App not sending notifications

DeletedUser54661

Even before you click your canned response.. lemme shoot you down. I am not a retard, and everything is enabled and disabled as should be. Samsung 9/10s are still borked when it comes to sending notifications. Attacks, messages, building or troop completions.... nothing. I am not the only one with this problem. Seriously guys this has been an ongoing cluster**** that has never really gotten fixed and needs to be priority #1. How this bug still exists after more than 2 years is beyond me.

I have discovered a work around that if you keep the app open in the backround rather than closing like you usual would the app will send them, but otherwise nothing.

Yes, battery saver is off. Yes, phone is set not to put apps to sleep. Yes, all notifications are enabled ingame and out. Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. And yes, my personal favorite, I have cleared the cache and data.

The biggest kick in the teeth is that no players want to ever come forward to call you guys on this BS because it puts a target on their backs. I know of at least 5 players with this issue currently and the nearest mention of it on any of the grepolis boards is from early 2019.

So how about we put our big boy pants on, realize that you cannot continue milking a game for cash if your player base is going to be cut in half. They can't compete because of the lack of notifications and they will leave.

/rant off

DeletedUser54661

So after messing around a bit more I believe I found your problem that needs to be looked into. Something with google play services is messing up Grepo's push notifications.