Newspaper Apollonia Times Third Issue

DeletedUser32355

Apollonia.png

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14, 2013

On this issue:
Wars
Obituary

Wars

Sesame Street is located in Ocean 55 and currently ranks first place in points, ABP, and DBP. In an interview with sablestag, leader of SS, he said that "when bp ended we found ourselves under attack by RECKLESS RAIDERS, Raiders Rising, Awkward Silence and Juggernaut, all pact and working against us." However, the coalition against SS proved to be fatal for RECKLESS RAIDERS and Raiders Rising. Both alliances were disbanded leaving only Awkward Silence and Juggernaut to face Sesame Street.

However, CHILLYMAN9, the former leader of RECKLESS RAIDERS, told me that "the reason we disbanded is because we had some top players that didn't think we'd win the war so they left to Sesame and then that set off a chain reaction." Among those top players that left for Sesame Street was LETHALEE who left because he "needed to be in a well organised alliance, which after joining I soon found out they were."

The leader of Awkward Silence, DrivingKrunk, confirmed the coalition against Sesame Street and that they and Juggernaut "will continue to fight this war until the need is no longer there." However, Juggernaut is also at war with Shadow Demons and Shadow Legion which may limit the amount of aggressiveness against Sesame. Imperial Order told me that they are currently attacking Juggernaut cities that are located on their waters and currently hold a NAP with SS.

Axadus, leader of Chimera Elite, told me that they "are not in an official war, but the alliance Sesame Street has been attacking us." He informed me that he was trying to negotiate a ceasefire with SS and feels that they are "almost like the playground bully in school" going around kicking smaller and inexperienced players.

Over in Ocean 65 the League of Nations and Najistan have been going at it. Furious69, leader of LoN, admits that his members were not ready to be "thrown out in war," which allowed Najistan players to revolt somewhere around 10 of their cities the first day out of BP, which led to the successful conquest of some of their leader's cities.
970692_626140090753923_1048698322_n.jpg
Over in Ocean 45 we have Genesis going against Shadow Legions, Shadow Demons, and Reservoir Dogs. So far Genesis has lost two cities to SL and SD. There has been some controversy involving the leader of Genesis, Spandan1992, for supposedly going into VM and leaving his alliance in times of need. Spandan1992 told me that he went into VM right before BP ended because he was not going to be active during that time. Shayan a member of Genesis had the following to say: "I am kind of surprised that they accused spandan of going into VM to run away from attacks because as you can see from SL's sharp rise in DBP, Genesis is the one who is doing most of the attacking. Its kind of sad that they would stoop to such propaganda but on the other hand knowing that they might make a thread about me if I ever go into VM makes me feel special and makes this war all the more fun."

Crossing the border to Ocean 44 we have The Fat Ladies going against Celestial Guards. SamuraiDragon, leader of TFL, had the following to say "No wars just sending gifts to the mighty celestial guardians we are so scared of them too!" No leaders from CG was able to comment on the issue. So far CG managed to conquer one of TFL cities. Wolfpack also declared war against The Fat Ladies and Reservoir Dogs as they took one of their cities.

In Ocean 54, Scatheach confirmed the current war between Chug a Lug and The Clown Theory. No more info was given nor has there been any conquests from either side.

It is still early to tell who will survive and who will fail but there are signs that already point to the survival and destruction of some alliances.

Obituary
561312_627683410599591_1959464568_n.jpg
1005384_627683427266256_1097725713_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser30111

Good issue, everyone mark it, the first time we are called bullies in Appollonia, and I'm sure it isn't the last, haha

DeletedUser

Over in Ocean 45 we have Genesis going against Shadow Legions, Shadow Demons, and Reservoir Dogs. So far Genesis has lost two cities to SL and SD. There has been some controversy involving the leader of Genesis, Spandan1992, for supposedly going into VM and leaving his alliance in times of need. Spandan1992 told me that he went into VM right before BP ended because he was not going to be active during that time. Shayan a member of Genesis had the following to say: "I am kind of surprised that they accused spandan of going into VM to run away from attacks because as you can see from SL's sharp rise in DBP, Genesis is the one who is doing most of the attacking. Its kind of sad that they would stoop to such propaganda but on the other hand knowing that they might make a thread about me if I ever go into VM makes me feel special and makes this war all the more fun."

i have more info for you.
Shadow Angels is the new academy of Shadow Legions

They formed another academy. Since 80 members + RD and its academy weren't enough to deal 37 Genesis members :p

Now its Genesis vs 5 alliance. Really funny :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

i have more info for you.
Shadow Angels is the new academy of Shadow Legions

They formed another academy. Since 80 members + RD and its academy weren't enough to deal 37 Genesis members :p

Now its Genesis vs 5 alliance. Really funny :)

Oh no! You're right! Every alliance with "Shadow" in its name are all academies of Shadow Legion! Genesis is fighting 7 alliances with 94 players! What's that? Two alliances are attacking Genesis? They must be pacted and plotting your destruction! That's 9 alliances and 169 players! How will Genesis survive!!?!?!

DeletedUser

yeah dude, its nice how these guys never declare they are academies on profile. Great tactics i will say :)

DeletedUser

yeah dude, its nice how these guys never declare they are academies on profile. Great tactics i will say :)

First let me say I never comment on the forums but now I feel as if I should clear up a few things.

Shadow whatever is not an academy for any of the Shadow alliances.
They came over from Naxos with more then 40 players. You still with me?
Therefore they have more then one alliance to hold the members.
They have picked up some new members in the move but, that happens in any new world.
I never seen a rule saying anyone has to declare their pacts.

DeletedUser15181

'Tissue' for Mr.Spandan please... he's breaking my freaking heart. Since day one its been yabba yabba yabba. Mr. SPANDEX.. oops Mr. Spandan.. the only reason Genesis was put in harms way was because of you.. your arrogant remarks, and for trying to recruit our members.
Rest assure the Shadow Legion has NO academies. We are all family..
ALL FOR ONE and ONE FOR ALL

DeletedUser8790

Look on the bright side, at least they are not fan clubs, I am so glad that fad died in grepo

DeletedUser28137

BTW hate to ruin that for you but SL is NOT at war with Juggernaut...

oh also for the alliance RIPs you should put in IMMORTALS and Killer Klownz

DeletedUser32498

I have an idea for the newspaper. Include funny pictures and jokes section.
For example (this one done in a few minutes):
final najistan.jpg

DeletedUser42393

I think you can update your alliance tombstone, I believe CG and AS have now disappeared.

DeletedUser42393

CG changed their name to Havoc Industries
:supermad: Well that escalated quickly.

AS Still belong on that Tombstone! :)

~Add Juggernaut's to that tombstone.

Last edited by a moderator: