App Changelog 2.153 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Earlier this week the mobile app was updated. Feel free to post any feedback or questions in this thread.

App Changelog 2.153

Dear Community,

Earlier this week the mobile app was updated to version 2.153 for both iOS and Android users.

Bugfixes

• Some technical changes were done to keep the game's code base up to date.

gpcl-line.png

As always we hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

DeletedUser

what happened to the old trumpet sound when you were being attacked.. how are you supposed to respond to a ping ..you need to sort this out quick.

DeletedUser

so much for discussion thread .. you cant even be bothered to reply when someone posts a major issue about the update.. well goodbye then..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I can't speak for the trumpet sound but the app after the update did go back to the default notification sound for your device, iphone/android, due to an issue with the attack alarm notification. That was being looked at and reverting to the default sound was a work around until the normal custom sound was restored.

DeletedUser51423

Trumpet sound did go away for a couple months last year, but it did eventually come back

DeletedUser

Trumpet sound did go away for a couple months last year, but it did eventually come back
Magick was right it was a bug last year when the trumpet sound was lost then, and they changed it back again and has been working since then.
This bug has only happened once again since that last update, and also the event wheel has gone missing in the app too.
But I don't expect innogames to do anything about it, they are losing players more and more each world.
The events have become less about helping players out with tokens, and more about helping innogames get more money out of players.

DeletedUser

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE STUPID APP NOT WORKING PROPERLY.. NOT DO MORE STUPID UPDATES FOR ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL YOU SORT THAT OUT.
Sent ticket yet again and will still get the stupid response we are looking into it..
right what are you guys doing .. apart from nothing.. it has been almost if not longer than 2 weeks since the problem started with the alarms on the mobile app,and players are leaving because they cant even protect their cities because of your mistake.
You did an update without even testing it first to make sure everything worked, now you are just doing nothing about it.
And dont tell me we are working on it you manage to do updates on other stupid things on the game, but cant even do an update to fix your mistake.
SORT IT OUT NOW.
YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED THIS AS SOON AS YOU WERE MADE AWARE OF IT. But decided to just sit around doing nothing about it.
Players are having to try and amend there mobile phones to try and sort something out themselves, and they should not have to be doing that.
You have provided a product and your product does not work any longer, you provide a service and your service no longer gives any satisfaction.
If you were an proper company you would have been sued by us a long time ago, but you will probably get away with this as you will say it is a free app. But people give you money to play the game. You are quick enough to take their money, but not quick enough to help them out when you make a big mistake.

Now you are going to tell me you are working on it again. But I know you are just sitting around doing nothing.
Very unsatisfied customer