Newspaper Apollonia Times

SamuraiDragon

I would +rep you but I gotta spread it first... that means I need to find some more posts that are de-rep worthy :D muahaha!!

LIEUTENANT CAKE

Lol :) There should be an issue about cake, even a small section or advertisement on the side. Would be awesome

jabba55

Phrourach
I will take an interview, I am leader of the alliance Olympus Rising which is ocean alliance leader of 53. pretty low key but whatever your choice

sablestag

Phrourach
Uhh you could get the inside story on the Imperial Order/Subjugate merge into Unknown
And you could talk about Severed and their war with Ridaz

TheJoseph01

I always figured that the top players of both would merge. Now they are fighting it out. I don't get it?
The top players of both alliances didn't merge. Severed crumbled Ridaz & Knights in just over a week, and recruited 4x of their best players after receiving requests from them, to join.

Shred13

Really?
I haven't seen any big players or very experienced players in o67... I do see an MRA there though, you fighting them? :rolleyes:
The three biggest alliances are fighting at the moment, while my alliance is at peace until we pick a side to fight on