Apologies and incitements

DeletedUser

Apologies

To all my enemies in Hermonassa who posted here and were accused of giving out negative rep without signing it off. I realised today that it wasn't you.

Incitements

I have stayed away from the game for a little while since Hermonassa ended and also been pretty much inactive on the forum. I returned to Grepolis in the last couple of days and thought I'd check out the externals. Looking through my profile, I realised that the section that shows your most recent rep received now shows who sent it and because I haven't been here for a while, some of the unknown negatives are still there. So, ladies and gentlemen, feel free to send as much neg rep as possible to:

GDi ReTrO

Do a search for his name and slate him for being such a nob!

DeletedUser

Checked out his profile. Something a bit fishy about it. He has not made any posts at all.

DeletedUser

i wonder if that Mod was perhaps an anagram of 3.j.c.9.1.n.9 :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

I'll be honest Jamo.... It was Figtree..

I know this was before he got his position as a mod but either way in terms of pointless and useless feedback he tops the tree (pun intended).. And whats worse was his defence for leaving that feedback.

Oh and Fig Iam still waiting for examples of people I annoyed/angered/offended by the way? - You changed your choice of wording a couple of times so it was hard to keep track of exactly which one I apparently did...... ;)

44d7f482dee279c903ead92df0fbcdb5.png

d91dcbbf65f77f5e8182ce4da755ddaf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well anyone can give rep, but give it anon is pretty poor form..I'm actually glad they have decided to publish the rep giver. It is important.

DeletedUser48096

I agree Jams, Anyone can give rep and say whatever they want. However pointless rep like this is just pathetic and to be honest rather immature plus I personally expect better of a current mod, And I know he did the same to GM too. As the old saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say anything at all"... Or something to that effect anyway....

And for refrence my comment that was rude (according to Fig) was me calling a BRB player "Kitchen Sink" as they where attacking with DLU.. If it was rude, Why is the comment and reports still there? Why have you Fig as a newly promoted mod not removed it for insulting someone if it was that rude?.... :p