Newspaper Apollonia Times Trial

• Thread starter DeletedUser32355
  • Start date

DeletedUser32355

I would like to try something new to incorporate into the newspaper. The following contains a brief history of Najistan and Sesame Street. For this section I would like to a complete history of an alliance where interviews with members and maps are included. Let me know what you guys think of this idea and any possible tips or suggestions you might have.

First it was Psychopathic Indulgences but now that they have fallen it is Najistan who takes the number one spot from Sesame Street and all due to the recent disbandment of Nemesis. After its disbandment four players joined Najistan which allowed it to surpass Sesame Street. Najistan started in the rim in Ocean 65 and did not attracted much attention at the beginning of the world since most of the action was happening in Ocean 55. The fought a great number of alliances but nothing they could not handle. As they started to expand they began to move into Ocean 55 where Sesame Street was located. They declared war on them but only a few conquests were made until they created a pact and Najistan moved into 55 conquering cities from Unknown without having to worry about Sesame Street. They have ever been expanding like wildfire currently controlling Ocean 65 and 66 and occupying over 5 other Oceans. If the time ever comes for Najistan to face Sesame Street, I hope both sides put up a good fight unlike any other war we have seen so far.

Sesame Street has been to hell and back ever since Beginner's Protection ended. Right off the bat they get a coalition formed against them. Not only do they come on top, they eventually kill off all the alliances of the coalition. Then came against Shadow Legion and Reservoir Dogs or as I like to call it “The War Without End.” SD is no longer in the picture but we would have expected this war to be over by now. However due to all the other wars SS has been involved in RD is still alive. Later Psychopathic Indulgences tricks Creepy Turtles into thinking they are allies. Creepy Turtles then declares war on Sesame Street but are backstabbed by Psychopathic Indulgences. Meanwhile Sesame Street has no problem taking cities and rimming players from CT as their plan falls apart. Then came the war against Psychopathic Indulgences which quite frankly was a huge disappointment. It seemed as if PI was willingly giving their cities to SS. Players were rimmed and their fall eventually came.

DeletedUser

This is a great idea! :) How are you thinking of incorporating this? Maybe a few alliances pre issue? :eek:

DeletedUser42407

I like it, nice one. Maybe you could do some sort of stat comparison or somehting too.

DeletedUser32373

MrPdwash makes great newspapers. He is actually the reason I am trying to incorporate this new section into the newspaper. Only one of can be the best. :p

I was going to write that I wasn't going anywhere since my city in Cythera was under conquest when I left, but now that just logged in, the city is still my and the CS is gone. I don't know what happen but I am happy.

Lol who was conquering you?

DeletedUser

The Case of the Vanishing CS!

Sherlock Holmes : Aha! The case of the CS that never was. This is an interesting phenomena that only occurs when the victim is busy writing fluff newsletters on the forum. Quick Watson. We must make haste before this diabolical pandemic infects the entire compliment of ingame mods

Watson: Righty Ho old chap... uhmmm ... Holmes? What exactly is a BBcode?

Holmes: Great Scott! Not you as well Watson? My own friend is t...t...turning into...a... NOOB! :eek: