Apology

DeletedUser

Alo,

I would like to make a public apology to Deadly Truth, Sereton, Hads, Kalaya, and any other player I may have attacked personally. I sometimes drink and get carried away without thinking about what I am doing. My behaviour in this regard has been unacceptable. This is not the image I wish to portray of Virus. That is the picture of a bunch of children dishing out low brow insults on a schoolyard.

So to everyone I offended, and was to whom I was rude I would like to publicly say "I am sorry". And to Deadly Truth who received the blunt of my insults, that is my crude comments, and defaming pictures (which I have now removed) I would like to personally say, "I am sorry". I do not expect forgiveness, but I will refrain from any personal attacks in the future. That said, I may still make a PNP going after an alliance as a whole, but no single individual will be singled out in a derogatory manner.

I plan to keep making PNP's which promote Virus rule and dominance in Ocean 55 along with many other new concepts. I have many ideas I am currently working on to keep these external forums lively, and to encourage the entertaining exchange of dialogue between alliances and players.

Again, I apologize to the forums for my rudeness, and I ask you do not think lowly of Virus as a whole because of my boorish immature behaviour.

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser5568

+rep... takes a big man to admit and apologize... Well done...

DeletedUser340

It may be a game, but sometimes words fly... Respect for apologizing, although I didn't take it personal :)

Keep producing the PnP's, they are entertaining to say the least :)

#OneLove

DeletedUser21563

Good on you buds.

respect-fist-212.jpg

DeletedUser19318

apologies give warm fuzzies.. like ya mate pissing into your pocket

so not totally useless