SUNDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2013

On this issue:
Updates
Wars and Stats
Fun Section
Obituary
Lottery

updates.png
Najistan seems to be struggling or planning something big and I hope is the latter as they only gained a total of 10 cities this past week and around 500,000 ABP. They also focused some of their attention toward Silver Knights. Epilektoi in the other hand was able to gain a total of 70+ cities this past week but also picked up around 500,000 ABP. Reservoir Dogs continues growing and gained 100+ cities with only 400,000 ABP. Legion continues at war with Reunited and it by the look of things the former Reunited members that jumped to Legion seem to be doing all the work. Legion has also been at war with Barrel of Monkeys who are also under attack by Pandoras Box, Reunited, and -HOUSE STARK-. Byzantium Warriors continue growing and managed to conquer some of The Delian League's cities. Their ABP grew by about 35,00 points this past week and it was also a new record for them as their average ABP count per week was around 20,000 points.

Wa_S.png
Najistan[SUP]*[/SUP] vs Epilektoi[SUP]*[/SUP]
20 - 54​

Legion vs Reunited
13 - 5​

Legion vs Barrel Of Monkeys
44 - 0​
[SUP]* Including academies[/SUP]
[SUP]** Including coalition[/SUP]​

image.png
Do you guys have any ideas for this section?

obituary.png

pettronel
Best rank: 99; ABP: 183,667; DBP: 100,901; Alliance: Reservoir Dogs

jacjac65
Best rank: 22; ABP: 206,764; DBP: 416,482; Alliance: Reservoir Pups

gravekick
Best rank: 479; Alliance: Reservoir Pups

LordSorrow
Best rank: 119; DBP: 191,094; Alliance: Pandoras Box

GatotKaca37
Best rank: 214; ABP: ; DBP: ; Alliance: Reunited
Nemisis

lottery.png
Last week winner: #4 whathell
Prize: 5 happiness spells + 500 BP.

Rules: Choose a number from 1 to 25.
Prize: 5 happiness spells + 500 BP. Good luck!

DeletedUser

Legion are doing all the work with my cities, I don't even defend them anymore, building my little empire somewhere else

DeletedUser38223

good paper, you will have more to write about soon ;)

DeletedUser

winner...winner..chicken dinner!!!!! :p
HA HA!!!
ok i am done
i will take #4 again

DeletedUser

Ah.. So Reunited and Legion are at war? That's a new thing for me as we've putten down our weapons and the former Reunited members took cities of GatotKaca(inactive, but he gave his cities voluntarily to them) and Ndrangheta -> Who just went into VM lol!
Seems like a good war when they don't have much resistance by our offense.

DeletedUser

Ah.. So Reunited and Legion are at war? That's a new thing for me as we've putten down our weapons and the former Reunited members took cities of GatotKaca(inactive, but he gave his cities voluntarily to them) and Ndrangheta -> Who just went into VM lol!
Seems like a good war when they don't have much resistance by our offense.
Legion as well said the newspaper was wrong on this one, but we can't blame C4R105, the stats say something different than the real story ;-)

DeletedUser30111

Poor C4 always posting newpapers just before the real news breaks, haha

DeletedUser

Poor C4 always posting newpapers just before the real news breaks, haha

why not have a "Breaking News Special Edition" then if the news is good enough?

sounds like C4 needs to make a correction/retraction statement from this issue anyways

Legion as well said the newspaper was wrong on this one, but we can't blame C4R105, the stats say something different than the real story ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should recruit more carefully, it has been a chalenge to not lose cities... SEND SOME LS pls, it's just to bad

DeletedUser44969

You should recruit more carefully, it has been a chalenge to not lose cities... SEND SOME LS pls, it's just to bad

Would you like me to start taking some of yours? As for we recruit.. that's not my place in my alliance.

DeletedUser

Hey my crew got mentioned. Go Byzantium Warriors! I'll take #9 please.
We are finally getting our feet under ourselves and gotten the ball rolling taking cities and getting offensive now that we're no longer a defensive unit for another alliance

DeletedUser

I am thinking Pandoras Box is a bit low on biremes at the moment. :} Many thousands sailed into ocean 35, none made it back.

I will take lucky 17 this week.