App Specific Polls

Should we have polls specifically for the app rather just for the game as a whole?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser31385

Should we have polls specifically for the app rather just for the game as a whole?

What will this do?
A new prefix would be created specifically for App ideas. The ideas forum informational post would be revamped as well. New polls would either be Development, Improvement, or App. All ideas related to the app that failed will get a second chance (the fail will be erased). There may be additional changes based on feedback.

Please leave any feedback below as to this poll or suggestions for additional changes to the ideas section.

DeletedUser31385

There's a bloody abstain button! Ridiculous

That being said, the mobile app and the browser version are too separate entities entirely, so it is needed
That was a voted additional option. Plus, I am not taking a side that way (allows me to see the poll without actually voting).

DeletedUser31385

The above changes have been approved by a vote of 8 to 0. They will be added as soon as possible. Please feel free to make suggestions below for additional changes regarding this topic.

DeletedUser31385

I didn't vote for or against this. Ideas specifically for the mobile app will be in separate polls. The reason is that there are ideas related to just the app and ideas related to the game in its entirety. It isnt really fair on the app ideas if they are going up against ideas that will be used on all platforms.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
@Loves You
i posted the list and THEN figtree did the poll, per inno regulations i guess
prior to the poll when both browser and app-related items were posted together, i don't think anyone thought there was a need to do them separately
the browser/ game has moved forward and the app has not kept pace
the comments stemming from the dual-item poll led me to make the list
and, while i pulled all the ideas listed previously, i also pulled relevant items mentioned in forums, and added my own
none of them are new to the browser, correct, but they are features that have been asked for multiple times by users of the app
the example of having access to events, as you mentioned, is a biggie
my hope was that by putting together the list (even if it meant we had polls that followed) that app problems would get forwarded to developers on a more regular basis, not instead of browser issues but in addition to
anyway, i just hope we cant some progress

DeletedUser31385

Some of the ideas have been forwarded by the community managers already. I did the poll to give the app specific ideas a more fair chance of passing. App specific improvements wouldnt stand a chance against something that affects the entire game. That is the main reason for the change. There might be more app related ideas in the future that have nothing to do with matching what the browser version already has.

DeletedUser

Maybe shut down all the voting pools? Are these necessary? The team could send every idea which has positive feedback and sense... It's useless as there only few players vote. It doesn't reflect anything so you maybe should consider the ideas on your own.