Apology to Leo...

• Thread starter DeletedUser48572
  • Start date

DeletedUser48572

I'm sorry Leolis.

You are wise beyond your years. I should have never questioned you. You are not only handsome, but a great player and leader. How dare a bum like me ever question you. You are the definition of greatness.

I should have never challenged you. I'm sorry.

DeletedUser39822

I looked back on some of the forums of the closed worlds I played on and realized how much this game has digressed in regards to sportsmanship. Sure, there was some heated exchanges but the top 12 typically consisted of top 12 discussions and strategies that were actually fun and insightful. Now every thread goes off topic within the first three posts and pointless threads such as this one clog the forums and suck the life out of the game.

DeletedUser32731

mate you can thank your team for that.. who the f makes a thread called cry, the fungus ofc. i think you should talk to your team first, cause even tho you are rite your team makes you look like ur indulge in hypocrisy.

DeletedUser48572

I looked back on some of the forums of the closed worlds I played on and realized how much this game has digressed in regards to sportsmanship. Sure, there was some heated exchanges but the top 12 typically consisted of top 12 discussions and strategies that were actually fun and insightful. Now every thread goes off topic within the first three posts and pointless threads such as this one clog the forums and suck the life out of the game.

This was just a bet i lost with Leolis...wasn't meant as an insult Ares.

Lost a bet and the consequence was a "public apology"...was meant to be funny not anything more..not anything less.

Banter is banter...you don't have a problem when as Blaze says..mungus/leo create threads (cry room...etc etc) or insult rl family members (as with Leo on ragna)...but when someone outside your team does it...all of a sudden it's poor sportsmanship?

It's all in love...if you are sitting there taking externals to heart you have issues. It's all in love and just to pass the time...don't take it so serious man...we are all here for fun...

For some banter is fun....for others not so much...

but it's all in love.

Added: if you expect anything insightful to be written on externals....by people that have played this awhile and are smarter than a rock...you are dreaming...intel is a premium..why would anyone post anything insightful on externals? The first spies in the game ruined that.

Added again: The game has changed due to the nature of humans. Anyone that takes externals serious hasn't evolved.

Caveman.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

I said 'every thread" and didn't just single out a specific thread. Please read what I wrote and try to comprehend the same before you respond. Players can be constructive, positive, and insightful in the forums without giving away intel and to state the "game changed due to the nature of humans" is laughable. The nature of humans is predominately empathetic, your analogies as they relate to this game are baseless.

But I digress, you are the biggest offender so I expect nothing less from you. You spam the forums relentlessly with negative comments and it really has grown tiresome.

DeletedUser48572

I said 'every thread" and didn't just single out a specific thread. Please read what I wrote and try to comprehend the same before you respond. Players can be constructive, positive, and insightful in the forums without giving away intel and to state the "game changed due to the nature of humans" is laughable. The nature of humans is predominately empathetic, your analogies as they relate to this game are baseless.

But I digress, you are the biggest offender so I expect nothing less from you. You spam the forums relentlessly with negative comments and it really has grown tiresome.

I saw a lot of empathy in the "cry room" from your teammates. I think you need to check yourself before you come at me with all that noise.

People ask for it real until it slaps them straight up in their face. Then they go back in their caves where they belong and cry about ppl being too mean to them.

You can't talk the way ppl used to in the beta servers. That is a fact, you expect ppl to bend over backwards for you, while your team goes off. Naw not going to happen.

added: i like you Ares...but you need to check yourself with all that..cuz i never heard you say anything when your ppl where saying the same things you are complaining about me saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41868

mate you can thank your team for that.. who the f makes a thread called cry, the fungus ofc. i think you should talk to your team first, cause even tho you are rite your team makes you look like ur indulge in hypocrisy.

The best way to change what you do not like is to rise above it Blaze. Do not wallow in that which you believe to be mud.

However, I will also say that your boss played a huge role in ratcheting things up with his shenanigans in Sinope.

As for the Cry Room Thread. It was pretty clear that it was a thread to taunt and poke fun at other teams. It would have been easy for you to avoid that thread if it troubled you.

Making a distinct thread for that is much different than taking over an existing thread made for other purposes and turning it into a troll-fest.

As for tmax - I have no beefs with him. He is funny to me sometimes - as are several of the other sh#t talkers on here. And for what it is worth - - this is really all in good fun, for me at least. Some people talk a bit of smack when playing basketball, football, video games, whatever. I am one of those people and it is nothing personal. I would imagine that if I met most of you folks in RL we would get along fairly nicely and enjoy having a drink or three.
Within the context of our silly little game though . . . You are all doomed to destruction at the hand of The Syndicate. Accept your fate, but also please put up a bit of a fight... Lions want to enjoy their kill.