Newspaper Apollonia Times Sixth Issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sablestag, no offence intended or whatsover, but in my opinion, everybody is at war with SS because of your attitude not because your alliance is the first in the ranks and they are scared of you or they want your rank. All i see since i joined the forum is you bragging about everything. The only thing you do on the forum is to show off and say why your alliance is better than the others.

Bang on target. And the way he treats his allies is pathetic.

DeletedUser

yeah, it was pretty good, other than the part where you listed us as potential threats in O67...pretty sure you meant Reunited since we only have a handful of cities just across the border in 67
What is going on with Reunited at the moment, I heard there is some war going on between the two power players and there sisters in 067 (PW and Myrimidons, vs.Reunited and Reunited.)

DeletedUser30111

Sablestag, no offence intended or whatsover, but in my opinion, everybody is at war with SS because of your attitude not because your alliance is the first in the ranks and they are scared of you or they want your rank. All i see since i joined the forum is you bragging about everything. The only thing you do on the forum is to show off and say why your alliance is better than the others.

I talk good about my alliance, like everyone here. But we do have allies, and good ones, just 1 alliance who thought they could pull 1 over on us

Lol.. they have asked for one several times with some of the alliances in the coalition.. sablestags cities was btw very easy to revolt and kill the troops in from what i saw of reports.. so there is no need for the arrogance those ppl holds. they can do the talk but not do the walk.

You talking about the island I share exclusively with SL?
If this game was determined by how easily you could revolt a city CT would have already lost :p
Fortunately for them and me, there's a bit more to it.

I wouldn't mind getting a chance to see some reports from when you fought your war over the in O65, or did you even let the attacks land before running to Najistan?

their time will come and they know it..they must have been lucky with who was surrounding them early on because i haven't seen one good fight as you brag about holding.

Also, your alliance is one to talk, started on the rim specifically for a easy ride then bragged about it asap, while we started in the most contested ocean.

I don't know if you guys don't read my posts or what, but 90% of what I do on the forum is defend my alliance against people slamming it. I don't pick a random thread and say "We're the best" I wouldn't even know how to go about it, but seems to me that's what you're claiming?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind getting a chance to see some reports from when you fought your war over the in O65, or did you even let the attacks land before running to Najistan?

I never run for anyone, i fight alongside those that i know can bring you down.

Also, your alliance is one to talk, started on the rim specifically for a easy ride then bragged about it asap, while we started in the most contested ocean.

I give you credit for starting out in 55, u can do that with a active premade. but there is none i can remember that have been able to keep that ocean from the beginning to the end.

I don't know if you guys don't read my posts or what. I don't pick a random thread and say "We're the best", what you're claiming?

Its hard to read everything you post, but that so many posts is about defending your alliance is funny, shouldn't be necessary to defend it other from on the bf, what i mean is that you call other players for dishonest and using unfair methods around you while you do exactly the same yourself.. you whine about absolutely everything in this forum.. i almost feel sry for your members that have such a weak leader, but gl to you, as long as you are in this world.;)

DeletedUser

Legion Of Death in Knossos , Kept O55 from start till end

DeletedUser21480

the only way S.S will win is with dedication and activity it looks impossible but really it is not they are surrounded but that does not mean they won't win . " Sir we are surrounded!" "Excellent! We can attack in all directions."

DeletedUser30111

I know.. i was there.. but thats one of the exeptions.. ss is not of their caliber

I highly doubt that's the only exception...
And I think we're plenty good enough to keep o55

Its hard to read everything you post, but that so many posts is about defending your alliance is funny, shouldn't be necessary to defend it other from on the bf, what i mean is that you call other players for dishonest and using unfair methods around you while you do exactly the same yourself.. you whine about absolutely everything in this forum.. i almost feel sry for your members that have such a weak leader, but gl to you, as long as you are in this world.;)

I haven't been dishonest or used unfair methods at all.?
Did I stab my ally in the back? Did I instate a spy into their alliance almost from the start of the world? Did I create a coalition against them? No I don't remember doing any of that....

Also don't think I'm whining, either. Just have to point out all the gibberish being spewed by the lovely people from Naji and CT.

And no one ever said I was in charge over here ;)

DeletedUser

lol.. not that much.. just brought the name with me from the world Beta to honour my first alliance,, thats all )

DeletedUser

I am pretty this thread is for talking about the 6th issue not your big egos.

Plus rep for that.

In other news, the battle in O66 has begun with the scores after less than 24 hours - Severed 3 - 0 Ridaz & THE KNIGHTS