Apollyon

• Thread starter DeletedUser35084
  • Start date

DeletedUser35084

We are actively recruiting for the new world. We are an active group of experienced players. Most of us have played together before. We will be ruled by a council of 7 to 11 members, depending on alliance size. Looking for other expeirenced players. For more information feel free to contact me. Thank you.

DeletedUser

What? I am not implying anything, I meant what I said, I checked your stats and I said your experienced, and good luck. Why do people always take things negatively

DeletedUser35084

Haha sorry I misunderstood. Thought is was someone talking already....lol. Good luck to you too. Do you have any members lined up yet?

DeletedUser

Maybe we can have some type of relationship, and if you dont do an alliance you can certainly join mine

DeletedUser35084

I am bringing an alliance, so I know I will have some. Just like to recruit within the world too. To get a variety of players. But yeah definately up for something. PM me the quad you are starting in

DeletedUser25607

I like your stats in Baris fireman, though don't remember you or anybody in your alliance there personally. You may remember "Insidious" alliance in early Baris (probably first 2-3 months of server) - i was one of leaders there responsible for our recruitment and some important NAPs. I'll definitely keep an eye on your team here. :)

DeletedUser

I am bringing an alliance, so I know I will have some. Just like to recruit within the world too. To get a variety of players. But yeah definately up for something. PM me the quad you are starting in

NE is the one I m going to

DeletedUser35084

I remember Insidius early on in Baris, but that has been awhile. I was a fushion member in those days

DeletedUser23264

I also remember you from Baris Fireman. And some of your team. So I will also keep an eye out for you guys :).

DeletedUser

Hi friends ;)

Starke from LoTR here, wishing you the best of luck in the future for your alliance.