Newspaper Apollonia Times Twelfth Issue

DeletedUser

Yeah, our leadership is terrible, why we got killed in that recent op.... Haha
Smiff ghosted, was nothing to do with leadership
It wasn't he was crying about how he lost his first ever city in grepo. :eek:... rofl.

DeletedUser30111

It wasn't he was crying about how he lost his first ever city in grepo. :eek:... rofl.

Some players just can't take the heat, shame that

Also that wasn't /strictly/ the reasoning, but I'm assuming it led to it

DeletedUser

It was probably due to you stacking your top members cities and leaving the rest to fend for themselves , quite selfish really

DeletedUser3303

It was probably due to you stacking your top members cities and leaving the rest to fend for themselves , quite selfish really

i dout thats the case, sablestag hates to have any conquests against his alliances, so dont think he would have not supported the place so they can stack elsewhere

DeletedUser

Surprised the government haven't offered you a job sable , you would have unemployment sorted in no time what with all your practice in recruiting !

DeletedUser30111

i dout thats the case, sablestag hates to have any conquests against his alliances, so dont think he would have not supported the place so they can stack elsewhere

Very true, can't deny that

Surprised the government haven't offered you a job sable , you would have unemployment sorted in no time what with all your practice in recruiting !

Haha, I've been disallowed to recruit because I'm so terrible at it, so you're for sure complaining at the wrong person here

DeletedUser

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)

If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good
Who ya gonna call?
(Ghostbusters!)

DeletedUser30111

adl1 today at 22:28
I come back home to find my cities attacked

Sesame Street are the best!

I will do what you want.

Well I guess we're even with getting players to quit now...

DeletedUser38223

adl1 today at 22:28
I come back home to find my cities attacked

Sesame Street are the best!

I will do what you want.

Well I guess we're even with getting players to quit now...

hahaha:pro:

DeletedUser

to be fair , i got pretty blitzed by shew , damn sky and their awful internet providing