the most part CT's players are the ones that we had no room for when alliances like RR and Jugg broke up. Why would we turn around and try to recruit them from our ally?

The merger with Mighty Crown was something I had been working on for about a week or so. I saw that the players were experienced and would be a good addition to our side, but we had no room, neither did CT at the time, so I suggested they merge into a mutual ally BORG. Mighty Crown sat on this for a week or so and never really replied. I then got a random message from one of their founders talking about how CT was "pushing" them into a merge with their academy, and I got the impression he wasn't happy about it, so once again I offered to talk to the BORG about a merge. It may have been done too late in the game to call it "in good taste", but that's what happened. And I may not have pushed quite so hard if CT hadn't been planning then to break their pact with us.

As for cities in their area we made a deal a while back not expand above y-490 and for them not to expand below 510, since then we've taken 1 1.5k point city above 490 and they've recruited 3 players with 10+ cities below 510. I only brought up them recruiting Ocean 55 players once and after talking about it decided it wasn't worth the trouble to threaten them over 1 player, we were allies after all.

What happened with this tiny city in Ocean 54, was a weak excuse to declare war on us, well after they had already had arrangements with other alliances to attack us. Even while pact CB has been feeding our enemies intel and has been talking bad about us and acting generally "un-ally" like. Also even while we knew this was happening we refused to turn our backs on our allies. I'd rather take the first punch honorably, than stab an ally in the back.

Currently, I imagine we are at war with them. They revolted a city of ours as soon as they broke the pact. They've pact with Najistan and Shadow Legion for sure to try and take us down.
The deal was for them to stay out of Ocean 54 (not 490 line) and we stay above 510 line. I'm sure other ss members reading this on the forum will verify that if they are honest, which most of them are.

Paul and I agreed at the beginning to recruit however we wish and they recruited the top guy in the world out of 54, so Sable's whining about my recruiting is just silly.

I never gave intel until they knew the PACT was over. That intel was about them cheating with double accounts.

I'm not going to compete with Sable on Propaganda, that's his department. But I do believe that the battlefield in RL and in grepo always tells the truth. We will all know soon enough.
I did some research on my own and found that both sides were conquering cities from areas they were not supposed to.

Sesame Street vs Najistan
Najistan managed to conquer one of your members cities making it your fist loss, how do you feel about that?
Najistan managed to pick of a player that was going into VM and was unable to post his cities for defense, congrats to them on sneaking one past us, but they really shouldn't be so proud as to brag about it, because it'll never be that easy again.

Were you surprised to see Najistan attacking your members this early in the game?
Not surprised Najistan is attacking at all, I made a right jerk of myself talking bad about them on the externals and I'm sure they are jealous of our success as well. They'll play with their heart rather than their brain and gun for us way too early, we all know it.

Is there anything been done to protect the cities that could be in potential danger?
That's getting a little into strategy, but we definitely do not need to do anything extra to protect cities from Najistan, with how far away their core is from ours, even if they teamed up with 2 other top alliances on the server they couldn't take a city off of an active player.
You conquered a city from the number one alliance making it their first loss, how do you feel about that?
I feel good about it, at the end of the day it's about showing the rest of the world that SS isn't untouchable, now hopefully other alliances follow our lead.

Why do you think you were successful?
I think we were successful because of our timing.

Sablestag claims that the player was going into VM which allowed you to take the city with ease and said that if it had been an active player you would not have been as successful, what do you have to say to that?
Well i don't think the player going into VM had anything to do with it, this is a david and goliath situation, so i waited for his offline time to launch, and the cs landed just 1 hr into his online time, where he was still active because he called up militia, I would say we were successful because of careful planning on our part and not because he was going into VM.

Another one bites the dust, REVOLUTION is no longer active, any comments?
Ya, we did an 6-8 city op on them, only had one failed shortly after they disbanded.

Have you tried to recruit any of their best players?
I did msg there best guy but he joined with friends, who weren't up to par for us.

Most of the former members joined the Great Global Empire, will they be your next target?
Everyone close to us is our next target.

You have been conquering cities in Ocean 55 lately, will you continue moving west?
Perhaps.
Subjugate
Some players say that it is only a matter of time before Sesame Street comes knocking on your door (attacks you), what are you doing to prepare for that?
We know that some point Sesame Street will cross path with us and we will be ready for when that time comes.

They also say that moving south might be the only option for you to survive, what do you say to that?
People might say going south is best for us but we don't share the same view, we don't run from a fight.

It seems that some alliances have decided to go against Sesame Street, wouldn't it be a perfect opportunity to join the fight and eliminate them?
It might be the best time for other alliances to go after Sesame Street but we have different plans at the moment.
Imperial Order
In our previous interview you said you had a pact/NAP with Sesame Street, is this still true?
Yes its still true we have a NAP with them.

Players say that they will eventually cancel the pact and start taking your cities, are you worry this might happen?
I'm not worried at all about this, this will happen at one point, we are ready for it, but till then lets see what happens.

Some say the only way you can survive is if you move out of Ocean 55, will you be willing to do so if the event arises?
I would not say we cant survive in O55, we see it as the time goes.

A lot of your conquest are internals, why haven't you gone after a particular alliance?
We haven't had the chance to meet an alliance that we would go for, but now we have, and meanwhile we don't want to lose our cities either.
Severed
Why did most players left Vikings?
We needed a change in the leadership, due to some inactivity and inexperience. Some people felt that we were stuck in Ocean 66 due to there only really beeing 3 alliances: Vikings, Ridaz and THE KNIGHTS. In Vikings we had a pact with Ridaz, making it impossible to conquor new decent cities. I've joined Severed as a member and do not necessarily wish to be a part of the leadership. I do not know how the new leaders will tackle the situation with Ridaz though.
The International Tribe
How did you came up with the alliance name?
I've always wanted to create an island alliance but when I was writing down the name, Island Alliance felt too generic so I put Island Tribe;but then Island felt too small and I wanted to be big so voila! The International Tribe.

Do you have any experienced players?
Yes we have a few who have been part of other worlds.

Is this a pre-made alliance?
No, the entire alliance was invited.

Why did you decided to join this late in the game?
I actually stopped playing for almost a year and wanted to get back in, I had two choice, this world or Byllis, but Byllis had too few people so came here.

You are quite spread out along Ocean 67, what's the plan after BP ends?
The answer to that question shall stay within the tribal's Senate.

Ridaz seems to have control of Ocean 66, are you afraid they might come after you after BP ends for you?
To be honest I have not given much thought to other ocean politics...(uh-oh?)

Any potential threats in Ocean 67?
At the moment, the strongest alliances, the Renegades and there sister Renegades. are up north and we seem to be okay with everyone else, but we are ready in case it gets heated a bit after the BP.

Obituary

1186839_634555393245726_392090735_n.jpg

MIGHTY CROWN: merged with Creepy Turtles
REVOLUTION: cause of death: Najistan
Vikings: bad leadership
The Watchers: cause of death: Sesame Street

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh Mighty Crown shouldn't be on there but oh well :p

Good job, enjoyed reading it.

DeletedUser

Been keeping up with your issues, awesome... Enjoyed reading it.

DeletedUser

Another great issue, well done. Looking forward to the next!

DeletedUser

That clears every question I had about the wars, thanks!

DeletedUser30111

CB so silly, glad he admitted to being generally dishonest, sneaking around before our pact was dissolved, how rude...

DeletedUser23516

Another very good issue, but Mighty Crown shouldn't be on there, they merged before the last issue :p

DeletedUser20547

CB so silly, glad he admitted to being generally dishonest, sneaking around before our pact was dissolved, how rude...
Funny you should say that considering you were in co-hoots with the cowards from PAV a along anyways...so it seems to me, you can dish it out but cant take it...

DeletedUser30111

Funny you should say that considering you were in co-hoots with the cowards from PAV a along anyways...so it seems to me, you can dish it out but cant take it...

I've been talking to SD for a couple weeks now. We had an understood NAP simply because we were so far away.
After that I started talking to him when we were planning on fighting SL/RD and asked if he had interest in hitting them too. Around this same time, CB threw his little fit and stopped talking to us and R3D was acting suspicious. When we declared war officially I mailed SD and R3D, SD mailed me back saying "we'll start hitting them in O44 today". R3D didn't reply.
This got us thinking that CT wasn't acting as true allies, so I talked to SD about backing us up if CT turned on us.
And he can corroborate all of this, I told him I had the worst deal for him. And this is it
"Could PAV work with us if CT turns on us? I can't offer the same to you, because I won't be the alliance that breaks the pact. We can't support you against them and we won't turn on them. We made the pact and we planned on sticking with it"
For some reason he accepted. And that's where we found ourselves when CT so graciously made the worst attempt at a coalition in grep history.

Now go ahead and tell me that is more underhanded than turning on your ally, creating a coalition against them, instating spies in their ranks, and create intel threads about their offense while they are helping Creepy Turtles members take cities.

DeletedUser20547

CT so graciously made the worst attempt at a coalition in grep history.

Yeah thats like the americans presidents Obama saying his decision on Syria is harder than Roosevelt's decision to have the USA join the WW2 after pearl harbor.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats like the americans presidents Obama saying his decision on Syria is harder than Roosevelt's decision to have the USA join the WW2 after pearl harbor.
You're right, so many fail coalitions have been made that ct's unfortunately could not have that honor.

DeletedUser

Its surprising how much you suck up to everyone at SS is there anyone you haven't had a pact or NAP with

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its surprising how much you suck up to everyone at SS is there anyone you haven't had a pact or NAP with

Lol.. they have asked for one several times with some of the alliances in the coalition.. sablestags cities was btw very easy to revolt and kill the troops in from what i saw of reports.. so there is no need for the arrogance those ppl holds. they can do the talk but not do the walk.

their time will come and they know it..they must have been lucky with who was surrounding them early on because i haven't seen one good fight as you brag about holding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

I've been talking to SD for a couple weeks now. We had an understood NAP simply because we were so far away.
After that I started talking to him when we were planning on fighting SL/RD and asked if he had interest in hitting them too. Around this same time, CB threw his little fit and stopped talking to us and R3D was acting suspicious. When we declared war officially I mailed SD and R3D, SD mailed me back saying "we'll start hitting them in O44 today". R3D didn't reply.
This got us thinking that CT wasn't acting as true allies, so I talked to SD about backing us up if CT turned on us.
And he can corroborate all of this, I told him I had the worst deal for him. And this is it
"Could PAV work with us if CT turns on us? I can't offer the same to you, because I won't be the alliance that breaks the pact. We can't support you against them and we won't turn on them. We made the pact and we planned on sticking with it"
For some reason he accepted. And that's where we found ourselves when CT so graciously made the worst attempt at a coalition in grep history.

Now go ahead and tell me that is more underhanded than turning on your ally, creating a coalition against them, instating spies in their ranks, and create intel threads about their offense while they are helping Creepy Turtles members take cities.

I personally love the fact PAV are allied to SS, it evens the sides up so theres know comments of ganging up and so on.
there some good players in CT and NAG to work with against you guys, so your top players better clear last months credit card statement cos they will need to start spamming there building ques with gold even more than usual.

DeletedUser

Sablestag, no offence intended or whatsover, but in my opinion, everybody is at war with SS because of your attitude not because your alliance is the first in the ranks and they are scared of you or they want your rank. All i see since i joined the forum is you bragging about everything. The only thing you do on the forum is to show off and say why your alliance is better than the others.

DeletedUser22931

I like the last interview a lot :p
yeah, it was pretty good, other than the part where you listed us as potential threats in O67...pretty sure you meant Reunited since we only have a handful of cities just across the border in 67