App Changelog 2.139 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Earlier this week the mobile app was updated to version 2.139. Feel free to post any questions or feedback in this thread. The full changelog can be found here.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
not this update but when they redid the quests
they are all pricey
i understand the concept but waiting 16 hrs for something that used to be 4 or 6 and getting the same reward as before, same with resource costs, doesn't make sense
make me wait longer or pay more for more reward okay but for the same thing, just because i have a couple more cities, why do quests at all?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
And now some require thousands of units to support or attack. Which would be less bad if it counted pop, but it counts by unit. I rarely have cities where I have >2400 single pop/unit troops and they stay at home all the time.

Ranga1

Strategos
It counts the pop not the units, i sent just a manti nuke and i got the rewards

And it even says "you must dispatch units totalling XXX population" lol

DeletedUser54192

I think they did change it to population cost now, yes. But it's still a lot more taxing than before. In the past, if something like the defenceless caravan quest turned up at one of your naval or DLU cities, you could build 6-8 slingers and deal with it. Now that sort of quest only works if you have OLU nukes, and only the right sort of nukes. In a way it is good, making you put more effort in. But some quests don't feel worth it. The +60% favour can be useful, yes. But so far as I know, we can't get the rare or epic favour production bonuses from quests, so no matter how much effort you have to put in to get the quest, you get the same reward. I know it's a reward that works on all cities, but it still doesn't seem as useful. If I choose that reward, it's because I want the wisdom coins, or its the easier option, and less because I want the reward. If you have a lot of cities with high temple levels, it may be better, I suppose, but it'd be nice to see the favour tokens scale as well in some way, given that every other token does so.